Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are most stable alt coins in 2018  (Read 909 times)
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:33:57 AM

Dash
which I am perplexed in trading is,
how to be able to discover potential coins that may grow in the future
some people started talking about DASH
but I do not know the best way to invest in this coin.
because I only invest in dogecoin
but lately I'm a little interested in DASH

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
ronzbets

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:37:52 AM

Most stable to me are Monero and Neo.
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:42:31 AM

I will suggest you read more on waves, there will be a very high surge in price of the most undervalued coin of 2017 ( i mean waves), if we recall , ETH was like this undervalued late last year , it was still less than $10 as at january 2017 .
do we see what price eth is currently trsding ?
There are a lot of new implementations on waves of recent , ranging from security,anonymity , a new design and more friendly waves dex with new trading pairs etc
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:48:32 AM

i think alcoin will grow up at 2018:

BCH
ETH
XLM
XRP

because the statistic of that altcoin always grow up since they launched
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:48:59 AM

As per my views and experience i can comment as

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

These coins always keep their position , so how about yours

I think in 2018 I have another prediction. but I agree with you about eth, I always follow the development of eth. I think eth 2018 will experience a slight increase. just my prediction
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:09:20 AM

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

I think ethereum and litecoin, but it may change. Though they are being being quite stable I think there are some possibilities that it may change at year 2018. And I'm not so much familiar on Dash stability, but some of my friends say it's also good. But let's just wait and see, our prediction cannot be counted as valid.
RealKhan

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:18:39 AM

Today one can safely name leaders that will maintain positions in several months. Bitcoin is still among top 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2018, but there are other market players that have unexpectedly entered the list.

Monero. Monero was developed as a currency featuring an advanced confidentiality level. It preserves user anonymity. The demand for Monero has substantially increased after it became known that the American government was tracking Bitcoin transactions.

Litecoin.‘Virtual silver’, coins created on the blockchain similar to Bitcoin, has also grown in price in 2017. Testing of updates (which significantly increase the transaction speed) in the Litecoin network and adding Litecoin to major exchanges might be the possible reasons for that

Bitcoin.Experts give the following advice: if you have no time to track exchange rates of altcoins, invest in Bitcoin. Its price is growing, winning back lost positions, and is close to $5000 mark in the end of 2017. Besides, you will have no problems with storage and withdrawal: all exchanges and wallets support BTC.

udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:19:17 AM

Most stable to me are Monero and Neo.

Yes monero also i can put to that categery. It also have good potential , if we go to previous charts we can figure out whats the trend

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:58:39 AM

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

I'm not interested in ltc and dash coins. but if for eth I have invested it in considerable amounts. I think that eth next year will remain stable, or maybe its value will be pumped up. and I think the beginning of the year is the time for increased altcoin.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:25:43 AM

I think most stable will be an NEN and ETH. This coins has a huge market cap and have less volatility.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:32:46 AM

Stability and cryptomarket are the words-antonyms. However, as I see it, Ethereum will be in power in 2018. NEO platform makes some sufficient changes (they say about it) and can also be very strong. Ripple and Litecoin will be not falling.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:35:21 AM

I think the coin that will be stable in 2018 is ETH and BCH, but there are some altcoins that will have a good price, like populous and XUC

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:03:56 PM

Litecoins is the most stable coins I have ever come across. When I was developing arbitrage strategy across exchanges. It was litecoins I presume to be a fiat currency I locked my profit in after arbing. And the price was stable that I made small gains.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:14:57 PM

I think the most stable altcoin in 2018 is GVT, even according to my prediction in 2018 GVT coin prices will increase from the current price, as the price is now higher 600% even more than the price of ICO coin itself, so in my opinion coin that will be stable even profitable in the year 2018 is GVT  Grin.

jlaakso

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

I'm not trying to threadjack, I am looking for "next" altcoin to add to my newbie portfolio. Target is to hodl for the near and midterm future, so stable and promising established coin(s) only.

At the moment my portfolio consist of:

ETH 60%
KMD 15%
Waves 12%
OMG 13%

Of course one would need to be fortune teller to give firm advice, I'm merely looking for contenders that I will start to research next.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

Still it will be ETH because it is the most commonly used platform by all ICO to support their tokens of their projects in which ETH is stable as the 2nd to BTC for almost 3 years and still stable after some pump and dump attempt to some coins. ETH will be the first alternative choice to shift investment if bitcoin will continue to become more expensive to purchase in which ETH is cheaper than bitcoin.
paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:21:01 PM

I love all altcoin, but i have only three altcoin that i'm sure gives me a stable income. Not only on 2018 also in the following years to come.

Etheruem 40%
Bitcoin 30%
Litecoin 20%
Waves 10%

Got it.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:49:16 PM

I agree in ethereum and litecoin there are some of my favorites alts that has a good future but the rest are quite unstable and I'm not sure they can remain having a good value in the future. Bitcoin is still on the top and the rest might be an option investors would like to take just in case they want to divert their investment and maximize their earnings. We'll see if there's other alts that will become stable in the coming years.
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

I think Ethereum is a rollercoaster at the moment, just look at the swings it has been taking lately. 50% over some weeks. There is a lot of hype over ETH and i am not really sure it is called for.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

I believe all of them will be volatile as effect of bitcoin is too great on all of them. Just name me one which not affected by bitcoin price? Especially when whales decide to pump and dump.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: