Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin exchanger php-script  (Read 435 times)
angela66612 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:38:41 PM

Hi all! I wonder if there exists a php-script to organize my own bitcon exchanger?
I'm php developer. What I think:
I have a website with content. I want this site to allow to send money from BC to PayPall, CC and other. So as far as I know, I need use the help of Payment Gateway, which will give me the script. I'll integrate this script in my site and all the transactions will be under control of Billing.
What do u think about it? Any ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:41:22 PM

I wouldn't allow Paypal or Credit Cards to be used to buy Bitcoins as there will be a lot of people who will try to commit fraud with it.
angela66612 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:46:40 PM

I wouldn't allow Paypal or Credit Cards to be used to buy Bitcoins as there will be a lot of people who will try to commit fraud with it.
Hm, but I met a lot of online exchange services which allow to cash out BC on CC, PayPal or Bank accounts. I wonder, how do the work?
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:51:43 PM

Hm, but I met a lot of online exchange services which allow to cash out BC on CC, PayPal or Bank accounts. I wonder, how do the work?

Cash out can be done without that much risk, I wouldn't allow the depositing using those methods though without extensive verification of identity.
angela66612 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:54:55 PM

Cash out can be done without that much risk, I wouldn't allow the depositing using those methods though without extensive verification of identity.
Do you mean, that if you want to cash out you BC your dont't trust such services?
If so, then what alternative exist now to withdraw (cash out) BC?
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:00:17 PM

Do you mean, that if you want to cash out you BC your dont't trust such services?

I don't know what BC is.

I was talking about Paypal & Creditcard.

I wouldn't withdraw from a site using Paypal unless the site is trusted, you can use a bank transfer instead, I am not sure how to make that using PHP though.
angela66612 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:02:07 PM

I don't know what BC is.

I wouldn't withdraw from a site using Paypal unless the site is trusted, you can use a bank transfer instead, I am not sure how to make that using PHP though.
BC is BitCoin
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:22:16 PM

I don't know what BC is.

BC is BitCoin

The ticker code for Bitcoin is BTC, the ticker code for Blackcoin is BC.

Those details are very important on an exchange.
angela66612 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:47:19 PM

The ticker code for Bitcoin is BTC, the ticker code for Blackcoin is BC.

Those details are very important on an exchange.

Thank you correct me! Of course I'm talking about BitCoins: Sell BTC (cash out). What do you think about it?
I like this service: bittylicious.com (don't think I'm spammer :=)) You can cash out BitCoins here. That is not my site but I want smth like this. But I cant make transactions, there should be 3-rd party software... Or maybe this site is fake? (fishing)? What do you think?
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

Will this be similar to Coins.ph? I think its possible.
dutchcoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:52:29 AM

We have this script for you, its easy javascript safe and secure. Through a nice back end panel you can add/ remove coins and offer your users a swap system for different coins. Mny coins are already supported for any exotic coins we can easy help you exspand the site.

You only need a webserver, anti ddos protection and some basic knowledge about backend management (easy) .

Send me a pm and we might be able to help you kickstart the project!
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Hi all! I wonder if there exists a php-script to organize my own bitcon exchanger?
I'm php developer. What I think:
I have a website with content. I want this site to allow to send money from BC to PayPall, CC and other. So as far as I know, I need use the help of Payment Gateway, which will give me the script. I'll integrate this script in my site and all the transactions will be under control of Billing.
What do u think about it? Any ideas?

If you php coder, you can make it by self.
I don't think that Paypal will approve your idea.
Read paypal politics and terms..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: