Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:42:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are most stable alt coins in 2018  (Read 917 times)
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:56:58 PM

Well in theory tether should be the most stable of the coins, of course I think really when people are looking for stable coins they are more looking for stable growth. For that I would say that XRP, ETH, LTC are all good choices.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kz06

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

i Believe the most stable coins are in 2018

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Minexcoin
Dash
Monero
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

I think eth are most stable coin in 2018 cause eth have many project and good technology,  I also have some eth. So I think its best in 2018
Also litecoin,dash,waves are good,  you can research this coins, then you will understand.  Smiley

Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

As per my views and experience i can comment as

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

These coins always keep their position , so how about yours

I see Dash in your list, and although I agree with it, I wouldn't say that that dash always keeps it's position, since it's something that just showed up. I think it will hold as a top alt in 2018, but it doesn't have the "history" of LTC and Ethererum. I would add ripple to the list, since it's quite stable as well, for a very long time, and let's not forget IOTA, that is now having support from Microsoft, that has been interested in the micro-payments for a long time, and might use IOTA to finally achieve that.
Yoseikan91

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:11:00 AM

The most stable coin is an UNDERVALUED COIN with a LOW MARKETCAP ! This will not go down for sure , and the only way is UP , so you can earn some nice gains too. This is my strategy , when you want to stay "less volatile" , stay in "GEMS" , but with not risky team ,project , etc. DYOR . I like MOD NEBL PTOY etc
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:22:51 AM

Litecoin a volatile coin, if you take a stable choose for example ETH or Neo, if you want a profit with high risks invest from 50-100 top coins, if you want super high risks you can start investing in ICO

Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:13:36 AM

Ethereum easily going to be the most stable coin for 2018. It will have a great future to come with Vitalik's vision on ethereum.Monero also will be a good stable coin.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

My suggestion for most stable alt coins in 2018 are:-

1-BitShares (BTS)

2-StreamrDATAcoin (DATA)

3-Siacoin (SC)

4- Tether (USDT)
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

Deep Onion just because of its tech and community. Also, it has a low circulatin supply and low market cap so nowhere to go but up. Second, I would say NEO. They are up and coming and will surpass Ethereum at some point in the next couple years.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
carlnguyen

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

ETH
NEO
EOS
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Ethereum easily going to be the most stable coin for 2018. It will have a great future to come with Vitalik's vision on ethereum.Monero also will be a good stable coin.
For me, the most stable coin in 2018 are Etherium. Bitcoin price are struggling  in the market deu to the other cryptocurrency. They many data now shows that etherium is establish itself as the primary cryptocurrency asset. The number of tokens and amount of value now ulitizing in the market. Etherium is spurring the creation of growing suit of software for the safe of the tokens.
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

Well I always research altcoins that are at the height of the comments, news and groups in the smallest details, among some preferred are: RIPPLE for allowing financial transactions worldwide, with much more security, speed and at a very low cost no matter the value of the transaction and whatever the type is.
IOTA that does not use the Blockchain system, but an innovative technology created by them and recognized by means of press called tangle, aims to have a more secure and decentralized financial ecosystem.
MONERO Its main objective is to be an untraceable monetary system. To get an idea, Monero has its privacy greater than that of the already known Bitcoin, and in this way we know that privacy is of the utmost importance.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

I agree with you because those three are part of the portfolio I hold, but to be more specific since you are asking for the most stable, then I would say that Ethereum would be my pick. It's one of the most stable coins and reliable as well in the recent years. There has been so many instances when many market assets are running out of whack, but Ethereum was able to endure and hold its ground despite of what bad stuff happening in the market. That is solidified through the great support it has been receiving from people and the many projects that use its blockchain technology.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

Over the course of the bear market, I've managed to sort out some Cryptocurrencies that have retained their value even during the current bad market conditions. My picks are Minexcoin and Genesis vision. They've only experienced little to no volatility since the downtrend started in January. There might be others though.

Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

What can we say about the current market pattern?

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:10:57 PM

In my opinion, at this stage, the Ether shows the best stability and dynamics of development. No doubt, other big projects should not be rejected, but so far, Ether is the best.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

Over the course of the bear market, I've managed to sort out some Cryptocurrencies that have retained their value even during the current bad market conditions. My picks are Minexcoin and Genesis vision. They've only experienced little to no volatility since the downtrend started in January. There might be others though.

I also noticed that  Minexcoin did not react as much to the market drop as other coins. The only thing that is not pleasant in this project is the absence of large exchanges and volume of trades.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, no cryptos have a stable exchange rate, even Ethererum, which is currently in second place in the market, has fallen to $ 4,000, the lowest ever. So I think it's safest to invest in cryptos in the top 10 of the market, so the risk is less than other cryptos. Still, stable crypto is USDT because the exchange rate is always $ 1.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

If you are looking for stability in the crypto market, it is better to give up, because this word does not exist in this market.
What dominates in this market is the volatility and there is no currency or token that resists a bearish market
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

yes surely I also agree with you because I believe this altcoin is a great paluing than others.

I think the most stable coin, for now, is ETH and LTC because ETH maintains price stability and thus both coins will have a good future and can keep its balance and this altcoin has real usage.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: