Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitVisit Needs A Few Testers -- FREE TRAFFIC & REVIEWS  (Read 1525 times)
luke.watson

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:30:22 PM

Thank you for the feedback.

I do have a two more free sites to add, but I do need your username and your url both..

I am kind of stuck at a crossroads here.. On one hand the better the quality and the more requirements I put in the system, the less likely people will review for the .0001 BTC they get for their review.
If I set the minimum Cost Per Review to a higher number, then the advertisers won't purchase.

It is a hard line to walk, and I will take your suggestions to heart and see what changes I can make to keep everyone happy.

As for Authority, it refers to a websites credibility and knowledge on a specific subject. Would you consider this site and authority on the subject.

If you do review some websites as a member I do spell these topics out in more detail. I will need to add more information on the advertiser side.

Thanks again!
-Bitvisit

Alright, here's an idea... and really the only way I can see this working.

Allow tiered pricing. Ex. the higher pay that's offered up, the more strict quality requirements there are. More or less creating the distinction between quality based on the price (which makes sense when you consider it).

I am really not sure how to handle that though... just figured I would toss out the idea and maybe some brainstorming could go into it or something like it.

What do you think about minimum reviews. Pay the lowest amount - expect poor quality 25 character views. Pay a bit more get 100 Characters etc

I also think being able to dispute reviews is important, bland traffic is one thing but poorly constructed reviews just to get a bit of money is different.

One last thing, is it possible to view old campaigns?

It says they last 7 days (not long enough IMO) I think it should be 3 months minimum for each old campaign so the webmaster has time to react to the changes. My campaign has already been deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:37:41 PM

What do you think about minimum reviews. Pay the lowest amount - expect poor quality 25 character views. Pay a bit more get 100 Characters etc

I also think being able to dispute reviews is important, bland traffic is one thing but poorly constructed reviews just to get a bit of money is different.

One last thing, is it possible to view old campaigns?

It says they last 7 days (not long enough IMO) I think it should be 3 months minimum for each old campaign so the webmaster has time to react to the changes. My campaign has already been deleted

Having a character requirement or word requirement per amount of pay would work to a point, but it still needs to be on topic. This would be resolved by allowing a built-in dispute system, or even better an actual rating system the campaign owner could run. Sort of like this:

I start up my campaign
You review my site
The review goes in to a queue for me to look at. While it is in the queue, your funds are in a "pending" state
If I accept the review, your funds are released. If I dispute it, it goes to the site owner
Site owner has final say on what to do (I hope they are fair to both parties in this)

Now, a concern would be "what if the campaign owner doesn't accept or dispute the review?" This would be resolved by setting a timer, of say... a week? If there is no response from the campaign owner in that time, the review is then automatically accepted.

I think this is the most fair system to use, and it would help keep people from doing horrible reviews. If someone was disputed a certain number of times (like 3), they would be disabled from reviewing future sites. This, of course, only matters if the dispute went in favor of the campaign owner. If the reviewer won the disputes there would be no change.

As for your question about old campaigns, I would actually prefer an unlimited time one, or even better, the ability to have a PDF and XLS of all the data emailed when the campaign is over. This would allow for easier record keeping and analyzing.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:06:53 AM

Hm...

Here is the comment that was left for you.
muy pobre

Huh

cya there

Roll Eyes

A room for improvements--layout and contact.

Huh

WORST EVER

Roll Eyes

I don\'t use chats.

Then don't review.

Site com utilidade para o mundo bitcoin mas os comentários que vi aquando a realização deste questionário, deixaram muito a desejar pois falar de hamester\'s, super mário ou até mesmo fazer comentários sobre  Chuck Norris, não é propriamente falar de assuntos relacionados com Bitcoins.

Translated: Site with usefulness to the world bitcoin but the comments I saw when conducting this survey, left much to be desired because talking Hamester \ 's super mary or even make comments about Chuck Norris, not exactly talking about issues related to Bitcoins

Actually helpful.

Nice work

Huh

I'm going to skip the rest now. Most of them are useless and not reviews. Some of them were genuinely helpful, but that's very rare.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:44:17 AM

Hm...

muy pobre

Huh

cya there

Roll Eyes

A room for improvements--layout and contact.

Huh

WORST EVER

Roll Eyes

I don\'t use chats.

Then don't review.

Site com utilidade para o mundo bitcoin mas os comentários que vi aquando a realização deste questionário, deixaram muito a desejar pois falar de hamester\'s, super mário ou até mesmo fazer comentários sobre  Chuck Norris, não é propriamente falar de assuntos relacionados com Bitcoins.

Translated: Site with usefulness to the world bitcoin but the comments I saw when conducting this survey, left much to be desired because talking Hamester \ 's super mary or even make comments about Chuck Norris, not exactly talking about issues related to Bitcoins

Actually helpful.

Nice work

Huh

I'm going to skip the rest now. Most of them are useless and not reviews. Some of them were genuinely helpful, but that's very rare.

Heh, so far that's 3/3 of us getting crappy reviews. People who did that should really be docked for it (ex. be banned from future reviews) and have their funds removed.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bitvisit (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:23:29 AM

Thanks for the feedback.  I will try to enlist some of these changes here this week.  Very  helpful feedback and ideas.
Isokivi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 05:56:52 PM

As for others most of the reviews are useless, for me 3/25 put in any effort and 1/25 is actually useful.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:07:03 PM

As for others most of the reviews are useless, for me 3/25 put in any effort and 1/25 is actually useful.

At least with you others having the same results, I don't feel so bad being so critical!

@Bitvisit, I look forward to seeing what you come up with, Smiley. If you want to do more review copies after you get some changes done feel free to hit me up and I'll give you another run-down as to what is good and what isn't.

I think the service could be awesome if people would take it more seriously. A lot of people discount the value of real reviews; when done correctly, they are a great asset.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: