Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoins?  (Read 710 times)
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:38:42 AM

Why bitcoin you say? Its because bitcoin help us in our everyday life it help us support through providing additional income, not just that it teaches a simpler way of investing your money through a lot of benefits easier way of payment without having a transactional fee or interval from any middleman, also it gives you convenience in paying your bills due to the fact that you no longer need to go to any payment center instead you can just your bills through your computer.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:40:05 AM

Because this thing simply keeps appreciating in value, yes it sells off every so often but always comes back stronger

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:40:47 AM

Why bitcoins? Because he has a great value when it comes to crypto currency and his trend is trendy in this modern times.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:30:12 PM

Why bitcoins?

Well, because it is the "first" crypto-currency.
Because thanks to the blockchain, we my be able one day to get rid of banking institutions.
Because it is a potential huge source of development for economic theories.
Because it is still a "new" place, with many opportunities (as well as scam, I must admit)
Because it gives me a feeling of control that I don't have over traditionnal currencies.

And because I like playing with (more or less) new tech!

jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

Because investing in bitcoin is one of the wisest decision I have ever made in my investment decisions. One because when I buy the bitcoin at first I thought I wouldn't get something in return and would incur loss but look where it is now. I mean wow a price of 1 bitcoin worth more than 10,000 I mean talk about a great return on your investments right.

tstang

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:33:47 PM

we earn through them and it's type of income, all in all good stuff
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:53:29 PM

Why such a stupid question like why bitcoin.BTC is one of the best investment one should try if they want to double their investment in short period of time as you can see from the market value from 1K in the start of the year and it has already crossed 10K before the end of the year shows how profitable it can be if we make investments in btc and hence it can be considered as the best investment adn the best digital currency in the digital world and it can be easily transferred from one part of the world to another part of the globe in the fastest way and it doesn't need any kind of third party support for making transaction and thus it is the best investment.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:22:45 PM

Why bitcoins? For me it is an imcomplete question why I really don't understand what it would be or what would I say in this simple question but I know it is broadly to answer. Bitcoin because it is a cryptocurrency. It helps us in different things and it has advantages to many people. It has a greater and increasing value that makes very happy of every bitcoiner. Because bitcoin is a good way to invest and it is easier way to have a profitable investment. It is a big oppurtunity for us to have an extra income. It helps me in a way that I can provide my own money in an easier way. I can support my family needs as well as I can buy the things I want amd I enjoy doing bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin is the one that will make me to become a millionaire and also all the people who do bitcoin. Lasty I do bitcoin because It has no taxes for us and for every businessman.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:29:54 PM

Why Bitcoin?Bitcoin is life,because it helps a lot in our life.And it is extra income to us.And also a big help in our family in order to supply our needs in our life.
Why bitcoin, yes only bitcoin can help you in easy way. Bitcoin is help you to earn to money, money that provide your daily needs. Even you start to invest in small capital. Bitcoin is easy to use and to transact  to paying the bills. Bitcoin gives us to oppotunity to make successful and financially secure in future.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:37:06 PM

Bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system which is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central repository or single administrator.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin is a kind of crypto system and payment system around the world which is a digital currency, let alone bitcoin is a coin that is often hunted by many people because in terms of price alone bitcoin very expensive.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:21:18 PM

Because bitcoin is a high paying wage for all who work here on bitcoin.and also bitcoin has now become such a currency that is indispensable to everyone .and you can learn more about cryptocurrencies and investments that will give you the exact interest in everything to join .and imagine reaching it price and $11,000.to normal people the want yo grab their part of bitcoin before it will be hard for them to buy it to save on credit card fees.bitcoin other than side jobs we can easily make money there fore bitcoin as a complicated job..
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:25:47 PM

I like Bitcoin because it has given me the opportunity to work. I'm getting a great  income and that's really nice. What is more, Bitcoin is known to be a digital decentralized currency. 
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:40 PM

Bitcoins can be used to buy stock subtly. Similarly, worldwide portions are straightforward and ratty in light of the way that bitcoins are not settling to any country or subject to control. Privately owned businesses may like them in light of the fact that there are no Mastercard charges. A couple of individuals basically buy bitcoins as a wander, assuming that they'll go up in regard.

Bitcoins isn't out of control in some countries, governments are trying to regulate or ban it. Not only private initiative likes Bitcoin, but any individual needing money and looking for a new way to transact online, primarily worthful for buyer/seller and not for the middleman. Most people buy Bitcoins hoping the price will increase and they will make fiat profit, overcoming any other investment common citizens can start.

Why Bitcoin? Because it's profitable, because it's innovative, because it's part of the future!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:34:52 PM

Bitcoins can be used to buy stock subtly. Similarly, worldwide portions are straightforward and ratty in light of the way that bitcoins are not settling to any country or subject to control. Privately owned businesses may like them in light of the fact that there are no Mastercard charges. A couple of individuals basically buy bitcoins as a wander, assuming that they'll go up in regard.
Aside from it bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and bitcoin is the reigning world champion as of now with regards to it's value.
This is how the in demand bitcoin is therefore we can use bitcoin in different ways for us to gain profit.Either you are  planning in a long term plan or a short term one.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

There are many reason why bitcoin? I think because bitcoin decentralyzed currency so need third party to operate and because bitcoin has big chance to grow in the future.
So thats advantages make bitcoin is the best choice.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:53:47 PM

I think the purpose behind Bitcoin on the grounds that is a digital currency that have quality to withstand an abnormal state of protection and still can recapture it's quality to remember upward at whatever point there is a drop in it's cost. Additionally it have make an abnormal state in its core speculators which have demonstrate it is a decent venture source.
Mazda17

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:18:02 AM

I like Bitcoin because it has given me the opportunity to work. I'm getting a great  income and that's really nice. What is more, Bitcoin is known to be a digital decentralized currency. 
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
a lot of people love bitcoin is a good chance to get more coins from bitcoin let alone bitcoin prices are rising now, so they are getting more and more great income.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:53:34 AM

But the value of bitcoin is not fixed, if you invest 10bitcoin for a project equivalent to 100k $ but if the bitcoin decreases then the contractor will bear the risk that the bitcoin price dump.
Mazda17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:44:50 PM

Because investing in bitcoin is one of the wisest decision I have ever made in my investment decisions. One because when I buy the bitcoin at first I thought I wouldn't get something in return and would incur loss but look where it is now. I mean wow a price of 1 bitcoin worth more than 10,000 I mean talk about a great return on your investments right.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Bitcoin is the best of the coins and bitcoin is always the first choice for people who use it.
Bitcoin is always beneficial for people who have bitcoin.
Alamin9884

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:37:44 PM

Bitcoin means money, it help's a lot in our life.Not only that,it can also be communication via bitcoin, bitcoin is helping us in many way.Bitcoin's role in the world is immense..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: