News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best action game on IQeon platform?⌨️
Power Strike🎯
Crashy Racing🏎
Survival Shooter🔫
Flippy Hero🏃‍♂️

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮  (Read 37659 times)
Oxanduan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:28:53 PM

I've seen a lot of blockchain-based game platforms start emerging, now with the growing world of technology pushing us to keep up, hopefully this platform offers a different offer than others
Yeah, this platform offers actually good opportunities for both developers and gamers. As passionate gamer and debater, I see how I can get profit from it
so what you see so profitable?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

I've seen a lot of blockchain-based game platforms start emerging, now with the growing world of technology pushing us to keep up, hopefully this platform offers a different offer than others
Yeah, this platform offers actually good opportunities for both developers and gamers. As passionate gamer and debater, I see how I can get profit from it
so what you see so profitable?
for example, I can get tokens for my achievements or when I win disputes - I always win  Wink
And most importantly - I can safely withdraw them!
devs, speed up the development!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:55:30 PM

What is the soft cap of the project? Reading a little the description of the project, will players win tokens if they are just playing or should they win competitions to win tokens?

Hello, our softcap is 715 ETH.

IQeon internal currency can be earned in application in the following ways:

- win the game in a game room for IQeon;
- receive a task completion.

To use IQeon in the application, it is necessary to bind the wallet with IQeon to this application in user account. A user can get the opportunity to win IQeon internal currency without a need for payment in the application. This opportunity gives a ticket to the game of the day on IQeon, which a user can receive for the following activities in the application:

- enter the app during 7 consecutive days.

Hello!

How will use the token? I mean token functions
Queta_7

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:47:22 PM

https://image.prntscr.com/image/gyPFQLYBQ8WkQriSh8WGMA.png

The IQeon platform assumes several scenarios of user interaction in its ecosystem. One of them is intended for puzzles using game rooms.

The game room is a sequence of logical tasks performed by the players during a certain time of the room action.

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
that is a few games in one? cool!
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:06:07 PM

I tried your game "IQClash"
-
it was a little difficult but fascinating, thanks! Wink

Enjoy!

Obviously Grin Will waiting for pre-ICO! Project is worth to join
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

What is the soft cap of the project? Reading a little the description of the project, will players win tokens if they are just playing or should they win competitions to win tokens?

Hello, our softcap is 715 ETH.

IQeon internal currency can be earned in application in the following ways:

- win the game in a game room for IQeon;
- receive a task completion.

To use IQeon in the application, it is necessary to bind the wallet with IQeon to this application in user account. A user can get the opportunity to win IQeon internal currency without a need for payment in the application. This opportunity gives a ticket to the game of the day on IQeon, which a user can receive for the following activities in the application:

- enter the app during 7 consecutive days.

Hello!

How will use the token? I mean token functions
read WP attentively, dude. They already wrote about it, paragraph 9  Wink
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:17:56 PM

Gamers - Unite! Smiley

Do you have plans to offer Lord of Poker for Android? I've search it in Play Store and then I saw it's only for iOS.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

Great project if it comes to real life. Playing poker on your phone's is pretty good idea if the Dev can get it right.
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:46:27 AM

Really like your design, good luck for the project!
knopka

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:52:59 AM

What will happen with the unsold tokens after ICO?
Will they be burned?

IQeon WP says that "The number of IQeon tokens will be strictly limited. After that, the release of IQeon tokens will be completely stopped. All unsold tokens will go up."

Yes, you are absolutely right.
Thank you for support.

you are welcom, because I thoroughly studied your project and look forward to the start of pre-ISO!  Wink
yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

Gamers - Unite! Smiley

Do you have plans to offer Lord of Poker for Android? I've search it in Play Store and then I saw it's only for iOS.
Yeah! I'm too love Lord of Roker but it's great that the company is developing towards intellectual games

Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:49:08 AM

Gamers - Unite! Smiley

In which games can I use tokens?
Queta_7

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:03:46 AM

What will happen with the unsold tokens after ICO?
Will they be burned?

IQeon WP says that "The number of IQeon tokens will be strictly limited. After that, the release of IQeon tokens will be completely stopped. All unsold tokens will go up."

Thanks for the information!

so we do not have much time for buying tokens
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:12:14 AM

Gamers - Unite! Smiley

Hello.
The release of this game is coming soon. You can check for updates on the official website of Lord Of Poker: https://www.lopgame.com/en/

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:13:28 AM

Great project if it comes to real life. Playing poker on your phone's is pretty good idea if the Dev can get it right.

Hello.
Thank you for your interest, BTC-BTC-BTC

Wink

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:17:00 AM

Gamers - Unite! Smiley

In which games can I use tokens?

You can use it in every game in IQeon ecosystem.

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:25:34 AM

We continue introducing you the people who are behind the implementation of our project. Today we will tell you about the person, who provides win-win strategy for the development of IQeon platform and its flawlessness. A person, whose task is to make right decisions, throwing unpromising ideas to the winds - Igor Podlesny.

Igor is the Director of IQeon Strategy, with over 18 years of experience in IT, financial services, launching and promoting of new products and services. Moreover, he is the owner and founder of companies in such areas as hosting and virtual servers (Latvia), Fixed Network Operator (Latvia), provision of international roaming mobile services (Estonia), financial services consulting (Latvia), and owns a mobile platform for private communication based on Android OS (UK).

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM

Yaaaaming

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

It's nice to see real practicing professionals in the team, not just another theorists
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:16:13 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 03:15:00 PM by canman

is this mineable after ico?
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:13:43 PM

We continue introducing you the people who are behind the implementation of our project. Today we will tell you about the person, who provides win-win strategy for the development of IQeon platform and its flawlessness. A person, whose task is to make right decisions, throwing unpromising ideas to the winds - Igor Podlesny.

Igor is the Director of IQeon Strategy, with over 18 years of experience in IT, financial services, launching and promoting of new products and services. Moreover, he is the owner and founder of companies in such areas as hosting and virtual servers (Latvia), Fixed Network Operator (Latvia), provision of international roaming mobile services (Estonia), financial services consulting (Latvia), and owns a mobile platform for private communication based on Android OS (UK).

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
His experience inspires confidence...

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: