Print  
Author Topic: Tron  (Read 1198 times)
Xie89 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

Hi all,

total newbie here but I would like to learn some more about your opinions about TRON (TRX).

I read some nice articles about them and heavily believe in their goals and ideologies. One of them:

https://www.techbullion.com/blockchain-based-entertainment-company-called-tron-improve-artists-lives/

I am curious about the true potential of these ideas and your stance on the future of Asian/Chinese markets.

Also I was curious why there is no link from Coinmarketcap to here, no hyperlink 'announcement' to this site? May be a dumb question, but as I said, new here.
DawQ

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:49:30 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 11:03:28 AM by DawQ

I invested in it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2250552.0
baikallivestar

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:00:25 PM

it's great that newbies create such themes. I also just started working and dealing with this. so throw more links for people like us

Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:37:16 PM

it's great that newbies create such themes. I also just started working and dealing with this. so throw more links for people like us

Just found this: https://support.bit-z.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004140293--Announcement-TRX-Launch-Soon

And TRX going up up Smiley

I am hoping on a great platform and $1 in about 2 years, that would be amazing.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:03:51 AM

Hi all,

total newbie here but I would like to learn some more about your opinions about TRON (TRX).

I read some nice articles about them and heavily believe in their goals and ideologies. One of them:

https://www.techbullion.com/blockchain-based-entertainment-company-called-tron-improve-artists-lives/

I am curious about the true potential of these ideas and your stance on the future of Asian/Chinese markets.

Also I was curious why there is no link from Coinmarketcap to here, no hyperlink 'announcement' to this site? May be a dumb question, but as I said, new here.

I got dropped some by binance exchange so i'm just holding them for now to see what happens with them. I think there ceo is very well connected and was a prodigy of Jack Wu (owner of aliexpress) so he may have some good connections to get the ball rolling on this coin in the future. Oh and also there is a coinmarketcap for tron btw. here's link : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:59:03 PM

Hi all,

I got dropped some by binance exchange so i'm just holding them for now to see what happens with them. I think there ceo is very well connected and was a prodigy of Jack Wu (owner of aliexpress) so he may have some good connections to get the ball rolling on this coin in the future. Oh and also there is a coinmarketcap for tron btw. here's link : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

Thanks for the answer! Yeah, their network is huge and when that ball starts rolling it will be incredible!

I know there is a coinmarketcap link (looking good btw Smiley), but sorry I wasn't clear. Normally there is also a link 'announcements', linking to bitcointalk. I was curious why tháts not there...
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:52:46 AM

Hi all,

Tron was at a high price. From what I remember, there was a coin that was named the same thing and it was kind of confusing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:44:33 PM

This project have quite big capitalization stack. It is about 160 million dollars. Experts predict that in 2018 Tron coins will get the price of 0,1USD. Humble result seeing the perspectives and potential of the platform.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:55:26 PM

As I've just read the Tron project is about a free distribution of the intellectual property. Such kind of things are pretty hard to monetize in 21 sentury. The project by itself might be good but I dont think that in future it will be so successfull go keep growth (backed by the success of the project) as fast as the crypto market usually grow. Anyway their chart look good. They have a pretty good pump that increased value of the coin multiple times. Imho now is the good time to sell the coin, not to buy it.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

The TRON Union Core Member Peiwo APP Won China’s National High-tech Enterprise Qualification!

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/the-tron-union-core-member-peiwo-app-won-chinas-national-high-tech-enterprise-qualification-cee912b6e7c0

Recently, the parent company of Peiwo APP which is core member of TRON Union, Peiwo Huanle (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. entered the list of “Beijing’s third batch of high-tech enterprises to be identified in 2017” which means that Peiwo APP and the online entertainment forms and technologies of its audio content community have been recognized by the Chinese government, and its market will expand.
The National High-tech Enterprise is a policy set by the Chinese government to promote the rapid development of high-tech enterprises. There are strict standards for inclusion. After being included, companies will enjoy a series of concessions in technology research and development, tax relief and personnel policies so as to help enterprises devote more energy and ability to independent research and development and to enhance their core competitiveness.

Peiwo APP is the largest audio content community in China and even in the world with more than 10 million registered users and over 1 million active users each month. The users are primarily youth aged between 17–25, located in first-tier and second-tier cities in China, as well as North America, Australia, Japan, Western Europe and other regions.
Justin Sun, founder of TRON and Peiwo APP, said: “Peiwo APP is a leading application of online audio content community and a core member of the TRON Union. This access to the national high-tech enterprise qualification represents significant recognition of the long-term persistence of Peiwo APP. Recently, we also noticed that the popularity of online audio entertainment has been on the rise, and the market is constantly expanding. For Peiwo APP, we can only make progress steadily and provide better Service, so as to live up to everyone’s support.”
Tron is a decentralized content protocol that aims to establish a global free content entertainment ecosystem through blockchain technology. It allows each user to freely publish, store, and own data. The content creators will be empowered through the free creation, circulation, and trading of digital assets under decentralized self-governance.
Tron was founded by Justin Sun, the former Greater China chief representative of Ripple. Justin was featured in 2015&2017 Forbes China 30 under 30, 2017 Forbes Asia 30 under 30 and was a member of the first cohort of entrepreneurs at Hupan University, an elite business school established by Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba Group. According to coinmarketcap.com, Tron is among the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap, with a total market cap over 10 billion USD.

#Tron San Francisco Office Confirmed! Great news for $TRX!

https://twitter.com/THECRYPTREAPER/status/948554984517488640
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

TRX is a very good and strong project you can research more for you to see,partners and investors are big and it will be more massive this year.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

The TRON Union Core Member Peiwo APP Won China’s National High-tech Enterprise Qualification!

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/the-tron-union-core-member-peiwo-app-won-chinas-national-high-tech-enterprise-qualification-cee912b6e7c0

Recently, the parent company of Peiwo APP which is core member of TRON Union, Peiwo Huanle (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. entered the list of “Beijing’s third batch of high-tech enterprises to be identified in 2017” which means that Peiwo APP and the online entertainment forms and technologies of its audio content community have been recognized by the Chinese government, and its market will expand.
The National High-tech Enterprise is a policy set by the Chinese government to promote the rapid development of high-tech enterprises. There are strict standards for inclusion. After being included, companies will enjoy a series of concessions in technology research and development, tax relief and personnel policies so as to help enterprises devote more energy and ability to independent research and development and to enhance their core competitiveness.

Peiwo APP is the largest audio content community in China and even in the world with more than 10 million registered users and over 1 million active users each month. The users are primarily youth aged between 17–25, located in first-tier and second-tier cities in China, as well as North America, Australia, Japan, Western Europe and other regions.
Justin Sun, founder of TRON and Peiwo APP, said: “Peiwo APP is a leading application of online audio content community and a core member of the TRON Union. This access to the national high-tech enterprise qualification represents significant recognition of the long-term persistence of Peiwo APP. Recently, we also noticed that the popularity of online audio entertainment has been on the rise, and the market is constantly expanding. For Peiwo APP, we can only make progress steadily and provide better Service, so as to live up to everyone’s support.”
Tron is a decentralized content protocol that aims to establish a global free content entertainment ecosystem through blockchain technology. It allows each user to freely publish, store, and own data. The content creators will be empowered through the free creation, circulation, and trading of digital assets under decentralized self-governance.
Tron was founded by Justin Sun, the former Greater China chief representative of Ripple. Justin was featured in 2015&2017 Forbes China 30 under 30, 2017 Forbes Asia 30 under 30 and was a member of the first cohort of entrepreneurs at Hupan University, an elite business school established by Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba Group. According to coinmarketcap.com, Tron is among the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap, with a total market cap over 10 billion USD.

Thats great, invest in Peiwo.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

Some posters on reddit are claiming that tron is not a legit project and is hyped just to make money by selling at top, im not sure if it is true or just fud but tron has definitely created big hype and fomo in the markets.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:59:00 AM

Nice piece, thanks for the post!
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

https://coinrail.co.kr/cs/notice/detail/96
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

TRX: Seeing through the FUD, FOMO & to the Facts.

https://medium.com/@kevinsteele_69114/trx-seeing-through-the-fud-fomo-to-the-facts-b912dec545f9

.....But at what reasoning would someone so publicly doubt and accuse TRX of being an exaggerated pump and dump of epic proportions? Many reasons come to mind, however the most major factor in my mind is the fear of missing out, or rather, fear of already having missed out. With the current state of the cryptocurrency market it can be very time demanding (as well as expensive) to keep up to date on each and every new project, while also investing within them as you see fit. Many people begin to feel left out of the train of success of a specific token or investment, and turn to negativity to justify their own non-investment, or to further cause a dip in price to allow for a more achievable price point entry.

Reddit, while sometimes a good source of general information on project updates, can be at times extremely biased towards a few main projects, be it whatever is currently popular within those subreddits. While you will find each subreddit is moderated with differing methods and demeanor, censorship does in fact happen at a political, financial and emotional level across many boards.

Secondly, many Whales, or rather investors holding significant amounts of currency (enough to sway exchange markets) are aware of an increase in Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt, and manipulate this to their advantage. Many times this is referred to as a Shakeout. An investor may want to accumulate a large portion of currency in a token that has previously trended strongly. They accomplish this by placing buy orders in the pool to chase the token up significantly higher. The biggest factor utilized is buying into weakness. New token investors may lack the traditional financial market skills to track a tokens past and present status. A Whale can then start a trend, and monopolize off of it to further increase their holdings.

While a shakeout can occur to simply exit the market, many times it is monopolized upon to transfer the token holdings of weak hands, to the stronger, larger investors for a larger return.

So what does this mean for TRX?

In my opinion, TRX is still a very worthwhile project with an ambitious, but achievable, roadmap. Justin Sun has brought together, and continues to add to, a massively talented team with experience in many fields necessary to construct a successful, long term project such as this.
For anyone that asks where to further research, I always advise,
Much like your portfolio, diversify your research methods and sources. Come back with a general consensus, and never negate your own gut instinct.....

moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

TRX: Seeing through the FUD, FOMO & to the Facts.

https://medium.com/@kevinsteele_69114/trx-seeing-through-the-fud-fomo-to-the-facts-b912dec545f9

.....But at what reasoning would someone so publicly doubt and accuse TRX of being an exaggerated pump and dump of epic proportions? Many reasons come to mind, however the most major factor in my mind is the fear of missing out, or rather, fear of already having missed out. With the current state of the cryptocurrency market it can be very time demanding (as well as expensive) to keep up to date on each and every new project, while also investing within them as you see fit. Many people begin to feel left out of the train of success of a specific token or investment, and turn to negativity to justify their own non-investment, or to further cause a dip in price to allow for a more achievable price point entry.

Reddit, while sometimes a good source of general information on project updates, can be at times extremely biased towards a few main projects, be it whatever is currently popular within those subreddits. While you will find each subreddit is moderated with differing methods and demeanor, censorship does in fact happen at a political, financial and emotional level across many boards.

Secondly, many Whales, or rather investors holding significant amounts of currency (enough to sway exchange markets) are aware of an increase in Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt, and manipulate this to their advantage. Many times this is referred to as a Shakeout. An investor may want to accumulate a large portion of currency in a token that has previously trended strongly. They accomplish this by placing buy orders in the pool to chase the token up significantly higher. The biggest factor utilized is buying into weakness. New token investors may lack the traditional financial market skills to track a tokens past and present status. A Whale can then start a trend, and monopolize off of it to further increase their holdings.

While a shakeout can occur to simply exit the market, many times it is monopolized upon to transfer the token holdings of weak hands, to the stronger, larger investors for a larger return.

So what does this mean for TRX?

In my opinion, TRX is still a very worthwhile project with an ambitious, but achievable, roadmap. Justin Sun has brought together, and continues to add to, a massively talented team with experience in many fields necessary to construct a successful, long term project such as this.
For anyone that asks where to further research, I always advise,
Much like your portfolio, diversify your research methods and sources. Come back with a general consensus, and never negate your own gut instinct.....

Thanks for posting this one! Nice insights in times of FUD!
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

Yeah thanks for that piece.

Really sums up my feelings and what I think is true about all that FUD(ders).
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

take a look

https://i.redd.it/zev1swljfx801.jpg
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

worth read...

TRON — (TRX) Coin Perspective Part 2: Addressing FUD + “Unwarranted FOMO”

https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-perspective-part-2-addressing-fud-unwarranted-fomo-e819aa0d477b

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: