News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best action game on IQeon platform?⌨️
Power Strike🎯
Crashy Racing🏎
Survival Shooter🔫
Flippy Hero🏃‍♂️

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮  (Read 37659 times)
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

A кaкaя цeнa бyдeт выcтaвлeнa нa тoкeн oт был 325  зa эфиp, co вpeмeни иco эфиpчик пpoceл. Инвecтopы жe пoкyпaли eгo пoлyчaeтcя  пopядкa 2$  ceйчac дeшeвлe, Ha дeцeнтp. биpжax пoнятнo цeнa caмa pынкoм ypeгyлиpyeтcя a тaм гдe нaдo cтaвить цeнy?

Здpaвcтвyйтe! Ha любыx биpжax цeнa тoкeнa ycтaнaвливaeтcя и peгyлиpyeтcя pынкoм.
What you think of the table is understandable. You can somehow finalize the final date, SO how the payments to the bounty hunters will depend on the price of the stock exchanges so that you can co-orient
It looks like the process of distributing the token has already started and I just wanted to know if there is already a market for token Iqeon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

A кaкaя цeнa бyдeт выcтaвлeнa нa тoкeн oт был 325  зa эфиp, co вpeмeни иco эфиpчик пpoceл. Инвecтopы жe пoкyпaли eгo пoлyчaeтcя  пopядкa 2$  ceйчac дeшeвлe, Ha дeцeнтp. биpжax пoнятнo цeнa caмa pынкoм ypeгyлиpyeтcя a тaм гдe нaдo cтaвить цeнy?

Здpaвcтвyйтe! Ha любыx биpжax цeнa тoкeнa ycтaнaвливaeтcя и peгyлиpyeтcя pынкoм.
What you think of the table is understandable. You can somehow finalize the final date, SO how the payments to the bounty hunters will depend on the price of the stock exchanges so that you can co-orient
It looks like the process of distributing the token has already started and I just wanted to know if there is already a market for token Iqeon?
no. yet none of the hunters did not add anything, you can already trade on the eserdelta. There are orders for buying and selling.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
xandola

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

They have quite an active Telegram, hope for big future of this project  Cool Already bought some tokens at YoBit  Grin
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:52:36 AM

it seems that participants who join here already hold the token, hopefully the results satisfy congratulations to all of his.
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:26:54 AM

no. yet none of the hunters did not add anything, you can already trade on the eserdelta. There are orders for buying and selling.

Hello, we're already on Yobit and IDEX. Also, as you can track on our website, following exchanges have already confirmed our listing: GetBTC, YouBit, EtherDelta, IDex and Bankera. We keep negotiating with Okex, UpBit, Huobi, KuCoin, Bitfinex, Liqui, ZBcom, Tidex and Coinbene.
In addition we've created an unofficial chat room https://t.me/iqn_trading especially for discussions regarding trading strategies, expected/adored IQN rates, dump fears etc. Feel free to join and make yourself comfortable  Wink

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:29:39 AM

They have quite an active Telegram, hope for big future of this project  Cool Already bought some tokens at YoBit  Grin

it seems that participants who join here already hold the token, hopefully the results satisfy congratulations to all of his.

Thank you for your support!  Smiley

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

Any updates from the team lately? Nothing on any social media since March 20th. The team has not met some important Q1 benchmarks listed in the Whitepaper that has me concerned. IQN is NOT listed on any exchanges, despite what they announced, is it because the tokens are locked up for two months after the ICO ends? Also, to my knowledge there has been no "marketing campaign to attract end users." Are they posting progress somewhere?

Hi! You can follow the news on our social networks and on our website. We're already on Yobit and IDEX. Also we keep negotiating with Okex, UpBit, Huobi, KuCoin, Bitfinex, Liqui, ZBcom, Tidex and Coinbene.

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

Any updates from the team lately? Nothing on any social media since March 20th. The team has not met some important Q1 benchmarks listed in the Whitepaper that has me concerned. IQN is NOT listed on any exchanges, despite what they announced, is it because the tokens are locked up for two months after the ICO ends? Also, to my knowledge there has been no "marketing campaign to attract end users." Are they posting progress somewhere?

Hi! You can follow the news on our social networks and on our website. We're already on Yobit and IDEX. Also we keep negotiating with Okex, UpBit, Huobi, KuCoin, Bitfinex, Liqui, ZBcom, Tidex and Coinbene.

I hope Iqeon can get listed on the big exchange like another gaming project. If the team active on social media channel and continue their marketing, i am sure a lot of people will be interested to buy Iqeon token for their investment. So Iqeon will has a good daily trading volume, as requirements to list on the big exchange
bitcoinseeker

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:36:59 AM

What a pitty..The ICO rate of IQN was 2.7 dollars ..now its trading at 0.4 to 0.8 dollars in yobit...Lost my investment Huh Huh
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:34:03 AM

What a pitty..The ICO rate of IQN was 2.7 dollars ..now its trading at 0.4 to 0.8 dollars in yobit...Lost my investment Huh Huh
At present, the price is much lower than the opening price, which can only wait for the team to further research and implementation projects, and be promoted.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:25:32 PM

At present, the price is much lower than the opening price, which can only wait for the team to further research and implementation projects, and be promoted.

I agree, if the team continue their marketing or promotion about this project, i am sure Iqeon will be famous and surely people will interested to accumulate Iqeon token. So marketing is important thing besides development of product
naskdn1999

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Oh, Moderation team is great, and i have best wishes for the future of gaming, especially VR gaming industry. Grin
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

I agree, if the team continue their marketing or promotion about this project, i am sure Iqeon will be famous and surely people will interested to accumulate Iqeon token. So marketing is important thing besides development of product
And not only that, people should know that the distribution for bounties is slow and being done over time. I personally don't care how they are distributed as long as they are, and I think that speaks volumes to the team and what direction they want Iqeon to go in. They aren't in it for a quick pump and dump, which is clearly a positive sign.

adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

so far I see this project has a lot of support, and the project also has a very good development. and I am also convinced by the team of professionals who work within this project will definitely be able to facilitate the project achieve a success
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Cryptocoinstrader

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

promising project
giangkute29

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Your ICO looking interesting...How long will it be last?
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

Strangely the project has just completed, iso, and for a week there is not a single post, and there is no trade, There are some news on the ikeon, Or the team took a break after hard work. I would like to be in the know.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

There are practically no deals on the eserdel. as in the IDEAS. Is the stockyer trading? or does it cost without volumes? Although now of course the situation on the market is deplorable.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

Very good project, in my opinion. This project should benefit users, and a large team of developers convinces me of this. A completely new and creative approach. Good luck to the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: