Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Other coins with Bitcoin potential?  (Read 372 times)
jennym (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:47:16 PM

Now that Bitcoin has reached $10,000 and looks to go further, do you think there are any other coins that have the potential in the future to reach similar prices?
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:12:02 PM

Well i don't see any coins that can be potential as bitcoin, ethereum has unlimited supply so the price will not inflated much as like bitcoin, bitcoin cash is a mere copy of bitcoin except with 8mb blocks and also it is manipulated by jihan and roger ver along with filthy supporters not even in the top 10 of coinmarketcap have potential like bitcoin maybe someday in future bitcoin will have a rival coin.
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:22:08 PM

Now that Bitcoin has reached $10,000 and looks to go further, do you think there are any other coins that have the potential in the future to reach similar prices?

A coin that is resistant to quantum computing. There's a few out there. I hold H.cash for this reason.

dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:29:19 PM

Right now it's hard to think of many, ethereum can rival bitcoin in terms of market cap but probably not ever in terms of price. I guess the most logical assumption would be bitcoin cash as it is the closest right now and is not hindered like ethereum by a much bigger supply.

sealofsun

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:31:55 PM

Yes i think this is possible, we always use the father for bitcoin
Yes it's true even the bitcoin king
But it can always be a revolution and it can only make it ethereum
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:36:03 PM

It is going to be a hard nuts but the coins that can get close are bitcoin cash, etheruem because of its recent usage hype. 

However, some new ico coins can equally go the lent bitcoin has gone if given the same opportunity bitcoin has got, ucoin is another promising coin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:39:52 PM

Only those coins that are on the top 10-20 are the ones that can potentially reach on the same value on bitcoin has now. Hate to say it that bitcoin cash is one of the contender. Since it's near to the top with ETH and with Ethereum it has smart contracts and if this will be continuous there is a chance that we might see ETH = $10,000 and bitcoin will be $100,000+.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sealofsun

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

I hope for the altcoins but I don't think they can be as good as bitcoin
because bitcoin was the first crypto money people got to know it
Bitcoin the best this is simple and true
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:44:47 PM

IOTA is showing quite a lot of potential. IOTA price nearly doubled in the past few days and there's still loads of space to grow.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:46:31 PM

No way, probably the only one who has some "potential" to be like bitcoin is ethereum, but it is a very different coin and they have been created for different purposes.

If you created this thread on the past, nobody was going to say that ethereum had that potential, because ethereum was less than $20 while bitcoin was over $1000..  So now it could like if you compare Bitcoin with Dash.
But why do you want to find a new bitcoin? You can easily pick one altcoin, and if you are lucky you can still make more than x3 or x5 in a short term if you are lucky and you suddenly hit on the right project.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:47:17 PM

It s hard to say, but if we used chart then the answer is still no, the transcation volume for bitcoin is very huge to be able to reach this price, I believe in the future there will be more people invested in crypto, but I think most of them prefer a safe investment, the investors will choose bitcoin again
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:49:57 PM

IOTA is showing quite a lot of potential. IOTA price nearly doubled in the past few days and there's still loads of space to grow.

While IOTA may be a semi-decent coin, i woulden't go out investing in the coin just yet. Bitcoin's correction will be coming soon, along with all adjustments for alt-coins. IOTA is being bullrushed like several other currencies, to keep their valuations on par (BTC per coin worth).
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:08:08 PM

If you are speaking about the coin with Bitcoin potential, it must be the platform that can create new altcoins. Ethereum has the great potential, and NEO I think. Probably DASH. However, they won’t cost as much as BTC.
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:10:45 PM

I believe that such a price will not have a single coin, because Bitcoin is a king, but there are many prospective coins and especially one needs to pay attention to undervalued coins.

mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:16:16 PM

right now it seems that btc is the king all coins are dumping ,so hodl your money in btc will be better

abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:17:40 PM

In my most humble opinion is think that maybe ethereum has that potentials and maybe even bitcoin cash can do that also
Mondo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:28:28 PM

How about LTC guys

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:31:11 PM

How about LTC guys

From my experience with the litecoin markets, to me it always seemed like it has been dominated by big ltc whales.
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:33:12 PM

A good coin for some long term profits is Ethereum. You should buy a dip it just hold it, ethereum will grow with Bitcoin in my opinion.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:46:33 PM

right now it seems that btc is the king all coins are dumping ,so hodl your money in btc will be better
Yes the btc was the head of all because of many users, yet I think ethereum is also the best one. It has a potential to grow its value next to bitcoin. This is the coin worth to buy these days.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: