News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best action game on IQeon platform?⌨️
Power Strike🎯
Crashy Racing🏎
Survival Shooter🔫
Flippy Hero🏃‍♂️

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮  (Read 37657 times)
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:12:27 PM

What is the hard cap?

Our hard cap is 20 000 ETH
Sounds quite realistic for your plans, and how much go to the development?
60%, I guess?
You're right that the team will took 60% of total funds raised for development, also 25 % for markering and advertising. Seem this project interesting and will success because IQeon is the first platform where players can earn money
yeah, seem interesting...Do you think service will be popular among players?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Umagorna

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

woohoo, good news Wink will follow your pre-ICO news
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

Hello!

I have one question - Why the token will grow? I want my investments to be safe Undecided
S3cco

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Will IQeon help gamers-intellectuals step out of the shade?
https://bitcoingarden.org/will-iqeon-help-gamers-intellectuals-step-shade/

The problems of the intelligent game market can be defined by one capacious phrase: “If you are so smart, why aren’t you rich?” According to the statistics, 97% of users are deprived of the opportunity to convert their gaming achievements into fiat money. Only 3% of players have learned to monetize their gaming achievements, and 57% of them are subject to fraud, or their accounts are blocked by developers, which leads to the loss of all virtual achievements. In this regard, the launch of the decentralized PvP game platform IQeon, the pre-sale of the tokens of which starts on December 15, will certainly attract considerable interest among intelligent game fans and not only.

At present, the global market of mobile intelligent games is up to 4.9 billion USD, and their audience is constantly increasing, which attracts more and more investments in this sphere. According to the SurveyMonkey Intelligence survey in the field of mobile games and applications, intelligent games and puzzle games take the first place by the amount of time spent in the game: each active user spends an average of more than 1 hour per month. They take the third place by the number of active users and among other genres of games by the number of downloads...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

The problems of the intelligent game market can be defined by one capacious phrase: “If you are so smart, why aren’t you rich?” According to the statistics, 97% of users are deprived of the opportunity to convert their gaming achievements into fiat money. Only 3% of players have learned to monetize their gaming achievements, and 57% of them are subject to fraud, or their accounts are blocked by developers, which leads to the loss of all virtual achievements. In this regard, the launch of the decentralized PvP game platform IQeon, the pre-sale of the tokens of which starts on December 15, will certainly attract considerable interest among intelligent game fans and not only.

At present, the global market of mobile intelligent games is up to 4.9 billion USD, and their audience is constantly increasing, which attracts more and more investments in this sphere. According to the SurveyMonkey Intelligence survey in the field of mobile games and applications, intelligent games and puzzle games take the first place by the amount of time spent in the game: each active user spends an average of more than 1 hour per month. They take the third place by the number of active users and among other genres of games by the number of downloads...

Hmm, interesting statistics from Bitcoin Garden...so this is a huge profitable market
jounuer

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:40:59 AM

Bitcoin Garden is trustful resource, only 3% is impressed
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:54:56 AM

Hello!

I have one question - Why the token will grow? I want my investments to be safe Undecided
yes, why?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:42:34 AM

Every successful project has reliable professionals behind it. Today we introduce you to one of the participants of our team - Alexander Samoilo

Alexander is a financial consultant of our project. He is financial director of the institutional investment company ABA Marketing. He the license of a financial advisor of the Kingdom of Sweden and he is entitled to provide consulting services to banks and other financial institutions.

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
It would be great if this financial consultant also had a crypto experience
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:54:13 AM

I didn't understand - do you provide your wallet for tokens?
Lesiana

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

If the figures are correct, then target audience of the project is very large...Will read your WP
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:10:32 AM

Is there an update about your bounty? I'm interested if ever.
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:18:48 AM

Every successful project has reliable professionals behind it. Today we introduce you to one of the participants of our team - Alexander Samoilo

Alexander is a financial consultant of our project. He is financial director of the institutional investment company ABA Marketing. He the license of a financial advisor of the Kingdom of Sweden and he is entitled to provide consulting services to banks and other financial institutions.

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM

When will the bounty campaign thread Twitter and Telegram links be modified?
If that is not fixed, I will not participate in the Bounty campaign and ICO.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:13:03 PM

Hello!

You should read White Paper more closely Wink

Good job, guys, I believe you will be successful
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:13:56 PM

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST

When will the bounty campaign thread Twitter and Telegram links be modified?
If that is not fixed, I will not participate in the Bounty campaign and ICO.

Hello, what are you talking about?
Our bounty campaign is not announced yet.

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:14:52 PM

Hello, clarify your question please

himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:27:35 PM

Hello, clarify your question please
I mean, is there a built-in wallet for storing IQeon tokens right in the application or not?
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:43:04 PM

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
It would be great if this financial consultant also had a crypto experience
yeah, but I think if they invited him to the team as an advisor, he has a suitable experience

It's great that such experienced financiers are included in new directions such as cryptocurrency and gaming
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

At least one good gaming project with the ready product!
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:05:07 PM

https://api.iqeon.io/image/e517c3db52e8a4c2ca0e3373e2e5ab56.png

It's no secret that ICO has serious potential now, attracting more investors.
In order to determine how things really are in this market, the publication of RBC carried out research.
According to his data, only 15% of ICO projects have a working prototype of the final product.
At the moment we already have a working application that will become one of the participants of our IQeon platform in the future!Rate our project now! Google play AppStore

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
Can you add more screenshots of the game?
I can show you from my app
https://i.imgur.com/s8UFIqg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GQqH8mX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/i16PgQ2.jpg

Amazing art! I really love it
Paul_Jum

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:20:11 PM

It's no secret that ICO has serious potential now, attracting more investors.
In order to determine how things really are in this market, the publication of RBC carried out research.
According to his data, only 15% of ICO projects have a working prototype of the final product.
At the moment we already have a working application that will become one of the participants of our IQeon platform in the future!Rate our project now! Google play AppStore

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
Can you add more screenshots of the game?
I can show you from my app

Amazing art! I really love it
hmm..really cute..So what's the MUI of all apps? What audience?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: