Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: huge crypto market correction incoming  (Read 1655 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

I think it is already happening right now as we can see in the market of most of the cryptocurrencies that they are dumped so hard and it seems an endpoint to other people who got bitcoin or other altcoins in their portfolio because they are all in a huge loss and some of them don't want to have a deeper loss so they just sell it and quit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

As you said, it was a huge correction of the crypto-currency market. I believe you that this is absolutely normal. I still do not lose hope of price recovery.
Good for you that their is no room for losing hope. This is actually normal as the price were have been like this for long. Crypto market will soon realized with more adaptions and more demand that price will recover.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

As you said, it was a huge correction of the crypto-currency market. I believe you that this is absolutely normal. I still do not lose hope of price recovery.

The thread was created in November, and man, that was amazing. Haha! If only this analysis were followed by many, there would be lesser cry babies supposedly.

Obviously, the sheep were too hyped to listen to this analysis.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

And here we are. Thus as bear of a market as we could see. Then again, i really think that the bull market will rear its head again by the fourth quarter. I mean with the trend of bitcoin for the past 9 years, we will see that by the late third and although out the fourth quarter we will see green all the way. Who knows,aybe we'll see another freak spike by January next year.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

just wait until q4 end we will see bitcoin price back to last year high.and maybe it can break and make new high above $20k , as expert said in much media.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

Good for you that their is no room for losing hope. This is actually normal as the price were have been like this for long. Crypto market will soon realized with more adaptions and more demand that price will recover.
Yeah, here we are with the bear market taking the toil on the market.
Normally, and like you said, bear market cannot simply be forever and there will always be time for the bulls even if it is a short term move upwards. For this year, the correction is still intact and it all depends though on how everyone is simply seeing it. Time to buy more or time to panic and sell, for someone who is wise enough, I believe the former would be more in their mind than the latter.
oo666oo

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

In hindsight this OP of november 2017 has been quite correct in forecasting the huge correction, even though it had missed to forecast the amazing bull run of December Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

The thread was created in November, and man, that was amazing. Haha! If only this analysis were followed by many, there would be lesser cry babies supposedly.

Obviously, the sheep were too hyped to listen to this analysis.
Yes, that is one thing with analysis and there will always be people who will never listen. Normally, it was obvious since there was so many new and inexperienced investors that popped in last year with the idea of getting rich quickly and looking at the way things panned out.

No one in their sane mind should not have known it was just all manipulations and those were not real demand since what everyone was simply after was getting rich. So far, we are where we are, and we just simply have to deal with it.
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

The author was right, the correction greatly affected the domestic economy, I wonder what will happen next? I personally continue to believe in price recovery.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

I think it is already happening right now as we can see in the market of most of the cryptocurrencies that they are dumped so hard and it seems an endpoint to other people who got bitcoin or other altcoins in their portfolio because they are all in a huge loss and some of them don't want to have a deeper loss so they just sell it and quit.
Dumping has a huge impact on the electronics market. Individuals who are involved in the destruction of the market do not have good results. Because they only think of their individuality without thinking deeply to the community as well as for themselves later. The lesson should respect the high turnover market also do not ruin them because life is so long so do not be greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: