Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMER Alpha523 - Please tag him as so  (Read 1054 times)
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 12:48:48 AM

Can we please label this guy with a tag.. I ended up getting coins back only because of escrow..  The thread explains it all plain as day.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=247959.0

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:57:56 AM

Left negative feedback. Nice social engineering w/ Amazon support Smiley
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:17:01 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 10:58:04 AM by nottm28

If you read the thread you may see Alpha523 = KingOfSports (= Oldsport) - but you'd know better than me tradef - with ip access etc - coins were returned however...

donations not accepted
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 02:11:37 AM

If you read the thread you may see Alpha523 = KingOfSports (= Oldsport) - but you'd know better than me tradef - with ip access etc - coins were returned however...

Confirmed. KingOfSports corroborates Alpha523's apparent faked screen shot.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:15:09 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2013, 05:08:52 AM by KingOfSports

Confirmed. KingOfSports corroborates Alpha523's apparent faked screen shot.

Because I did see it! Are u kidding me. I skyped with him, did SHARE SCREEN and the person said the email was blazeout419 or whatever it was that redeemed it. WTF. I released the escrow to the more reputable person in the end because either person could have created that amazon account and thus used the code.

I have escrowed and been sent first 5x as much as this escrow was worth, why in the fucking world IF I WERE TO SCAM would I go after a measly 1.3 BTC. SAME DAY I WAS SENT FIRST $550 and $370 MONEYPAKS FOR MY BTC. I SOLD OVER 30 COINS and YET I AM A SCAMMER BECAUSE AN ESCROW WENT WRONG I RETURNED COINS TO THE PERSON WITH MORE TRUST BUT BECAUSE I SAW THE CONVO ON SKYPE IM A SCAMMER OR A MEASLY 1.3 COINS. CMON.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 08:01:48 PM

Necro'ing this to add a comment.

nottm28, I highly doubt KoS is Oldsport or Alpha253. Because the coins WERE returned to Blazed, there wasn't really any kind of scam.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
nottm28

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 08:13:34 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2013, 08:44:48 PM by nottm28

nottm28, I highly doubt KoS is Oldsport or Alpha253. Because the coins WERE returned to Blazed, there wasn't really any kind of scam.

Agreed, the coins were returned and I said there was no scam - but he only returned the coins after pressure applied to his rep from the community- he was going to split the money with what now, is known to be a scammer (i.e. one of his socks imo), I think he owns many sock puppets - all you have to do is see the similar language used in the posts by those who 'back him up'...

[EDIT] Especially the use of CAPS - you want to see the angry private message I kept from him where I think there were 7 or 8 characters not in CAPS. So I agree the coins WERE returned...

[EDIT] I also think KingOfSports = stayeduptolate because he also doesn't know how to spell 'too' - and they always post in the same threads 'backing each other up'.

donations not accepted
KingOfSports

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 11:13:23 PM

Agreed, the coins were returned and I said there was no scam - but he only returned the coins after pressure applied to his rep from the community- he was going to split the money with what now, is known to be a scammer (i.e. one of his socks imo), I think he owns many sock puppets - all you have to do is see the similar language used in the posts by those who 'back him up'...

[EDIT] Especially the use of CAPS - you want to see the angry private message I kept from him where I think there were 7 or 8 characters not in CAPS. So I agree the coins WERE returned...

[EDIT] I also think KingOfSports = stayeduptolate because he also doesn't know how to spell 'too' - and they always post in the same threads 'backing each other up'.

I'm also Thymos, JohnK, and oh nottm28, yup thats right I am trying to accuse myself of being a scammer! Just kidding Smiley This guys stalking of me honestly has gone from angering to honestly funny I'm mot a scammer and your whole accusstion based on that "big score" idea however funny thing is I did my largest escrow today on seals! 15.5BTC to be exact. All went well. I will not escrow foranymore then 25 BTC ever. To address your new "accusation", me and stayeduptoolate post our sportsbetting plays on here. If you go thru his picks and mine youll see that a couple yimes we have had picks that go against each other in the same event. If we were the same person why would we do this when no matter what betting both sides would always lose you money. I look forward to hearing the next person you think I am. Gives me a chuckle now. As for any mispellings I am on my cell phone posting and typing this.

nottm28

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 07:48:38 AM

Why would I bother stalking you - you are just a kid with a keyboard - I was answering DiamondCardz and I stand by my comments - I watched you nearly scam that guy.

donations not accepted
KingOfSports

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 07:57:17 AM

Why would I bother stalking you - you are just a kid with a keyboard - I was answering DiamondCardz and I stand by my comments - I watched you nearly scam that guy.

I am 19 and have no use for a mere $100, I was held with over $1000 today for 2 escrows (1 for 4 BTC, another for 11.55 BTC) that happened at the same time totalling 15 BTC, a decent chunk of change. If I was to run off I wouldn't waste my time on a 1.3 BTC escrow. You really are stupid for persisting this and that this was potentially "my big score".  And you don't stalk me? That's absurd. EVERYWHERE I post, within a day or two you follow saying "If he scammed you, I warned ya" or something along those lines. It is incredibly immature the lengths you are going at me with NO evidence. A day or two, fine I understand people are quick to throw accusations here. But for weeks now? Cmon. I have still done many flawless transactions since for 10x that amount no problems. I have five figures in the bank and all of that has been gained in my own time working while not attending college clases. Not anyone's elses money or whatever. I even PMed user "BCB" all of my contact info and the college I attend should I ever disappear with someone's money.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: