Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:47:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lendroid Protocol:Decentralized Lending, Margin trading and Short Selling  (Read 3666 times)
mono7513745

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

A very good platform,The Lendroid marketplace enables borrowers to avail instant low-cost digital asset loans and lenders to earn interest on the digital assets they lend.
completely support you, surprisingly perpektivny project! it remains to wish good luck to ico

babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

The idea of ​​the project is quite interesting because we can make a loan for a token that we think will get the future. This is the first time I read about a project like this. so I do not know whether the project will bring targeted results but I think the project is very interesting to follow.
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

If I see the information I get from the thread lendroid is a protocol that enables decentralized trade on blockchain. The project concept is good and the information provided is very complete and the composition of the project is very impressive.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

If one notices facts on a finer scale then they can find that there is always a problem to as far as the exchanges are in question. Therefore, to make all aspects simple and user friendly, you can see that there is global shared lending pool.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:58:08 AM

Hi, I don't find any linkedin link about this team, only reddit and twitter account. Could you provide more information ?
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

A Lender in Decentralized Wonderland

The title gives it away, doesn’t it? Some mysteries are simply not meant to be. Besides, lenders hate surprises. They prefer low risk, low friction transactions, guaranteed returns and completely protected custody of their funds, preferably decentralized custody. They love smart contracts.

If you are one such lender, welcome to Lendroid. You’re going to love it here.

Lendroid’s Lending Origins

Before we zeroed in on Margin Trading as the ideal use case, Lendroid was already a full-fledged, decentralized, trust-independent lending platform.

For those who know what this means and possess a streak of scepticism, here’s a neat demo of Lendroid ENS loans on Kovan. Right?

On Lendroid the non-custodian margin trading protocol, the lender is the primary participant. How good or effective the protocol is depends on what kind of an experience the lender has on it.

Rules and fail safes have been put in place to not let down the Lender’s basic expectations — of protecting capital and earning risk-free interest in a low-friction manner. If the experience is low on risk and friction, and if it is invariably profitable, then he’ll come back. If it isn’t, he won’t.

Broadly, the process was designed thus:

1. The lender defines specific terms for the loan — amount, interest rate, loan period, loan to value (LTV) — set in a smart contract.

2. A borrower pledges digital assets into an escrow account, and If the lender’s and borrower’s terms match, the smart contract is executed, locking in the collateral and releasing the funds to the borrower.

3. If the borrower satisfies the loan obligations, his collateral is unlocked automatically.

4. If the borrower defaults or the collateral drops below the agreed LTV, the collateral is liquidated.

Try the demo. You know you want to.

A Lender’s Journey on Lendroid
While this journey is described in full in the whitepaper, here’s a quick stroll through a short cut. I trust you will appreciate the trust-independent nature of his experience.

To begin with, like the ‘Maker’ from 0x, the lender broadcasts a loan-offer to all decentralized exchanges. This is an off-chain action. A Funding Account is made available to the lenders to deposit funds into and offer loans from.

Each loan offer is a data packet called the ‘offer object’, containing the terms of the loan, offer parameters, and an associated ECDSA signature.

Jargon alert: The loan terms and parameters are concatenated and hashed to produce a 32 byte-long Keccak SHA3 signature called the offer-hash. The lender signs this offer-hash with their private key to produce the ECDSA signature.

As discussed earlier, it is important that the interests of the Lender — who contributes to the shared liquidity pool — are protected. This is enabled by empowering the Lender to define key parameters within the offer object.

https://blog.lendroid.com/a-lender-in-decentralized-wonderland-239f9ec1aef6
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

I see many different lending, as well as credit report platforms, are being created on the blockchain and it is a good news to have them as a decentralized approach for this was much needed in the real world and people will know who is trustworthy and can do the job accordingly.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

Can I ask when the exact date on lendroid crowdsale? because I cannot find when this will happen I want to invest in this project I see a good potential to shine in the future because of its decentralized lending I hope this project will not happen like bitconnect haha Smiley
crosswhite

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

If I see the information I get from the thread lendroid is a protocol that enables decentralized trade on blockchain. The project concept is good and the information provided is very complete and the composition of the project is very impressive.
This project is indeed really good. surely will be many investors who are interested to join in this project. I will support this project until the project reaches success.

lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

creating a transparent and rapid transparent digital assets storage and loan platform based on ethereum blockchain. between the borrower and the lender will both benefit from being fair and transparent. good luck and many investors who support great project success for team and dev
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:22:04 AM

creating a transparent and rapid transparent digital assets storage and loan platform based on ethereum blockchain. between the borrower and the lender will both benefit from being fair and transparent. good luck and many investors who support great project success for team and dev
I will also support this project to be successful and achieve satisfactory results, hopefully successful project for the future. and will be a lot of support for his success.

lendroidscam

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

WARNING: This may be scam ICO!

This guy Vignesh tons of money from us with his exchange coins-e.com!

Now he is doing an ICO!

lendroidscam.com

Further reading:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418416.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1599241.0
https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1ud0o7/coinsecom_possible_scam_read_first_before_trading/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2yqt1o/coinse_stole_my_coins/
https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/2040-no-deposit-on-coins-e-wheres-the-transaction-id/
https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/4koizm/coinse_anybody_help/
https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/5k9hpz/what_happened_to_coinsecom/

too many to count!
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

Dear developers, I participate in bounty twitter, I want to share your news, to promote the campaign, but you do not publish anything on social networks. Why? What happened?
lendroid (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

Hello Everyone!

Firstly, we would like to thank you all for your continued support so far. We have had several developments over the last few weeks, including a revamped website with new information: https://lendroid.com

The registration for the Token Generation Event begins on the 11th of February, and the TGE is slated to take place on the 19th. You will receive more information next week! Please also join our official Telegram group to stay updated: https://t.me/lendroidproject and our discussions group to ask your queries: https://t.me/lendroidtalk

With regards to the unauthorised websites and the recent FUD attempts against Lendroid, here is our official statement: https://medium.com/p/df6fa0d2acdd/edit

- The Lendroid Team
lendroid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

I will also support this project to be successful and achieve satisfactory results, hopefully successful project for the future. and will be a lot of support for his success.

Thank you for your kind words and support, we appreciate it! Smiley
lendroid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

This project is indeed really good. surely will be many investors who are interested to join in this project. I will support this project until the project reaches success.

Thank you, we truly appreciate it!
lendroid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

Can I ask when the exact date on lendroid crowdsale? because I cannot find when this will happen I want to invest in this project I see a good potential to shine in the future because of its decentralized lending I hope this project will not happen like bitconnect haha Smiley

Hello there! Our website has all the information you are looking for: https://lendroid.com

The Token Generation Event will happen on the 19th of Feb. You can register to participate between the 11th-13th. Smiley
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

So 2% Lendroid token in crowd and 38% went in presale? Did I get that right ? so 5.6M USD is based on 2% tokens ? Total valuation ~250M USD did I get that right ? so there was no presale, I guess 38% went to private sale
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:31:23 AM

Now - a - days, Ethereum blockchain is moving towards almost every other platform. And that is why we can witness some of the interesting aspects here and these are as follows -

(1) firstly, you can make use of Lendroid as it helps in decentralized lending.
(2) Lendroid makes itself useful for the margin trading.
(3) the third and the most important aspect here is that Lendroid is an open protocol for short selling as well.

Yes, you are right but what I am confusing about the project is how can they sanction the loans on what basis. We already see MicroMoney is an established company with offices in some countries, they already designed an app for application. So how can lendroid will give is loans on what basis.
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

Now - a - days, Ethereum blockchain is moving towards almost every other platform. And that is why we can witness some of the interesting aspects here and these are as follows -

(1) firstly, you can make use of Lendroid as it helps in decentralized lending.
(2) Lendroid makes itself useful for the margin trading.
(3) the third and the most important aspect here is that Lendroid is an open protocol for short selling as well.

Yes, you are right but what I am confusing about the project is how can they sanction the loans on what basis. We already see MicroMoney is an established company with offices in some countries, they already designed an app for application. So how can lendroid will give is loans on what basis.

I guess it will be similar to Micromoney. First you will get a small loan and if you return it on time then you will be given a trust value and every time you pay back a loan, your credit value increases. What am worried about is what they will ask in collateral.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███