Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are most stable alt coins in 2018  (Read 904 times)
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

As per my views and experience i can comment as

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

These coins always keep their position , so how about yours
in my opinion, all three are keeping the price stability, position, and development of their coins. so these three coins have a considerable degree of interest. this is able to affect the development of the third price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

in my opinion, all three are keeping the price stability, position, and development of their coins. so these three coins have a considerable degree of interest. this is able to affect the development of the third price.
Whn it comes to the stability these three are always present. But now, we know that the market are not doing well, because everytime i look at the coinmarketcap.com this site, you will see the price and the percentage all about the coins are see in this. And when i see about this three it falling down like the bitcoin for now the only stable coins are the not known coins
Fancey

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

this coin coin is very nice and i prefer ethereum because it is easy and simple
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

I fully agree with you, my experience says the same. And if today to give advice, I would call these cryptocurrencies exactly in the order in which you wrote them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
vebby

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:24:13 AM

I agree with all three altcoins. and there is another altcoin that is also quite stable in 2018, namely Neo. Certainly many have heard, because lately this altcoin is busy talking about.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

I could not tell what altcoins are most stable in 2018 it is unpredictable in the market price, maybe their ranking in the coin market cap will be stable but the price of altcoins is not stable at all because of the supply and demand.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

In my opinion, at this stage, the Ether shows the best stability and dynamics of development. No doubt, other big projects should not be rejected, but so far, Ether is the best.
Ethereum prices are highly tested and able to compete with altcoin. believing Ethereum coin as a place to invest is very good, I am sure with investment in Ethereum and well managed will benefit.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Ethereum does look like the most stable altcoin if we are looking at it that way. It has the best potential out of all of the coins and there is more that can be done with the ether project than any other altcoin. Although the ones that you have mentioned have showed great potential too so they are contenders for the spot also.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash

The only crypto currency that demonstrates volatility is Bitcoin Cash. She now shows the best dynamics from the top 20.
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

Good day everyone.Such coins simply do not exist.All the coins had jumps and falls.Even the most stable is the USDT which should have been equal to 1 dollar.And that in the course of the year have jumped from 0.92 to 1.2.There is no stability to the cryptocurrency.That's good.On the unstable course with the right thinking you can make good money!
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Yes,those three have the most stable among the other cryptocurrencies.  Those three a good coins to store in our portfolio. Additionaly, Litecoin price is not just have a stable price it also has a highest maket cap.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

Eth and Neo are stable coins and safest coins even if we see most of the coins in going in  died end dips still we can see both of these coins performing with base prices strong we can expect this year to touch 3 times higher prices
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

There is no guarantee money in the crypto money world. The only guarantee was that Bitcoin was at the lowest levels for months. There are a few subcoins you can trust and buy. XRP TRX IOTA ENJ VIBE
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Ethereum for me will be the most stable coin in 2018 because of its continouos progress in the industry right now and it will mark the greatest or not one of the greatest alt coin in the industry right in soon time. And i have no doubt with that, it will be possible i am seeing its way to the top

Yes eth has its potential they are the inventors of smart contracts. Mr vitalick is the master mind.

Yes, Ethereum is also the most stable coins in 2018. The development of this coins is continuously progressing. Maybe in the near future it will arise to the top but there is no assurance for the safety of this coin because there is the possibility that it will fall down someday. But if we are talking for the most stable coin in this current years, ethereum is the best.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

coins that are as in 2018 are ethereum and ripple but i tend to invest more into the second coin ethereum have a very stable and excellent price for long term Investment
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

If you want an stable digital currency go with usd or usdt. The price will remained at 1 usd even if the market is down. But, with the eth and btc considered not a security then you invest in these two. Because they are already the most stable cryto currency.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

There is no stable altcoins without USDT or trueUSD.This market is super voletile.So there is no stable coin.But of you think of some tradeble core coin then Bitcoin and eth is stable.Cause everything's depends on them.Top coins are more stable cause when market don't they go down and after some time they restored price.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

Ethereum for me will be the most stable coin in 2018 because of its continouos progress in the industry right now and it will mark the greatest or not one of the greatest alt coin in the industry right in soon time. And i have no doubt with that, it will be possible i am seeing its way to the top

Yes, I believe it is ethereum who is the most stable coin of 2018 that is why I am collecting and holding ethereum. The consistency in increadlsig of the price of ethereum every year makes me believe in it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: