Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CyberSport ICO Announcement  (Read 548 times)
icoMaxCoder (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:28:06 AM

CyberSport ICO Announcement

About

CyberSport is a multi-millions industry even today. And trend is very strong in few years it would have same or even higher budgets then traditional sport (NHL or NBA). Today it is still an option to get into the business and secure a leading position in the industry.

Plan , stage 1 (first draft)

• Compose teams for the most popular online games with trainers (League of legends, DOTA2, Counter-Strike GO etc)
  • Schedule online streams for the teams with video/sound editors once teams get some skills.
  • Send teams to international competiotions.
  • Compose own competition association with regular tournaments with prizes in cryptocurrencies.
  • Compose smart-contract application to allow sport-booking companies easily integrate cybersport event bets into their business

What I need

Partners with passion to cybersport and crypto-currencies

My background

I am developer with 12+ years of experience WEB based applications. I am located in Canada, BC. Which is a very nice place to host cybersport events.

Summary
  • any help or advice will be appreciated
  • I plan to get the project ready as ICO offer by the 1st Feb, 2018

Thank you for supporting the idea
CrystalJohnson

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:34:11 AM

when start ico?
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:44:44 AM

"It's a very nice place..."

Lol
ShirleyKnight

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:48:56 AM

when start ico?
I plan to get the project ready as ICO offer by the 1st Feb, 2018

good idea
phexchanger

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:52:24 AM

I think developing a game in which gamers can use cryptocurrency to pay for upgrades will be much better and easier to manage especially since you still do not have a team
icoMaxCoder (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:30:19 AM

when start ico?

Feb 1st 2018

I have wide list of features for stage one final list will be planed and shown in ICO offer
icoMaxCoder (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:14:59 AM

I think developing a game in which gamers can use cryptocurrency to pay for upgrades will be much better and easier to manage especially since you still do not have a team

I have team for DOTA 2. The team is not trained enough yet but something to start work with I already have.

Game development is a nice idea but it is different and not really related to cybersport
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:52:36 AM

Is there any website or anything to read and research about this project at all ? Thanks in advance icoMaxCoder
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:54:41 AM

CyberSport ICO Announcement

About

CyberSport is a multi-millions industry even today. And trend is very strong in few years it would have same or even higher budgets then traditional sport (NHL or NBA). Today it is still an option to get into the business and secure a leading position in the industry.

Plan , stage 1 (first draft)

• Compose teams for the most popular online games with trainers (League of legends, DOTA2, Counter-Strike GO etc)
  • Schedule online streams for the teams with video/sound editors once teams get some skills.
  • Send teams to international competiotions.
  • Compose own competition association with regular tournaments with prizes in cryptocurrencies.
  • Compose smart-contract application to allow sport-booking companies easily integrate cybersport event bets into their business

What I need

Partners with passion to cybersport and crypto-currencies

My background

I am developer with 12+ years of experience WEB based applications. I am located in Canada, BC. Which is a very nice place to host cybersport events.

Summary
  • any help or advice will be appreciated
  • I plan to get the project ready as ICO offer by the 1st Feb, 2018

Thank you for supporting the idea

To be honest I think you should write a comprehensive concept or white paper first before announcing some kind of ICO. Before anyone decides to collaborate with you I guess they will want to see you put some time into your ideas.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
luguang

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:08:16 AM

You mean to build a game club and then use block chain technology to add some functions, such as bets, prizes etc, is that right?

icoMaxCoder (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

You mean to build a game club and then use block chain technology to add some functions, such as bets, prizes etc, is that right?

More or less. I plan to merge cyber sport and cyber money. There are plenty of options. But to make all those experiment successful and to spread a word about a project I need cybersport teams which will be not the only playing team but some kind alpha testers for different POCs. There is a chance that it will be possible to contact with some existing top cybersport teams to agree them participate in the project. Then team management part can be skipped and netto crypto-tech part will be left.

But I prefer to compose own teams then more options for tests available. Like:

• Youtube/twitch streams donations, subscriptions, pay-per-view
  • Paid clan membership based on smart-contracts
  • etc
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:44:09 PM

there is no website dev?  to know more about this project,  include the roadmap, development team, partner and etc...

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
icoMaxCoder (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

there is no website dev?  to know more about this project,  include the roadmap, development team, partner and etc...

WEB site with supported road-map and video presentation will be shared here in 2 weeks. Same time I will start PR company for the project.
jttp

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

I agree with your analysis that there is potential in combining eSports and cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to your white paper!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: