Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you knew who is Satosni  (Read 448 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:55:56 PM

would you keep it to yourself or would you share the information? Are you of the opinion that he might be in danger if his identity were to be revealed?

The main concept of this is to hide our identity and to remain anonymous. But I really believe that he or they made the right business and I'm so thankful because of them I can make good money. But of course still wondering who are they, I think no one will reveal the true details about satoshi.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:44:42 AM

would you keep it to yourself or would you share the information? Are you of the opinion that he might be in danger if his identity were to be revealed?
He/She just hide her identity for safety purposes even if i know who she/he was i am not going to tell it without her permission it is not right to put people in danger because only you know who she/he was. But i am also curious who was satoshi or who they are . I also want to know what is the reason why they create Bitcoin. Maybe in the near future they will revealed who they are or who is satoshi.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: