Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - buy some more?  (Read 6969 times)
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:26:56 AM

IOTA has gone to great height. I think it is the time not to buy some more as it may soon face a correction. It has already drop to a certain degree from $1.40+ atm but do wait it out to see the price movement.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:06:37 AM

IOTA is looking strong with recently announced partnerships:

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:11:29 AM

Once the madness of the BTC run is over and investors are seriously going to look into the tech behind our world, they are going to discover this one and I would not be surprised if it increases by 1000% as well. For now, all eyes on BTC and that is good. Let them. This 'coin' has a use case, strong management and great tech that can be used for more than IoT alone. So buy more while it is still cheap. Wink
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:23:35 AM

The very first time I saw IOTA I always think it has a future to go up its value and Im right now its price is 1.24$ its a bit low but if you look at its graph you will see its price will hike anytime soon. For now lets see how it will work through this time..
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:43:01 AM

As I know the current IOTA has been supported by some reputable companies I can not say about good or not this project, because we have not seen the new developments will start a market demo until January. But if you look at the project on the run this, an internet technology may also I think it will become an internet technology in the future that will be much in use by the business people who will use the internet as pasilitasnya. yes, I hope IOTA will succeed for the future even though this is a new electronic currency developed by a project but if seen from the features that I have seemed to be interested in this new coin, so we'll see.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
goldencrowboss007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

I think that iota will increase in 2018 even more weeks this year. Unique technology that deserves to be in the top 10. I think the dip you can buy
Markus11

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:16:30 AM

Is it possible to store IOTA coins offline (paperwallet)?

IOTA - Donations are welcome:
BZOQCWBWUXBMQFNJ9VKIXSLUAIYSDHMZTILQQWBEMCWAIQITXT9HBUHLJGXU9OYKWJTTUAJMOZECPFB UWKNUXIMUZ9
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:41:35 AM

I think that iota will increase in 2018 even more weeks this year. Unique technology that deserves to be in the top 10. I think the dip you can buy

It would be great if IOTA team will run some scheduled competition for coin popularization.
Some kind of regular competition for IOT devices applications/bots/etc. I think the project is great, but people are not ready to understand what actually Internet of Things are and how we can use it. If they have a lot of money — they can spend a bit on community
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:52:17 AM

IOTA s latest bull run has been impressive.. I missed out on it. I was just way too broke to be able to buy. Iota is one of my favorite coins.. I am current reluctant to buy. I think the price is too high.
Docmc

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:57:24 AM

I'm a fan of this project. I think Iota is a good buy for long-term
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

In my view it is best idea to have some portion of IoTA in your portfolio due to its potential on IoT in future. But don't invest too much in it because Hdac platform like IoTA coming into IoT industry backed by Hyundai.

Which is expected to be biggest competitor for IoTA

So think about to invest in Hdac platform instead of in IoTA

It's my biggest regret not buying it when it was cheap. Really that was the diamond of the altcoins and it was obvious that it would do this price jump.

IOTA will be the best one of the crypto history after bitcoin and ether.
It's possible that IOTA will be 3rd cryptocurrency, the room for expanding is huge and we'll see more successful months as November did
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

Hodling a good amount of IOTA, and have some funds spare from selling some coins, If we go back below $1, I think I'll buy another load and that will be me done. $20 is so achievable if the crypto market booms next year.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
rockmanv

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:59:57 PM

Which market should we trade IOTA? I found the verification of Bitfinex quite long
Black_bl

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:01:25 AM

Which market should we trade IOTA? I found the verification of Bitfinex quite long
That's true, there was only bitfinex but nowadays you can use coinone and i hope that IOTA will be listed on more exchanges
Black_bl

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:03:23 AM

Hodling a good amount of IOTA, and have some funds spare from selling some coins, If we go back below $1, I think I'll buy another load and that will be me done. $20 is so achievable if the crypto market booms next year.
That's a good strategy i personally don't think we will go bellow $1. This could be a limit buy barrier
caretaker

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:18:56 AM

Yeah same here, I missed like 200% rise of IOTA since I wanted to buy just because I had to wait for Bitfinex verification and I'm still not verified.

Go for Binance, after registration you can already start trading.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:26:12 AM

That's true, there was only bitfinex but nowadays you can use coinone and i hope that IOTA will be listed on more exchanges
This is an indication that IOTA have potential to compete in the market just like other known altcoins. Giving time to IOTA to spread into the community and it will be acceptable by most, and the a huge chances to be listed in known crypto exchanges.
And we all knew that IOTA is getting stronger, even though it is not belong to top 10 coins in the market but still believing it will go further as everyone expected to happen.
Black_bl

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:33:54 AM

This is an indication that IOTA have potential to compete in the market just like other known altcoins. Giving time to IOTA to spread into the community and it will be acceptable by most, and the a huge chances to be listed in known crypto exchanges.
And we all knew that IOTA is getting stronger, even though it is not belong to top 10 coins in the market but still believing it will go further as everyone expected to happen.
Unfortunately there was one problem. Generally the process of listing DAG coins is a little different from classical Pow and PoS coins
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

IOTA is looking strong with recently announced partnerships:

Yep, there are very big names behind the data marketplace they're building. But this is all just the beginning, I'd bet that with such strong support, IOTA will go at least to $10 within the next year. And I'm sure that also other big exchanges will list IOTA very soon as none of them wants to miss on exchange fees with such big trading volumes.

foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:18:57 PM

heavy to argue with the fact that IOTA is a good project. Very impressive growth this year. Many a partnership has been concluded with very large companies. Therefore, this project should look and I am sure its worth it to buy

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: