Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:49:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Need 0.006 - 0.02 Loan] Need Urgent Will Pay in 2 weeks  (Read 388 times)
trikru (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

Reason for Loan: Trading
Collateral: I don't know, personal social media accoun, Skrill/Neteller account with cards linked, or whatever
interest: you decide, but please have mercy

trikru (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

here is my BTC address

1KgimcxuWcskL4rihZ8TNa6NgmEa53RKt3
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

Go away. Your first ever post is to ask a fucking loan? And without collateral? Jeez. Can't believe people nowadays.
trikru (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:03:59 PM

Go away. Your first ever post is to ask a fucking loan? And without collateral? Jeez. Can't believe people nowadays.

Who said anything about not having a collateral? I obviously cannot use this account as one that is why I am open for negotiation.

Your really need to work on your reading comprehension.
Lone Shark

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:27:33 AM

Who said anything about not having a collateral? I obviously cannot use this account as one that is why I am open for negotiation.

You really need too work on your intelligence.
trikru (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:09:04 AM

You must be talking about yourself. LOL
Lone Shark

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:12:15 AM

Did you really think what you wrote are valid collateral? All of them are shit and useless.
trikru (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:22:04 AM

Did you really think what you wrote are valid collateral? All of them are shit and useless.

Shit and Useless - okay let's say you are correct in this one. Is it the same as what you claim in your earlier comment which is "Go away. Your first ever post is to ask a fucking loan? And without collateral? Jeez. Can't believe people nowadays."

I don't think you're as smart as you think you are. Sorry to say but that reflects on your feedback - so many negative.
Lone Shark

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:28:08 AM

Shit and Useless - okay let's say you are correct in this one. Is it the same as what you claim in your earlier comment which is "Go away. Your first ever post is to ask a fucking loan? And without collateral? Jeez. Can't believe people nowadays."

I don't think you're as smart as you think you are. Sorry to say but that reflects on your feedback - so many negative.
Sorry to say but your is shit blank with just one negative that matters. LOL
trikru (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:31:29 AM

Sorry to say but your is shit blank with just one negative that matters. LOL

a global admin with better reputation than you left a negative feedback BTW, and the one negative feedback on my account was probably from one of your borrowers who did not pay and you already have control over his account. LOL
AltCalendar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:44:22 AM

Two of the ones who left you a negative are prominent lenders here.. (Zazarb and Lone Shark) and VOD is prominent period. You won’t get a loan at all now. Hate to break it to you but yup.
trikru (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:14:27 AM

Two of the ones who left you a negative are prominent lenders here.. (Zazarb and Lone Shark) and VOD is prominent period. You won’t get a loan at all now. Hate to break it to you but yup.

I don't care anymore. I just realized how unfriendly the "prominent" ones here are. Just look at this Lone Shark, he's prominent but has a lot of negative feedback, that says a lot of things about how they run stuff around here. Not worth it.
Lone Shark

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:19:46 AM

You're a very funny person.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: