Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IoP - Internet of People  (Read 166 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:49:09 PM

Hello guys, I read the bluepaper of this project a while ago and decided to purchase some tokens. It looks to be quite promising, good community, quality dev team and strong principles. Marketcap is relatively low, about 4m and the circulation supply is still low aswell with the same max supply as BTC. On top of it looking to be quite promising they also give out dividends to token holders on revenue earned by the project. Which if it does well could be significant considering its price at the moment. I'm a dividend guy, I want passive income from projects or companies that are going to stick around.

What do you guys think about this project? Would like to hear some more opinions since I'm not really a tech person.

Bitliever

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:36:23 AM

Now is a great time to buy Internet of People, they will be a market leader in time and give Ethereum a run for their money.  I do believe they will be a top 20 coin by the end of 2018.  They have a very broad scope, and just came out of stealth mode October 1st with working prototypes.  They do everything backwards, most companies raise money to fund their dream, these guys built their dream first and are just now releasing it in pieces.  It is a very complex scope, likely the most complex in the entire crypto industry.  They have not started marketing yet, but all the pieces are falling into place.   Once it does take off there will be no coming down as they will revolutionize the way people communicate and do business.
They are connected to the Libertaria project which will ICO soon, and will be working with PIVX and Komoto closely.  There should be a airdrop of Hyrda tokens (they solved micropayments)  in near future as well.  I do not believe they are a "dividend" company though, and I've studied them pretty well.  You seem to have caught on to the fact they have amazing technology, a low market cap, limited circulating shares, a huge team working in something like 70 countries already...my advice is sit tight for 6 months and your dollars will grow exponentially as they have solved many of the problems that hinder companies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

For dividend companies I hold Rialto, as well as Bitdice, which will pay out Ether.  They seem to be pretty safe bets.  Rialto is into arbitrage and are just starting to take their training wheels off in terms of investing larger and larger funds.    Bitdice is a bit of a gamble for me but they distribute most all gambling profits directly to token holders and their history seemed pretty solid.   As long as the overall market continues to grow you should see nice gains in terms of a percentage.   IOP though is a true diamond in the rough, you may sacrifice some profits in the short term waiting for it to explode but once the industry realizes what they can do, it will rise fast.  You can not mine them unless you join a chapter and contribute to their success, but their methods will lead to price stability as it will prevent any single entity from owning too much and manipulating prices.   I personally have not seen a better opportunity than IOP and am holding long.  I can see this growing at least 20 times in 2018, which I think will still be just the beginning.   I like it so much I reached out and had my brothers and sister invest in some even though they do not follow crypto.  One thing I do know is a lot of bad projects are priced much higher, and IOP has superior technology and is just emerging to the scene.    Their vision is so complex though it may be tough to draw in the masses.    I'm just an investor like yourself and have just been observing their community for the most part, but they really know their stuff and know they are onto something big.  Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: