Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6427 times)
IMarceline

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:06:03 AM

I think it's a good idea to protect us from booring advertisement. I will be glad to choose what is want see and only payable projects can show us advertisement on platform.
yeap I agree , This is quite smart project with different interesting features such as mining and distribution between investors.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:02 AM

I think it's a good idea to protect us from booring advertisement. I will be glad to choose what is want see and only payable projects can show us advertisement on platform.
yeap I agree , This is quite smart project with different interesting features such as mining and distribution between investors.

The good thing about admine is that all tokens will be distributed among investors, unsold tokens will be deleted after the ICO. Also the number of tokens is limited to 100,000,000 - without the possibility of subsequent emission..  The reason for this is to avoid inflation in the long run.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:19:05 AM

The good thing about admine is that all tokens will be distributed among investors, unsold tokens will be deleted after the ICO. Also the number of tokens is limited to 100,000,000 - without the possibility of subsequent emission..  The reason for this is to avoid inflation in the long run.

It's a good idea to invest in ico because this project will be sucess soon.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:22:09 AM

And than ADmine as a whole differs from such project as Bitclave? What are the difference? And where is the bounty?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:09 AM

They plan to create a social network for advertisers and users that will allow them to be collected on one platform and ensure their effective interaction. Modern view o internet marketing that is what we need Wink

Old systems:
It is obvious that the network today is full of a huge amount of advertising content, which is not always distinguished by a high level of quality and originality. For this reason, as a rule, it is simply not able to capture and interest its target audience. As a result, Internet users watch advertisements of uninteresting goods and services or completely block it.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:49:53 AM

In January we will provide the world community with the first mobile application, where users can receive coins for registration and creating personal profiles, on their basis will work smart contracts.

Advertising exchanges will be able to start testing API for the sale of traffic.

This is great news. I hope this will attract additional investors. Good luck.
ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

So what about smart contracts? How it will work?
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:59:44 PM

Will there be a listing of these tokens? It turns out that you are making a $ 25 million airdrop?

You can already transfer coins within the Ethereum network, the nearest time we will connect the coins to the exchanges.

And how these coins will be connected with money or some material values? Can they be paid or they will be put on the stock exchange?

Coins we will connect to customers inside our system to pay for goods or ads services, on the market it is possible to exchange coins for other crypto-currencies.

Do you plan to introduce some kind of a escrow mechanism so that people do not create one-time accounts for fraudulent activities?

Of course, one phone, one account.

and when fiat will be avaliable?

After Pre-sale ICO we will add the Fiat merchants.

So what about smart contracts? How it will work?

Smart contract finds users by their interests, location, gender and other data, while maintaining the user’s identity undisclosed. An advertiser can create his/her own paid filter based on user data.
sagisagngpinas

Activity: 180
Merit: 1

Michael - Iagon Community Manager

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:28:40 PM

Within a month we are releasing a demo version where 1,000,000 users can register and receive 10 tokens for $25.

Tokens you can sell to a new user at a higher price or use in the system.
Will there be a listing of these tokens? It turns out that you are making a $ 25 million airdrop?
Not a bad airdrop. If people will actively use these tokens then this will provide a good support for their price.
I agree, these actions are good because they allow you to immediately gain a large audience. Everyone loves to get something for free.

Right with this move people will surely be interested.  Goodluck to the team.  A high potential project is coming. Smiley

❉▃█▃ IAGON ▃█▃❉
We Revolutionize The Cloud
Michael - Community Manager
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:59:16 PM

Within a month we are releasing a demo version where 1,000,000 users can register and receive 10 tokens for $25.

Not a bad airdrop. If people will actively use these tokens then this will provide a good support for their price.
Yeap I agree with you, people will pay atttntion but I am affraid of multiaccounts of users. How will you protekt from this?
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:58:19 PM

No, I meant a system in which it would not be profitable even from one phone to deceive someone. That means that pay for advertising were written off from the account of the customer even before performance of tasks. Something of the guarantor system type.

1. Each user has a trust status collected from many parameters:
- verification and identification of the user, a wide range will be from the phone and photos, up to biometrics;
- date of registration, number of transactions, number of friends, confirmed bank data, credit data, etc.
- how many have friends and other parameters that can not be screwed.

2. The less the status and trust of the user, the less he will receive coins.

3. If the user violates the rules and deals with cheating in the system, his account will be blocked.

There will be such conditions, where mass registration will cost more and will not be profitable.

The better the account is pumped, the more confidence will be in him and he will be able to earn and bring benefits to himself and others.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:08:54 PM

Yeap I agree with you, people will pay atttntion but I am affraid of multiaccounts of users. How will you protekt from this?

Coin is given for action, in order to get 10 coins it will be necessary to create real and full-fledged profiles on the basis of which a smart contract will be formed and intellectually self-learn.

Users' profiles are a fuel system on the basis of which smart contracts are formed and enable users to extract crypto currency.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:53:48 PM

this is depending on who is the bounty manager for this project, other project allocate 5%.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:14:28 PM

Thanks for so much detailed answer.  You came up with a hard system.
Probably not every user will decide to undergo a 100% verification (including biometrics, etc.) Someone will choose completely anonymity.

Of course, all at the discretion of the user, any user can remain anonymous.

The user's profile is a building material, on the basis of his data will work smart contracts and do filtering of advertising campaigns.

If the user is authorized through the face book his data public, but in our system he will be able to monetize them.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:17:32 PM

The signature campaign on average for other projects is 40% of the bounty pool. I studied many projects know what I'm talking about.

Our bounty strategy is aimed at community in social networks.

Prices in the bounty we have already raised, the picture on the main did not have time to update. Will do soon, thanks !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2529642.msg25816735#msg25816735
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:22:47 PM

I am slightly confused by the high bonuses for investors who invest in the early days of the ICO's start. As for me they are too high and this can affect the price on the stock exchange.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:57:47 PM

I'm surprised - why are so few funds allocated for the signature campaign, and so many on social media?

Nice programm, where is the link to join it? Who can send me it?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

I agree, these actions are good because they allow you to immediately gain a large audience. Everyone loves to get something for free.

Right with this move people will surely be interested.  Goodluck to the team.  A high potential project is coming. Smiley
Nice news! Every person can earn 10 tokens am I right ? How it will affect on price of tokens?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:09:36 PM

Well, what is the difference from the usual social network, for example, now in any normal brand there is an account, there is communication with users.
only tokens are obtained, or something else?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:19:29 PM

This project will be very important for marketers. It's  an innovative advertising platform that operates on the principle of a social network and brings advertisers to their target audience directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: