Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Explain the income in bitcoin ?  (Read 1582 times)
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

For me the most profitable would be mining, that is if you got the right tech in your place. It is what i am earning for right now, as the price is now increasing. It might be late but at least it is a start. Participating in services bounties and tokens for me, is just a minor earning but at least it is a good start for people who really doesnt have enough money fot mining.

For bow I dont know what is mining really all about and I think I will stay still in signature campaigns which was the plan inside my mind, I sfay here feels so home and private that will make more peaceful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

I think it depends on each individual, because every country has different laws about regulation in bitcoin,
so it will be difficult to equate perception

My government is not agree with bitcoin so they absolutely disagree to make bitcoin as salary or income.
Their decision is wise enough because they want protect people from bad attempt that can be cause by bitcoin
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

my opinion about this bitcoin is an advancement for technology in today's world, and it is from this bitcoin that will enliven all the bitcoiners around the world in self-employment.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

Tax regulation on crypto-currency is not clear in my country. But I will pay the taxes as per tax slap declared by Revenue department on the money that I cash out in Fiat.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

my opinion about this bitcoin is an advancement for technology in today's world, and it is from this bitcoin that will enliven all the bitcoiners around the world in self-employment.
You didn't even read out on whats the thing being said on op.Its not about the transition of bitcoin into employment thing but talking about the income itself on how to declare those stuffs.

Tax regulation on crypto-currency is not clear in my country. But I will pay the taxes as per tax slap declared by Revenue department on the money that I cash out in Fiat.
When we do earn some amounts on bitcoin then us people do have the decision if we do sensible enough to pay up taxes voluntarily without the need of regulations which government should supposed to do. Tax is an obligation and even if we do earn on bitcoin we do still end up on exchanging them into fiat.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

Many people earn income in bitcoin through investing their money, holding it and wait the perfect time to sell it. Through this they can obtain instant money for less effort.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

This is a legal issue no one has been able to answer me about

If you win bitcoin with investment, it's easy to declare

What about bitcoins you earn from jobs  ( bounties, regular incomes for helping teams in moderation, etc.) ? It is a job and an income but in bitcoin, so how is it considered and declared?

Naturally, it will depend on jurisdiction, but it is certainly possible to receive your payment in material things. In that case, your payment should be declared as the monetary value of the goods received. So if you receive your payment in Bitcoin, it should be the market value of the amount received on the day that you got paid with bitcoins. But it makes sense only if Bitcoin is not illegal in your country, of course. Otherwise, you can't be paid in Bitcoin.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

When the government of a concrete country will tax crypto currencies' income I think that this fact is going to be announced in advance on many channels. My strategy is to wait and make bitcoin without any taxation till the law of taxation will not be accepted, and after I will think of my next move.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

Yes, that is the right way we have to follow our countries rules and regulation until they declare about the new slab of tax. Like South Korea, i hope every country will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method but they will collect huge taxes o it.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

This is a legal issue no one has been able to answer me about

If you win bitcoin with investment, it's easy to declare

What about bitcoins you earn from jobs  ( bounties, regular incomes for helping teams in moderation, etc.) ? It is a job and an income but in bitcoin, so how is it considered and declared?
I get bitcoin earnings from a signature campaign, paying a bit of bitcoin each week, because I happen to be a trusted site member so that this earnings can stay. As well as some I get from buying and selling bitcoin in some exchanges that I happen to make a wallet to store my bitcoin...

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

By analyzing it, i see that it carries the same law. Earnings from investments and salary on services are all classified as income. One is passive and one is active. Same income tax law will apply if a person declares it depends on the percentage their country has. Its both an asset anyway.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████