Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:56:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin rising so high?  (Read 3325 times)
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:50 AM

At first i did not believe and was really surprised by the current bitcoin price, it was amazing.
There are several factors that make bitcoin prices so high, such as an increase in institutional investor interest and that means bitcoin demand is greater than supply.
Looking at the rising bitcoin prices now, this is very happy for bitcoiner like me and will be more eager to collect bitcoin.

KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:11:58 AM

As far as I know it is the popularity and demand of Bitcoin making its price so high.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:15:30 AM

In last few days bitcoin price has increased tremendously,today it crossed 10,000$ mark.this is because in last few days no,of bitcoin users have been increased and according to some news during thanksgiving a lot of people have invested in bitcoin.thus its price shoot up.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:17:56 AM

One of the reasons for high bitcoin prices is the high demand of users. Bitcoin is developing, many people know it and use it. When bitcoins increase, people invest in it to make a profit.
This is the only reason why the price is so high, it will not be too high if there will be no demand. If the demand is low, there will be no reaction to the price of bitcoin. And the news are also affecting the price of it, when experts are being interviewed and give a positive feedback to bitcoin. Viewers are going to have a peace of mind that it's fine to buy bitcoin and that makes everyone to keep on buying.

yes besides that, people now know that bitcoin is really worth and the price will increase in the future and the highest price now it is just beginning. in future, maybe we can see the other highest price again. while people realize that bitcoin is precious, they want to buy bitcoin whatever the price and they will hold it for a longer time.

This is just the beginning folks. The $10K is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm sure with all the media attention bitcoin and crypto are getting, 2018 will be another breaking year for us. Mainstream media covering it and analyst doing their best prediction has really captured the heart of ordinary and casual people to buy bitcoin that's why for me this is just the beginning of a new era now that the 5 figures has been breach.

For all we know, those who attacks or continue to bash bitcoin has secretly buying it in the side. Because they can't really stop this train from going further. Now at the end of the year its $10K, next year it could go 5-10 folds.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:20:58 AM

At first i did not believe and was really surprised by the current bitcoin price, it was amazing.
There are several factors that make bitcoin prices so high, such as an increase in institutional investor interest and that means bitcoin demand is greater than supply.
Looking at the rising bitcoin prices now, this is very happy for bitcoiner like me and will be more eager to collect bitcoin.

You are surprised cause you did not expect this to happen. I believed in predictions
from this summer, many people from bitcoin world said that bitcoin price will hit $10000
this year!
   This price rise turn non-believers into believers, and now everyone is more eager to
collect and save bitcoins not just you! I think this fiver is not just about bitcoins, total
market cap reached $300 billion, people invest mostly in bitcoins but they are noticing
other alt-coins too.  

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:24:56 AM

Not too surprising. I already said in back in Feb 17 that it would go to 25.000$ by Feb 18. We have a little competition at work guessing the btc prize by the end of Feb 18. Look good for me Smiley, already passed the others by a good margin. They are way too conservative. It helps on my mood that I also bought 0,5BTC in Jan 17 for 448$..... Keep pumping it Smiley
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:27:46 AM

many reazons It has

support people, faith etc

Also news of banks
Fonz Ferdinands

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:34:23 AM

On 30th March 2017 the market cap for Bitcoin BTC was just under $17 billion USD.  Today (29/11/2017) the market cap of BTC is over $177 billion USD.  It's the law of supply and demand. In just over 7 months, an extra $160 billion USD has come into BTC but the BTC supply hasn't increased at the same rate therefore driving up prices from $1,061USD on 30/3/2017 to today's price of $10,637.50 on 29/11/2017.  Smiley Shocked Roll Eyes
maytinhvinh

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:35:27 AM

i think, it is only going to go higher in the upcoming months
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:51:43 AM

i think, it is only going to go higher in the upcoming months

Be safe because at these prices you can lose an awful lot of money very quickly.  It's time to keep a level head and don't over speculate because people are extremely trigger happy right now ----> the slightest flinch could start the market tumbling out of control.
victoria1006

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:52:34 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 08:34:06 AM by victoria1006

It seems something wrong to me about the price rising so high. It is always a catch there, but I'm not the one to judge.
Some analytics presume such a tremendous high rate because of a market demand among the masses of newcomers on ecxchanges. But some other people appeal to traders be cautious. They say, there are suspitions the current situation with the bitcoin price is caused by the cryptocurrency speculations.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

One of the reasons for high bitcoin prices is the high demand of users. Bitcoin is developing, many people know it and use it. When bitcoins increase, people invest in it to make a profit.
This is the only reason why the price is so high, it will not be too high if there will be no demand. If the demand is low, there will be no reaction to the price of bitcoin. And the news are also affecting the price of it, when experts are being interviewed and give a positive feedback to bitcoin. Viewers are going to have a peace of mind that it's fine to buy bitcoin and that makes everyone to keep on buying.

yes besides that, people now know that bitcoin is really worth and the price will increase in the future and the highest price now it is just beginning. in future, maybe we can see the other highest price again. while people realize that bitcoin is precious, they want to buy bitcoin whatever the price and they will hold it for a longer time.

It is precious to everyone's eyes now and while it is still too early, they are chasing to buy early now that makes the price of bitcoin higher. Those high speculations from the experts are really helping to make the price of bitcoin higher. And this makes the people who are into bitcoin to have a very nice future, so if I were you don't panic, stay calm and relax while watching the price rise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
eviaellis

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:40:59 AM

I think it depends on demand and supply rule plus news. Bitcoin has limited number of supply and more investors are investing in bitcoin. News is also major  factor for price increase.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:44:50 AM

Well, it's probably a little bit guilty of the prospect of investing in bitcoin, as if you invest that and the profit will increase with time
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:50:54 AM

Because of the on-going demand for bitcoin price is increasing more day by day resulting in the fluctuating of bitcoin in which the price of bitcoin surprises as because many people like myself are expecting the 10,000 USD price of bitcoin would be achieved on the end of the year instead it is achieved by the end of November 2017.

caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:58:12 AM

The value of bitcoin is growing or increasing because it is a lot of interest in it and more people are willing to make money easier. The bitcoin value is high as it has been created by many users on this site. So the next generation is sure bitcoin their work will be and they will be used to pay for everything they want to buy and better the company's transaction and the more the situation will be better for those who bill their bills
jawadmehmood

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:01:23 AM

Simple answer to this question More people got involved in bitcoin more it gain value. millions of users are getting involved in bitcoin due to price value. thats why bitcoin increasing day by day.

Cryptocurrency News Reviews, Community  (https://99altcoin.com)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:19:35 AM

Hi,

I think you can explain the rise with two factors.

First, due to the very definition of how bitcoin is created. It has to rise in value over time.
Second, it is a new playfield. People are tempted to buy, try and.. see what happens. Maybe at some point a bubble may burst but.. Traditionnal economists have actually no clue about it as the bitcoin is "new" and has specificities that are not shared by the traditionnal "real" currencies.

And last, in the real world, we have seen bubble bursting, we have observed its devastating effects on people. But unaffected people are still playing. As long as you have players, the game is on!

The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:25:21 AM

On 30th March 2017 the market cap for Bitcoin BTC was just under $17 billion USD.  Today (29/11/2017) the market cap of BTC is over $177 billion USD.  It's the law of supply and demand. In just over 7 months, an extra $160 billion USD has come into BTC but the BTC supply hasn't increased at the same rate therefore driving up prices from $1,061USD on 30/3/2017 to today's price of $10,637.50 on 29/11/2017.  Smiley Shocked Roll Eyes

Don't be stupid. Learn economic and finance before posting crap. Supply and demand only goes so far in explaining the price equilibrium. The holders of BTC are not selling and the buyers are pushing the price up in order to obtain btc. Currently the holders are deciding the price of btc. This does not imply the buyers had pumped in $160bn of hard cash.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:30:40 AM

Don't be stupid. Learn economic and finance before posting crap. Supply and demand only goes so far in explaining the price equilibrium. The holders of BTC are not selling and the buyers are pushing the price up in order to obtain btc. Currently the holders are deciding the price of btc. This does not imply the buyers had pumped in $160bn of hard cash.

Wait, so, even if there are 350 trilion dollars in the world. And let's asume Bitcoin will have this Market Cap. Does it mean the price can still increase just due Supply and demand?

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: