Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ico like ethereum and litecoin?  (Read 129 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:02:46 PM

Hello,

Which coming ico are like ethereum and litecoin? I mean like their strong base, I'd like to participate in few ico and then earn some profit on their launch.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

Hello,

Which coming ico are like ethereum and litecoin? I mean like their strong base, I'd like to participate in few ico and then earn some profit on their launch.

Litecoin was not an ICO, it was just a Bitcoin clone with regular PoW distribution of tokens.

What you are asking for is "what is the next ICO that will make me rich"? We all wish to know that, but guess what, nobody knows what the next x100%-x1000% is, and if someone knew I doubt they would tell you.

There's no easy way to get rich without a lot of research and a lot of luck, and im sure some ICOs will still make some people rich, but probably the days of huge returns are over with ICOs.
hatuey

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:39:37 PM

Do you mean a token worth investing in and holding for the near future?

Raiden network token!
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:52:16 PM

Nobody knows - at least I don't. Smiley

But the solution is to read and think about what and why coins would be adopted?

I like Monero and am interested in Ark (although I'm still in the reading stages for Ark).

I've liked eMark, thinking that a Euro "based" currency might appeal to some but haven't invested much processing power in that.  Now that I'm out of the ASIC game I'm not adding to my holdings. eMark was pure speculation on my part as I look at as a simple offshoot of BTC. There is nothing that eMark does that Bitcoin does not do. Yes, it's faster and it's a POS as well as a POW coin but, aside from marketing I see little differentiation.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:09:34 PM

If you want to get big profits from ICO, you should spend more time on research and understanding main principles of Blockchain, but you confuse with ICO and fork...

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: