Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Scammer Hunter Released. No More Scam in this forum.  (Read 1778 times)
BestBidder25

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 10:47:44 AM

So tell exactly what did you learn?

It is secret because, scammers also watching this thread.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:06:54 AM

If you're gonna do this whole sockpuppet thing, it would be more useful to remember which sockpuppet to use for which purpose. This one for instance was used at the wrong place at the wrong time.

You're not very good at this. Coincidentally I am now offering my introductory course "Persona(l) management - a guide to keeping your alts... alt" at a low low price of only 19.99 BTC. Take advantage of this incredible offer in the month of July 2013.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 08:40:59 PM

If you're gonna do this whole sockpuppet thing, it would be more useful to remember which sockpuppet to use for which purpose. This one for instance was used at the wrong place at the wrong time.

You're not very good at this. Coincidentally I am now offering my introductory course "Persona(l) management - a guide to keeping your alts... alt" at a low low price of only 19.99 BTC. Take advantage of this incredible offer in the month of July 2013.

Seems like a bargain considering how much slip ups seem to be costing forum members lately...

Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 01:37:13 PM

Vouch - user gave me everything I needed including a handy pre filled Excel spreadsheet to log all my alts, good luck with sales.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: