Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7159 times)
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

Trading is a very risky thing. If you are not really into it, you'd better choose mining. It's way slower and less profitable, but it's a stable source of income with no risks. Only thing that is needed are investments in hardware, but you cannot lose them.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

Trading is a very risky thing. If you are not really into it, you'd better choose mining. It's way slower and less profitable, but it's a stable source of income with no risks. Only thing that is needed are investments in hardware, but you cannot lose them.
That's right, do not give up. You should know from the start that trading is a risky and difficult job. You must do analysis, research, price prediction of currency, and risk your money in every transaction you do. You know what? That every transaction you do has a risk. Every transaction you do always depends on things, that is profit and loss. different from a job like trading and selling an item, you would be able to profit on that. In the world of trading, profit and lose are common things and you have to get use to it. If you can not afford it, then do not trade and move on to investing. Because investment do not need a lot of effort.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

I think you always have to believe in the coin you invest. Do your proper research before investing to gain more profit and then stuck to your investment untill you reach your desire profit or price of that specific coin.If you buy a good coin then it is not a loss unless you have sold the coins. I suggest you can lower the average price down by buying more stuff and keep the price a few back. But it all depends on what kind of currency you are trading.
Losing will only happen if you already sells it, if we easily sells it when price is too low and starts panicking then we should not hold hige amount, study tge coins you'll hold for you not to panic.

yes, it is better to still hold the coin than to get panic and sell the coin because we could still have another chance to see the price increase again in the other times. I think many of us still hold their coin because the price is still down and I think we need to wait until it increases back. but if you cannot wait and decide to sell your coin, you need to check how much your loses and think before you have a final decision to sell or not.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

I think you always have to believe in the coin you invest. Do your proper research before investing to gain more profit and then stuck to your investment untill you reach your desire profit or price of that specific coin.If you buy a good coin then it is not a loss unless you have sold the coins. I suggest you can lower the average price down by buying more stuff and keep the price a few back. But it all depends on what kind of currency you are trading.
Losing will only happen if you already sells it, if we easily sells it when price is too low and starts panicking then we should not hold hige amount, study tge coins you'll hold for you not to panic.

yes, it is better to still hold the coin than to get panic and sell the coin because we could still have another chance to see the price increase again in the other times. I think many of us still hold their coin because the price is still down and I think we need to wait until it increases back. but if you cannot wait and decide to sell your coin, you need to check how much your loses and think before you have a final decision to sell or not.

for me its pointless if you sell your coin then what will you do for the remaining 50% buy another coins? its the same matter the better way is to hold the coins and if you have extra cash buy support in the dip so could gain much profit when the market is back up.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

for me its pointless if you sell your coin then what will you do for the remaining 50% buy another coins? its the same matter the better way is to hold the coins and if you have extra cash buy support in the dip so could gain much profit when the market is back up.

Well, actually we have our own thoughts and strategy on how to deal possible situation. I would say, maybe the users need money critically and I think to have extra cash is not practical way to support. I believe that bitcoin will increase but the question is until when.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

Well, since you have opened this thread in late november 2017, if you were holding coins in those days you should have got all your lost 50% back during the december rallies. Which should have taught you that perhaps you should avoid to trade, make yourself a portfolio and just hold Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

Well, since you have opened this thread in late november 2017, if you were holding coins in those days you should have got all your lost 50% back during the december rallies. Which should have taught you that perhaps you should avoid to trade, make yourself a portfolio and just hold Smiley
In December 2017, the bitcoin price rose to $ 20,000, while you bought the bitcoin in May 2017. You should have earned a profit from the price difference at this point. I have the same opinion with you, based on the time of asking and the time of purchase, this question is not true. But if in the bitcoin investment that is a loss I think it should hold the bitcion. Wait for the price increase and then sell, bitcoin prices fluctuate high, we do not anticipate.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

You would think that but most newbies are very emotional. And they either sold way too early before the December spike or they panic sold last week at $6K.

Basically most people I know bought at $19k and sold at $6k and are calling BTC and other cryptos big scams .
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
I am sure before you trade you would already know the risks that you will face if you are trading, one of which is losing money or your capital.
Apart from losing 50% of your capital, have you ever felt the benefits you gain from trading?

My advice, you should still maintain your capital, do not lose 100% of your capital.
By holding back the rest of your capital, I hope to recover the lost capital, because if the high bitcoin price returns, the lost capital you can get back.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:44:43 AM

I am sure before you trade you would already know the risks that you will face if you are trading, one of which is losing money or your capital.
Apart from losing 50% of your capital, have you ever felt the benefits you gain from trading? My advice, you should still maintain your capital, do not lose 100% of your capital. By holding back the rest of your capital, I hope to recover the lost capital, because if the high bitcoin price returns, the lost capital you can get back.
Actually it depends on the amount of money you have, when you buy and collect your crypto, and of course what crypto do you HOLD it? If you've been holding for a long time, maybe that could happen and I can only give you advice to hold until you get profit. I myself also currently have lost a lot of capital when the price of Bitcoin decreases. But I'm sure that the price of Bitcoin will increase again later, so what I do is hold until I get the profit I want. I plan to hold until my target is met, I will hold and collect Bitcoin until my target is fulfilled. Given this rise and fall in prices, it may be difficult to collect Bitcoin. But I will not give up and try my best.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:55:02 AM

Apart from losing 50% of your capital, have you ever felt the benefits you gain from trading? My advice, you should still maintain your capital, do not lose 100% of your capital. By holding back the rest of your capital, I hope to recover the lost capital, because if the high bitcoin price returns, the lost capital you can get back.
Actually it depends on the amount of money you have, when you buy and collect your crypto, and of course what crypto do you HOLD it? If you've been holding for a long time, maybe that could happen and I can only give you advice to hold until you get profit. I myself also currently have lost a lot of capital when the price of Bitcoin decreases. But I'm sure that the price of Bitcoin will increase again later, so what I do is hold until I get the profit I want. I plan to hold until my target is met, I will hold and collect Bitcoin until my target is fulfilled. Given this rise and fall in prices, it may be difficult to collect Bitcoin. But I will not give up and try my best.
Well it is not considered as lost if the crypto coin is in your hand because we cannot really predict the movement of the price if it will rise, Maybe we should have a big patience because some of the losses is came from the person who's patience is really small and maybe it will not enough on waiting the right price to gain a huge amount of profit maybe they do panic selling that is why they experience losses.
appiivenkii

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

I started to trade around JULY 2018..
Got into 80% loss in 2-3 months ...Y?Huh
No proper understanding ...just following twitter,telegram accounts..

But now in less then 3 months i got all my investment back and have more then i thought  Smiley HOW ??

1st thing ..Close ur account in Bittrex my 1st 3 months almost i traded there ..

Make some time and go through ANN pages of new projects/coins study about them,Go to their history.. every thing is available on the internet..

Dont go behind pumped coins and much hyped coins...and 1st invest which u can afford loosing and have a backup for ur regular monthly commitments

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:08:16 AM

If you hold the altcoins or bitcoin you need the brain to earn and the correct selection of coins it does not matter what coins you hold to earn as many altcoins do not increase even if you have to hold it once but with bitcoin much is happening.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

It sad that you lost fifty percent of your capital. I think you should take it as a challenge to perform and pursue harder in order to obtained a income.
It is a normal scenario and you should lern from that to become a best trader.
sjender

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Even your losses is in half percentage of your capital, keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment because it leads us you to panic selling or greedy for trading.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

Yeah that kinda sucks because losing a 50% of it is really a big thing. Price of the bitcoins and all the other cryptocurrency today are really increasing the price because of some unknown reason for.me. and just do not always lose hope I have been scammed for a lot of times mostly in the bounty campaigs. I know that the price wipp rise back up again so dont you ever sell the bitcoins ald all the hpldings yet you have because if you do the 50% will be lost forever
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

It's strange that you were able to lose your money in a growing market. Tell us more about your trading strategy.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

Do not afraid to continue trading even you lose 50% of your capital already. There are really times that we experiencing losses. You can overcome that obstacle by improving your self esteem.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

if you start last may 2017 it means you experience the bull market frim early third quarter I'm still wonder why you still have a loss.? i suggest  just invest in top 50 coins  to lessen the risk you may get. losing is part of trading but it is you duty to research if your coin invested is worth to holde ling term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: