Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7156 times)
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:25:18 PM

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

Actually trading at this time is very risky, initially when entering the cryptocurrency world I also thought to be enriched by trading but some time after studying the fluctuation of the crypto I see the This currency is dominated by the big organizations behind it, they manipulate the market to reduce exchange rates to profit for their own. So if you intend to trade advised to invest small, divided into different currencies, but should not invest too much into a cryptocurrency.  Cool

deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:34:42 PM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
what coin you hold so you can lose 50% of your capital?
I advise not to stop trying, try to hold it for 2-3 more months, hopefully there will be price increases.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:50:45 PM

Before you enter into trading, I believe you are aware that there is bound to having loss but looking at your own lost, you already loss half of your capital, I believe somethings might have triggered it . Things like; you are not really good in trading or that you do not research or monitor the coins you invested on.

Well, my opinion is that selling them off will not be a good decision neither will quitting be. I suggest you should look or invest into another coin which you have monitored well but if you still insist on investing on the coins you perviously traded on then buy more of it. And also want to add, i don't think been on Bittrex contributed to your loss.
Unfortunately, it is not everyone who enters trading these days that possess the belief that they can lose and not considering that into their trading always make them to enter a huge loss. Altcoin market is pretty unstable, and they just have a single pattern which one must understand to be able to make decisions.

As long as the coins the OP is holding are not shitcoins, then he should just be patient. If he has some bucks, he should wait a while, market is on the dip right now, and he can still make a lot of profit from them when they get pumped back.
Ratko1922

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:04:48 PM

I also lost a lot of money during the dips of the market, but by following the ups and downs of bitcoin I managed to get close to zero. That's the market. Always put your limits, that's the most important thing.

Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

Before you enter into trading, I believe you are aware that there is bound to having loss but looking at your own lost, you already loss half of your capital, I believe somethings might have triggered it . Things like; you are not really good in trading or that you do not research or monitor the coins you invested on.

Well, my opinion is that selling them off will not be a good decision neither will quitting be. I suggest you should look or invest into another coin which you have monitored well but if you still insist on investing on the coins you perviously traded on then buy more of it. And also want to add, i don't think been on Bittrex contributed to your loss.
Unfortunately, it is not everyone who enters trading these days that possess the belief that they can lose and not considering that into their trading always make them to enter a huge loss. Altcoin market is pretty unstable, and they just have a single pattern which one must understand to be able to make decisions.

As long as the coins the OP is holding are not shitcoins, then he should just be patient. If he has some bucks, he should wait a while, market is on the dip right now, and he can still make a lot of profit from them when they get pumped back.

I know we're losing when we enter the crypto market first. This is normal. Never give up and chase the opportunities. Opportunities never ends in bitcoin and crypto markets. Don't lose your hope, this is the key.
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:39:09 PM

stop using exchange sites  like bittrex you will lost all if account locked.

start learning why you loss and earn from lost invest more or just hold and stay away .
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:21:07 PM

Reset your trading then refocus yourself. purging is important if you lost 50% . Most people don't realize the importance of risk management. I may help you reset your trading plan and focus on the new one. Forget about the lost trade and don't do revenge trading. Good luck to you and be patience when you trade.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:23:54 PM

Thank you guys for those kind of words. Starting now, I starting to study about the charts or candles. So maybe for me as starter with low capital, may I start in some minors exchanges? Not like bittrex? what do you think guys?
There's no need to start on different exchanges but if that's what you prefer then go. I think the mistake here is on how you execute your trading strategy you have to make a change on how you pick the coins you like to trade.

My first trading experience also started with a loss but I immediately change things before my loss started to pile up.

The Important thing is that you should get experience from what mistake you made which cause the loss. Gather this data will help you avoid same mistake again and again.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:57:29 PM

Ah stop traiding now. Remove your coins to the coins from top 15-20 or wait untill your minus coins grow not to lose. Read about everythink you invest, for what every coin is created and what is potential

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:11:59 PM

Ah stop traiding now. Remove your coins to the coins from top 15-20 or wait untill your minus coins grow not to lose. Read about everythink you invest, for what every coin is created and what is potential
Better study first the market before you enter once you had a mistake during trading. It is okay to stop in trading for a while then focus on your goal to earn btc. So learn knowledge on trading these wil help you throghout the analyzation in market.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:25:59 PM

Well it is the worst thing that might happen for the beginner when it comes in trading because at first you are just practicing to make it perfect so don't stop learning about trading just continue now matter you lose a lot. Just always remember that you will be more expert through your experiences in trading so don't lose hope. I assure you that you will be a great trader and the 50% of your capital that was lost will be replaced by a lot of profit so just continue what you started.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:33:15 PM

Better study first the market before you enter once you had a mistake during trading. It is okay to stop in trading for a while then focus on your goal to earn btc. So learn knowledge on trading these wil help you throghout the analyzation in market.
Yes we should study first the market so that we should not regret on the decision that we've been done and we can also easily enter to our desire price in the market in order to earn a good profit while we hold it.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:34:25 PM

I don't think what you are saying is real but who knows? Well, you can start learning how to trade bitcoin and altcoins on YouTube. You can get a lot of good tutorials there.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:36:06 PM

In trading they have possible that you lose your cpital if you dont know whow its works. For sure many people earn a lot of money or bitcoin. Other people failed in trading because they dont have enough knowledge to decide what is best gonna do. I suggest continue to trade dont give sir. Try and try until you succeed . I think you ned to make a research and be patient for all time.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:14:53 PM

you should be able to restrain yourself and also prepare the whole of your defeat. you should be able to return the coins you have lost, of course with a better scenario and your ability. so that in the future you can benefit continuously no longer lost.
Yes, I also think that this is right. You need to be prepared for everything and have not only fiats in stock but also some of your crypto investments.  Smiley
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

Try to always look for the potentially coin, path that you must pass is be brave to sell that made you loss and try dor potentially coin.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:16:00 PM

Try to always look for the potentially coin, path that you must pass is be brave to sell that made you loss and try dor potentially coin.
Many altcoins have potential, what op needs is patience. This month bitcoin made all times high several times, litecoin too, ethereum, ripple, iota, pivx, and many many more coins, so when I see topic like this one I can't understand how someone lost profit! Only logical explanation would be patience, he didn't have enough of it and he sold it to early. This can be a good lesson for all new investors, holding is not easy as many think about it is, you need to be a rock to handle the pressure.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

start learning why you loss and earn from lost invest more or just hold and stay away .
If you are not use exchange sites like bittrex or poloniex then how can you trading? i used Bittrex a long time a i see that they are a good site which never lock your account without reason.
For owner thread, i think you were not learn trading knowledge when you just started trading and for this reason you were choose coins which have cheap price with hope it will soon increase 10x or 100x, this is general psychology of new trader who is not dare invest in coin that have high price.
I think you should look for cause and answer the question why were you lost before investing again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:10:46 PM

Trading is like fire if you don't know how to use the fire and control it for your use, it will definitely burn you! If you are new to trading, you should not trade until you have basic knowledge of trading. If you are new to cryptocurrency  but not to trading, you should not trade either! Cryptocurrency is not your usual asset trading. Take your time and learn. And if you are in a hurry to trade, get trading tool like ALGORY.IO. ALGORY.IO will scan cryptocurrency for you giving you the most profitable trade!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:13:32 PM

If you are not use exchange sites like bittrex or poloniex then how can you trading? i used Bittrex a long time a i see that they are a good site which never lock your account without reason.
For owner thread, i think you were not learn trading knowledge when you just started trading and for this reason you were choose coins which have cheap price with hope it will soon increase 10x or 100x, this is general psychology of new trader who is not dare invest in coin that have high price.
I think you should look for cause and answer the question why were you lost before investing again.
Its always been good to stick out on reputable or popular exchanges but not all the time since we can able to make use on other exchange.It does really depend on trader preference on where we would be comfortable to trade on but we should be sure we do select on those legit ones because there are lots of scam and shady exchange as of now. Back to topic losing out 50% money or capital on trading isnt really surprising which it do normally happen because market is really unpredictable and if we do have less knowledge on executing trades then most likely this would be the results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: