Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 5485 times)
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

I really liked this project. travel will always be relevant, I hope you will succeed. only I did not see the information about when will the sale of the tokens

Check out their website you will find all the relevant information about their ICO I agree with you this project has a good potential good team composition and roadmap is implementable if there is going to be a project like this in the cryptocurrency industry, this is the team that could do this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

MeetnGreetMe Aims to Make Traveling Easier and More Rewarding

Travel is one of the most rewarding activities human beings can engage in. Whether they are traveling halfway across the globe or staying closer to home, tourists and visitors from afar bring their customs to foreign lands and expand the minds of everyone they meet.

Unfortunately, many people are reluctant to travel abroad due to concerns about language, finding accommodations and other issues. Now a new startup aims to make international travel easier and more rewarding for travelers around the world. By providing access to local personal assistants with specific knowledge, MeetnGreetMe seeks to ease the way for weary travelers.

https://blokt.com/news/meetngreetme-aims-to-make-traveling-easier-more-rewarding
Everyone actually yearns for a look at the place where others live, even abroad, making the trip simple and happy, and I believe this project is OK.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

MeetnGreetMe Services: Arrival/Staying [Part 2]
https://meetngreetme.com/blog/meetngreetme-services-arrival_and_staying-part2/

Today we continue to deal with “Arrival and Staying” category: renting a car, driving to destinations, helping with shopping, providing information on infrastructure and event organizing are on the agenda!

Rent a car
We beat some of you have ever had this kind of a situation in a foreign country: lack of car providers, the stack of papers and documents, high insurance cost and ignorance of your language – and all this stuff just because you want to rent a car. Don’t worry, we are here to help!

Drive to destinations
In many cases, travelers do need a personal driver who is not only able to take them to a particular destination(s), but also knows the language and is ready to provide them with any information needed.

Help with shopping
Usually, travelers cannot do without shopping in the place of their stay. Some Guests may not have any time or desire to go to the local market or shopping center. In all these cases and many others, a local concierge can do a good turn – locals definitely know the best places to buy the best olive oil in Greece, an authentic Irish whiskey or luxury shoes by Manolo Blahnik.

hromos

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

I really like the project that is connected with travel because it will be so easy to do with it and very convenient
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Once the Ico become a successful and they have finally implemented their services and platform they have a chance to become one of the top coins in the market, travelling is a multi-billion project every nation is very much into it, this will create a big buzz internationally.

kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

it's interesting to see token sales that run smoothly, it can be seen from the presale information that reaches the sales target of the coin, I am sure ICO will reach the target as well, it is very interesting to join this project even though only become a participant of bounty campaign
akulov

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

I live in a beautiful resort town, and I know for sure that such developments as yours will always be successful.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

Recently MeetngreetMe has published several videos, perhaps the two that I find most interesting are these. MeetnGreetMe Meet-up in Minsk. February, 2018 and Kate from Minsk telling about her MeetnGreetMe experience. In the videos, we can see the team talking about the project, so we can know them a little more.
MihailJ

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Explain me like I’m five: What are Smart Contracts

Blockchain-related topics are extremely hot nowadays and smart contracts is one of those. We decided to launch a series of articles where we will explain in plain language such things as blockchain, cryptocurrency, smart contracts and ICOs.

It can be challenging to explain the cutting edge technologies with simple words but I’ll give it a try as it seems very important to explain something that can completely change someone’s life within the next couple of years: make it easier, smarter, and clearer.

Having made the decision to implement Blockchain to MeetnGreetMe and to issue our own token we feel responsible for all our dear users and MeetnGreeters who are not very into this hi-tech world (the same as all of us just several months ago). So we have launched this series in order to explain it to our users. We’ve already explained Blockchain and have mentioned one of the greatest advantages of it — smart contracts. So let’s delve into it!

Smart contract is an agreement that has been codified and stored in the blockchain network (on each participant database). It defines the conditions to which all parties using contract agrees. So if required conditions are met then certain actions are executed.

As the smart contract is stored on every computer in the network, they all must execute it and get to the same result. This way users can be sure, that outcome is correct.
https://medium.com/meetngreetme-ico/explain-me-like-im-five-what-are-smart-contracts-d5f0f92cff8a
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

What does personalizing your travel experience? What are your goals and what innovations will you bring to the tourism and travel industry. What advantages will users of your platform have? How are you going to personalize the travel to the tastes of different travelers.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

The search for necessary, relevant information about traveling on the Internet has become an impossible task. Will MeetnGreetme solve such kind of problem in our nowadyas?
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

Hello,

We have added MeetnGreetMe ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/meetngreetme).

If you have any question about MeetnGreetMe ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

when is the beta for blockchain version of the product available?  I understand the non blockchain version has been live for a while but it is not very clear in the roadmap when the blockchain version will be available.
Idun

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:06:28 AM

Lev, Sherstnev & Partners Lawyer Office has prepared a detailed Legal Opinion about MeetnGreetMe ICO. I share the document because I think it is interesting to know a legal opinion about the project. The legal opinion has been shared on your official Twitter. Legal Opinion about MeetnGreetMe ICO
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:14:53 AM

To get to know this team member a little better, I share this interesting interview with MeetnGreetMe Advisor, Craig Stepnell:

https://medium.com/meetngreetme-ico/interview-with-craig-stepnell-meetngreetme-advisor-27ce1bd8ff3c
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

interesting project, and i want to know more this project, hopefully the future this project successful in market
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

MeetnGreetMe have a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2E2Li38

Idun

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

Blockchain in TravelTech: How Startups and Mature Players Strive for Industry Disruption https://www.altexsoft.com/blog/business/blockchain-in-traveltech-how-startups-and-mature-players-strive-for-industry-disruption/
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

I love projects regarding travel, tourism, experience etc. They should be more Smiley

1881 - 193∞
cryptotradeking

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

Hello Admin,

We are glad to hear that your ICO coin has a victorious end so we greet you into our coinexmarket Exchange. We have got 1.96k subscriptions within the span of 20 days in one and only Exchange Coinexmarket,
Coinexmarket is introducing the latest & advanced features along with CUSTOM PAIRING, Using Custom pair anyone can trade with any Coin/Token/USD markets within the exchange.
No one has ever given these features in the Crypto World. We are offering new COINS/TOKENS to be listed in our exchange, we are giving listing fee as REFUNDABLE & 0% transaction fee for the COINS/TOKENS listed within 20 may 2018
would like to check the differences between Coinex and other
Exchanges, please click here this link

http://features.coinexmarket.io/
Telegram group : https://t.me/coinexmarket
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: