Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My challenge to bitcoin  (Read 1566 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

I created a 6 minute youtube video to explain why I don't like bitcoin, but let me sum it up.  I see the us dollar as a debt backed currency.  Banks create money through loans, which are in turn backed by houses, cars, and people's incomes.  Everybody seems to think the us dollar is a faith based, or something, but I don't see it that way.  I see it as a fully backed currency, not too much different from being a gold backed currency.  Where am I wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujwQkhnoU8

Where's the connection about 'whats you dont like about bitcoin'?maybe its better to change the topic on what i hate from you,since youre a critic of your own..criticism is normal in the sense that it's helpful but about that video?well i dont see anything so better stop you're criticizing and focus on your studies lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

I hope that every country follows the rule of printing their national currencies based on the value of gold they hold as reserve except US.It's said that if all of the USD returned at once and asked to pay for it in return as gold,US would go bankrupt.So it's quite natural that in such a case,people would chose a better currency which they could hold themselves and which could not be neither controlled by the government nor could be devalued.That's why,people chose bitcoin which could neither be even hacked unless private keys revealed.Being a decentralized currency,it's value is totally based on the trust which people keep over it.
Yes, it is so true. Dollar and other fiat money are backed up by gold, and that the bank prints money in accordance to the country's value of gold. But for bitcoin, it is backed by people supporting it. The more people use it, the more and the higher will be its value and the more valuable it is.
indeed price and existence of bitcoin is supported purely of supply and demand, and there is no such thing as gold. so now if bitcoin is legalized in many countries then price will also increase as demand increases
bitcoin in my country is still not officially legalized, I wonder what the reason the government still has not legalized bitcoin. whether there will be a negative impact from the bitcoin legality?

Well all I can see the reason why other government still didn't legalized bitcoin is because of scam, there are a lot of scammers that use the name of bitcoin just to get money from others.
Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Bitcoin systems are full of challenges, we must follow rules and guidlines to avoid total banned or with negative trust. It is also a big challenge on how being moving up to higher position.
With those bright sides I found in this thread, I saw a little dirt of it. Please stop spamming the forum by replying an idea that does not relevant to the topic. It is too much obvious that your reply is really far from what the OP wants to convey to us. The OP talked about why he did not want the bitcoin and not the bitcointalk.
For the OP, I can't see also a connection between what you said in your video in your topic. I believe that bitcoin is much better than dollars. Dollar inflates time per time and the worst, the price moves down and never bounced back unlike with bitcoin. You should not underestimate the bitcoin because even dollars (one of the strongest currency in the world) has downturn.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

I hope that every country follows the rule of printing their national currencies based on the value of gold they hold as reserve except US.It's said that if all of the USD returned at once and asked to pay for it in return as gold,US would go bankrupt.So it's quite natural that in such a case,people would chose a better currency which they could hold themselves and which could not be neither controlled by the government nor could be devalued.That's why,people chose bitcoin which could neither be even hacked unless private keys revealed.Being a decentralized currency,it's value is totally based on the trust which people keep over it.
Yes, it is so true. Dollar and other fiat money are backed up by gold, and that the bank prints money in accordance to the country's value of gold. But for bitcoin, it is backed by people supporting it. The more people use it, the more and the higher will be its value and the more valuable it is.
indeed price and existence of bitcoin is supported purely of supply and demand, and there is no such thing as gold. so now if bitcoin is legalized in many countries then price will also increase as demand increases
bitcoin in my country is still not officially legalized, I wonder what the reason the government still has not legalized bitcoin. whether there will be a negative impact from the bitcoin legality?

Well all I can see the reason why other government still didn't legalized bitcoin is because of scam, there are a lot of scammers that use the name of bitcoin just to get money from others.

Well that goes to show that bitcoin or crypto, will make it well through to the future. People will realize that potential of crypto and now is just thr beginning. The more awareness spreads, the people will shift to something that gives them control over their own money. Governments and banks are afraid of this but it's inevitable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

Still not fully up to the end on which the bitcoin is developing. Because of the hype in the past year, the accent in crypto has shifted towards trading, but the situation may still change. Bitcoin has all the attributes that would become the world's new currency standards.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
osh5

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

Bitcoin is completely independent based on block chain technology. Fiat money fluctuates and Government decides on the expenditure fields for it. Also sole authority is responsible for the printing of the dollars. On the other hand Bitcoin is independent of all such things and not to mention the transactions made through it are so much less in fees and helps to reduce overall costs.
You have the right to say your choice but sill if you look carefully Bitcoin has far more qualities than flaws.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

Everything is normal, you are not mistaken in anything, with the dollar will be fine, as well as with bitcoin.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

I created a 6 minute youtube video to explain why I don't like bitcoin, but let me sum it up.  I see the us dollar as a debt backed currency.  Banks create money through loans, which are in turn backed by houses, cars, and people's incomes.  Everybody seems to think the us dollar is a faith based, or something, but I don't see it that way.  I see it as a fully backed currency, not too much different from being a gold backed currency. 
Bitcoin is so different from the rest of the currency that is circulating in the contemporary times. Your point of view is "do not like bitcoin" showing the domination and conservatism of negative-minded thinking. Not necessarily the existence of the US dollar is just a dominance and represent the economy and strength of a country. It is also a unification of positions related to politics and alliances.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

I'll visit very understand, so what currency do you support? The society develops and together with it the main exchange currency develops. Used to change goods for goods, then jewelry, food, etc. then reached the global currency, which also transformed with time. Today we are living an interesting time-we are witnessing the creation of another currency exchange.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

It is not very surprising that some people are not able to digest the huge price value of bitcoins as the concept is still new. With time, people will start believing it more.
I won’t say that the concept is new. It is not a new thing anymore. Bitcoin ad the whole digital market has been with us for decades now so definitely there is no novelty element in it anymore. The real scenario is people are a way too late in discovering bitcoin and that is their own fault. They are not interested in the evolving technology and are ignorant about the inventions of computer world.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:09:19 AM

Bitcoin is more of a currency than every form of money and no financial system that has a back up like bitcoin. Bitcoin is being back up by computers power and trust.  Just imagine a system that is decentralized and people are using it like this is it not imagine?
Homaun Kabir

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

We should be careful to post your knowledge about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a medium that can be successful if you follow the rules of this forum and be more vigilant if you want to make more progress.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

I created a 6 minute youtube video to explain why I don't like bitcoin, but let me sum it up.  I see the us dollar as a debt backed currency.  Banks create money through loans, which are in turn backed by houses, cars, and people's incomes.  Everybody seems to think the us dollar is a faith based, or something, but I don't see it that way.  I see it as a fully backed currency, not too much different from being a gold backed currency.  Where am I wrong?

Bitcoin shows a good system to everyone who joined the campaign, it is not just about the US dollar that have backed by debt. Bitcoin is different from the others, you will learn not just the business itself but the values as well. Like, being patient in every post that you will have because some will be deleted so you need to fill in again, the willingness and the passion to do hardwork in order for you to earn extra income, also the politeness to understand the others opinion.
Eliyo

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

Its not a matter of you being wrong, its just your opinion. The world over, national fiat currencies are economically debt backed as a means of synthesizing the cyclic flow of productive activities. You may have your reservations about bitcoin but don't feel bad. Perfect systems today started as imperfect systems years ago, so the issues of regulations among others would over times be revamped to a more convenient and acceptable stage. Just keep faith.
Bitcoinsupervisor
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

Bitcoin is better than a dollar. Sooner or later the dollar will collapse.
Instead of the dollar, the government plans to introduce a new currency.
isidrorex

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

I can't see the part on your explaination on why do you hate Bitcoin but I believe that you don't trust Bitcoin and still believes in real money. Digital Money or Paper Money? that is a great comparison, but we can't change the fact that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has a greaat future ahead and everyday they attract more and more investors but even though the success can be seen beforehand, I don't think paper money will be left out through out the world.
Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

I think the biggest challenge is to find a bounty campaign that is not a scam
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

I think the biggest challenge is to find a bounty campaign that is not a scam
I don't think that it is a challenge, we can always find a bounty campaign which are great and legit we just need to find out and investigate things, make ways for you to find out, if others can predict and can tell if a certain ICO was just a scam then we can also do it in ourselves.
coinadon

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

You will only be destroyed if using the method.
You better control your emotions In trading, Because it is the key to success to get the optimal profit.

Take control of emotions, And be prepared to be pursued profit. Good luck
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

The whole purpose of bitcoin is to be decentralised and not be subject to government interventions like manipulating inflation or worse, in some countries, controlling the exchange rate with the main currencies.

Take a look at what is happening in Venezuela or Cuba. People there earn money with which they cannot but the same suff from month to month (they buy less items with each pay check). Also for these countries in particular, the currency exchange is controlled in the sense that it is a fixed exchange rate controlled by the government so, you can't afford or you're not allowed to buy other currencies.

Comparing their FIAT with Bitcoin seems the freedom they need, right?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: