Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - buy some more?  (Read 6969 times)
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:17:32 AM

Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

If you have money you are not afraid to lose, then buy now. I plan to wait for price drop and buy more. Current price is too high for my portfolio.

IoT will be huge market in 5 years, but IOTA was pumped like hell in last 2 days.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:32:58 AM

Also consider Raiblocks (XRB), it's a similar tech that the IOTA guys have some respect for.  Worth looking into as it has yet to be added to a major exchange and there is short term upside very possible once that happens.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:34:18 AM

People who always ask others for what they think they should do, have a systemic consideration to make. Why do they put their financial life in the hands of others, why not engage in some analysis and see for yourself? Check historic price indicators, check market factors, check their road map.

See for yourself, would be my sincere suggestion. Don't rely on others here - you open yourself up to potential manipulation and also disregard personal responsibility when you take these actions.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:54:03 AM

When it has a good rise, you shouldn't buy it, but should consider selling, and when it falls, it's a good time to buy.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kmxl45 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:56:18 AM

People who always ask others for what they think they should do, have a systemic consideration to make. Why do they put their financial life in the hands of others, why not engage in some analysis and see for yourself? Check historic price indicators, check market factors, check their road map.

See for yourself, would be my sincere suggestion. Don't rely on others here - you open yourself up to potential manipulation and also disregard personal responsibility when you take these actions.

Thank you for your opinion. I already have some coin of IOTA, because i like this project and it is part of my portfolio. Every final financial decision is of course on me. But I like the peoples opinion especially here. And more people here are smarter and have more information and this is why I wrote my question.
benj_pirate

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:58:08 AM

exactly the opposite... buy after a big down. Sell after a big up. easy game.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:24:14 PM

I actually sold all my byteball and have put my money in IOTA, seems like the more solid project.

Poor soul. If only i believed anyone would be so crazy i would donate you some btc. But i don't

Let's revisit here in 1 year.

iota - 3.4bn  (lol)

byteball - 178M ( 50% distriubuted)

please requote my post everyone. I will see how much this person loses over 1 year.

If he does not  I will eat my party hat.

Interesting to note 99.99% of iota threads here are noob accounts with no posts.

I think we can't look at things just from the point of view of market capitalization. IOTA has the promise of interacting with large companies. If that's what BB is going to achieve, it'll surely be capitalized more than it's now. If we were only looking at price and capitalization, nobody would buy bitcoin and ethereum, but the opposite is true.
Arslada

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:39:52 PM

I think, investing to the IOTA is an absolutely best choice in this moment. When you take into consideration what everything big is happening around IOTA you canť have a doubt. This is a new revolution in cryptoworld and I believe in big progress in this direction for e new cryptos like IOTA.
HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:59:16 PM

Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

bye Byteball instead , better project better price.

Do more research

I think it is good to invest to both of them or not? If he has a lot of money he can buy both of them Smiley. Why do you think the Byteball is better investment in this time just only because of lowest price? Behinde of the IOTA project are a large, stable and wealthy business.
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

I think, investing to the IOTA is an absolutely best choice in this moment. When you take into consideration what everything big is happening around IOTA you canť have a doubt. This is a new revolution in cryptoworld and I believe in big progress in this direction for e new cryptos like IOTA.
Do you think the DAG system will repleace blokchain in the future?
bergenic

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:33:15 PM

What wallet you guys use to store IOTA? I have several wallets already but none support it. So far I've done some trading with it and have all my IOTA in exchange but would like to withdraw them to a safer location for HODLing.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:38:47 PM

IOTA is one of the most innovative coins nowadays and people start to talk about iota more day by day. That is why its price is increasing ignoring all other altcoins and bitcoin price. The price of iota climbs up independently.

turn the page
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:42:04 PM

What wallet you guys use to store IOTA? I have several wallets already but none support it. So far I've done some trading with it and have all my IOTA in exchange but would like to withdraw them to a safer location for HODLing.

use the official iota lightwallet - https://blog.iota.org/gui-wallet-phase-two-of-the-reclaim-process-f5913109cf46, latest version is 2.5.4, if u are creating a new seed u can ignore the reclaim tool
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:51:10 PM

I actually sold all my byteball and have put my money in IOTA, seems like the more solid project.

Poor soul. If only i believed anyone would be so crazy i would donate you some btc. But i don't

Let's revisit here in 1 year.

iota - 3.4bn  (lol)

byteball - 178M ( 50% distriubuted)

please requote my post everyone. I will see how much this person loses over 1 year.

If he does not  I will eat my party hat.

Interesting to note 99.99% of iota threads here are noob accounts with no posts.

I think we can't look at things just from the point of view of market capitalization. IOTA has the promise of interacting with large companies. If that's what BB is going to achieve, it'll surely be capitalized more than it's now. If we were only looking at price and capitalization, nobody would buy bitcoin and ethereum, but the opposite is true.

Do you think that the big companies stand behind the project is not just making a pump and dump project but really a serious move?
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:54:11 PM

use the official iota lightwallet - https://blog.iota.org/gui-wallet-phase-two-of-the-reclaim-process-f5913109cf46, latest version is 2.5.4, if u are creating a new seed u can ignore the reclaim tool

Can you trad IOTA on some stock exchange?
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:21:33 PM

IOTA is going strong, up 35% in the last few hours. IMO it's still a good time to buy... it will prolly reach $2 by the end of the year https://coincodex.com/crypto/iota/

I do not know why IOTA pumps a lot in these two days, any good news from the dev team? Also, I think it is a little Too late to buy more and It will come back in my opinion.

Kind of freaky when other Coins gets a boost from the pumping of bitcoin but I really think there are possibility that other coins have a tendency of getting hype by the recent bullish run of bitcoin and other investor is finding more cheap coins good for investment because they can sure become a hit in the future someday just like bitcoin did, if you see IOTA has $1.48 USD I really think there are still a potential for it to increase but it would take a lot of more years in my opinion.
Pradeep wijewardana

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

Definitely. Good investment .
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:19:32 PM

IOTA is going strong, up 35% in the last few hours. IMO it's still a good time to buy... it will prolly reach $2 by the end of the year https://coincodex.com/crypto/iota/

I do not know why IOTA pumps a lot in these two days, any good news from the dev team? Also, I think it is a little Too late to buy more and It will come back in my opinion.

Kind of freaky when other Coins gets a boost from the pumping of bitcoin but I really think there are possibility that other coins have a tendency of getting hype by the recent bullish run of bitcoin and other investor is finding more cheap coins good for investment because they can sure become a hit in the future someday just like bitcoin did, if you see IOTA has $1.48 USD I really think there are still a potential for it to increase but it would take a lot of more years in my opinion.

It seems to be a good investment for a long terms but may be this is the information that the people are looking for and want to buy for cheap. Behind IOTA stand few big companies may be this is also the reason why people are more and more belive it. For short or for long terms do you think is IOTA good to invest in to it?
10000BTC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

I think now is not a good time to buy IOTA.
the price is rising too high and i think some group of people are pumping it.
I will wait to see red before i buy.
It has gone up before, so i think it will drop again.
10000BTC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:00:54 PM

Definitely. Good investment .
I don't agree with you. It will be good for you if you're a day trader or short term investor.
It's not good to buy now as a long term investment package.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: