Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - buy some more?  (Read 6969 times)
HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

Don't buy it now, that was a clever thing to buy IOTA at the end of November but now the price is slowly going down after the big jump to the moon and you may even loose if you buy IOTA right now.

Why do you think this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

this is a good opportunity to buy IOTA, as IOTA prices are down and I'm sure the future of IOTA prices will increase again
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

In December and so far, its price stayed above $3 generally. I think this stable characteristic is a good sign and also I think it have a good potential for the future.
Markus11

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:34:51 AM

Summary, IOTA moscow meetup
https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7r23e0/summary_iota_moscow_meetup/

Hey! Just came back from IOTA Moscow meetup! Some of the news from the talk/presentation of Cfb and Max Minchenkov:
IOTA will move from PoW to Network-bound PoW in the future. It's an unique thing and details are not available.
smart contracts are in development. ETA is this year. It will be done not like eth smart contracts, but done in functional programming paradigm/style.
Max Minchenkov said that IOTA are doing a solution together with CISCO for an undisclosed oil company, where IOTA will provide software and CISCO hardware. No ETAs or any other info.
Ternary hardware is still in development. It will be ternary CPU and Li-Fi. No ETAs or any other info.
Cfb is more on hardware part now, other team members do work on IRI.
I can verify that people do build their own stuff on IOTA, personally saw a few teams today that build something on IOTA. And real word development on IOTA do happens outside of "crypto community". So the fact that it's quite in bitcointalk or even media means nothing. Work do progressing behind the doors.
I talked personally with Cfb. He is a very polite and intellegent person. Was too shy to say hello to Max Minchenkov."
Took the liberty to post this, copy from Ilya, on iota slack

IOTA - Donations are welcome:
BZOQCWBWUXBMQFNJ9VKIXSLUAIYSDHMZTILQQWBEMCWAIQITXT9HBUHLJGXU9OYKWJTTUAJMOZECPFB UWKNUXIMUZ9
Markus11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:42:11 AM

IOTA suprhero team:
https://twitter.com/tangleblog/status/953594440916066305

BZOQCWBWUXBMQFNJ9VKIXSLUAIYSDHMZTILQQWBEMCWAIQITXT9HBUHLJGXU9OYKWJTTUAJMOZECPFB UWKNUXIMUZ9
HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

Summary, IOTA moscow meetup
https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7r23e0/summary_iota_moscow_meetup/

Hey! Just came back from IOTA Moscow meetup! Some of the news from the talk/presentation of Cfb and Max Minchenkov:
IOTA will move from PoW to Network-bound PoW in the future. It's an unique thing and details are not available.
smart contracts are in development. ETA is this year. It will be done not like eth smart contracts, but done in functional programming paradigm/style.
Max Minchenkov said that IOTA are doing a solution together with CISCO for an undisclosed oil company, where IOTA will provide software and CISCO hardware. No ETAs or any other info.
Ternary hardware is still in development. It will be ternary CPU and Li-Fi. No ETAs or any other info.
Cfb is more on hardware part now, other team members do work on IRI.
I can verify that people do build their own stuff on IOTA, personally saw a few teams today that build something on IOTA. And real word development on IOTA do happens outside of "crypto community". So the fact that it's quite in bitcointalk or even media means nothing. Work do progressing behind the doors.
I talked personally with Cfb. He is a very polite and intellegent person. Was too shy to say hello to Max Minchenkov."
Took the liberty to post this, copy from Ilya, on iota slack

Great Wink but there is still a long way ahead and a lot of work. But it's a good long-term investment. I believe this project.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

IOTA seems to me a very interesting crypto currency. It is fundamentally different from other cryptocurrencies and successfully develops its unique technology. Therefore, I'm not surprised by the results of this currency.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
There are coins that aims in the present and IOTA is the currency of the future. Its creators have excellent goal is to create a place where everyone can implement those things that depend on the control of their owners. It's like the idea of living through the Internet. Certainly it is progressive but there isn't known when the time will come for the full implementation of this idea in real life.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

I think IOTA is a very potential coin with a very big market capital, we can say that it has a high demand in the market too.
Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

I believe both DAG currencies - IOTA and Byteball have great future ahead. Specifically for IOTA - Internet of things is picking up and number of connected devices would go into billions - this is one of the fastest growing markets also for company where I work. Due to number of devices connected and number of transactions that would need to be processed, the traditional blockchain based currencies are not suitable for this type of application, therefore IOTA, specifically designed for IoT transactions would be growing together with this market. It does not replace the blockchain currencies but it acts as supplementation to these blockchain networks. 
TechPI

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

Yeah.. I would; they are going around to get some big players on board. Still in progress,  will rocket once a potential tie-up is released. The little gag with Microsoft had a mistrust issue and people are hesitating.

Always....DYOR
Markus11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

ATTENTION

Repeat after me: I will never, ever, ever use any website to generate my seed. self.Iota
Eingereicht vor 7 Stunden * von ColdDayApril
Recently, multiple users posted that their iotas were stolen. Some of them seemingly used websites to generate their seed, like iotaseed.co or iotaseed.net. (iotaseed.io might be legit or not)
It should be clear as daylight, this is crypto 1x1: Never use any website to generate your seed.
You don't know what code is running in the background of the website? Don't use it. It will almost certainly try to steal your seed.
If you want to be your own bank, you have to learn how to do it securely

krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

Your answer completely YES. Iota is very good project and it will rise absolutely.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

Hi guys,

I like Iota as well.. its a good long term coin. always remember that their will be a good coin that will surpass bitcoin and i think IOTA is one of the coin contender. if you have IOTA just hold!
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

IOTA is working on a technology for the future and it is one step ahead of the other coins and if this project works as planned  the price of coin will increase exponentially. I think your wallet should have IOTA.
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

I plan to buy more if IOTA fall under $2 again.

It's still expensive token without a working product. But it's a good project on paper.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Markus11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

IOTA Seed Guide, Tips, General Protection self.Iota

So after seeing a sudden rise in users having IOTA Funds stolen, I have decide to create a simple general guide to making sure users are not using seed generators from online websites that look, feel and act legitimate when in fact they are not.
Most importantly and first of all:
If you have used a online seed generator, I strongly advise you to withdraw and move you funds to a safe secure place and do not use an online seed generator.
If you think you have or have used a online seed generator and need help please head over to https://discordapp.com/channels/397872799483428865/397872799483428867 and devs will try their best to assist you.
Extra Official IOTA Links & Support:
Official IOTA Seed Generator : https://helloiota.com/generate-seed.html
Official IOTA Forum : https://forum.helloiota.com/
Official IOTA Discord Channel : https://discordapp.com/channels/397872799483428865/400693946444939274
Unofficial IOTA Telegram Support : https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@iotatangle
Further Help & Advice:
Please keep you Personal computer up to date.
Keep your Anti Malware up to date and scan regularly.
Make sure your browser search page has not been hijacked.
Only use the Official IOTA Seed Generator.
Please only download IOTA Wallet Software from the Official IOTA Github
Avoid third party websites that recommend IOTA Seed Generators and also avoid YOUTUBE videos which may promote unofficial IOTA Seed Generators.
If you come across suspected fraudulent websites, please report using the Googles Report a Phishing Page : https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/?hl=en
Please read the Official IOTA Documentation
Please do NOT use online seed generators - you risk losing all your IOTAS!!!
Please do NOT use or click on any online seed generators in your search engine that start with a green [Ad] image in front of the address link. These are unofficial and WILL/CAN steal your IOTA's.
Notes:
I will add numerous links and build this thread up ASAP to help as much as i can to protect investors assets from fraud.
By all means if anyone has any unofficial websites that should be in the above list, post and i will add as i go.
Note: As advised by mods/devs of the IOTA Discord Channel, I have removed the list of fake online websites as this may promote. Its better to say outright DO NOT USE ONLINE SEED GENERATORS. Please report/avoid these sites and spread the word to raise awareness.

gumgumok

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

in early december, i believed in iota a lot after searching about it and i was thinking it will increase quickly to 10$. so i invested on it when it was 4.3$!
unfortunately, that price was its highest since then.

i will wait till 2019 and see the usage of project by then
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

Hi guys,
Indeed, the expectations are really high for IOTA this techonology can be implemented at real business using it like a payment method, for a lot of investors this can be a potential investment, because of 0 fees transactions and scalable platform

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:42:24 PM

IOTA will be a top4 coin in 3 months from now. There is so much planned for IOTA in Q1 with more exchanges, new wallet and release of Q.
Also what people underestimate is the IOTA foundation. Have a look at the people in there. Also many really big partnerships and an actual real life use case.
Actually IOTA is really one of the coins I have the most confidence in. I guess the time when people realize that will come soon enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: