Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7156 times)
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

the possibility that often the loss if I think it hurried to start your coins because you panicked with declining prices continue to decline. but if you all that is not too panicked and want to wait for it, of course you also to happen that loss will not be possible. because that is required in trading it must be a high sense of patience and do not panic too with the price reduction

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

This is sad bro, but dont fall into despare, because money is the most renewable recource in the world, so you can recover
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

poor you but i think you can't do anything now to recover immediately. the best way is hodling your coins in long term. Do not selling your coins now. be patient and wait

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

Hi, buddy!
I would advise to pass to Binance, there is less commission if you have bnb.
I have lost more than 70% of the start, but I am not upset)
Any mistake - your experience!
It is worth studying more the technical analysis, the market will be "green" soon and you will win back everything

putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

chances are you are not paying too much attention to the situation of the market and you are hooked to buy when the price rises to very expensive it is not the right time to buy should it be time to sell and make a withdrawal, buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price becomes very expensive.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:04:06 AM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
It is the reason why trading is risky job, you found out that it is hard to make money on trading due to its unstable price. You can regain all of your losses by improving your skills and strategies.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

You should move on after you lose big amount of money, I know it is hard for you but you should overcome this challenge. You can regain your losses if you will use the knowledge the you learned from your losses.

goku1525

Merit: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

You should move on after you lose big amount of money, I know it is hard for you but you should overcome this challenge. You can regain your losses if you will use the knowledge the you learned from your losses.
It's normal for that because the fluctuation is decreasing rapidly but I believe it has a chances to bounceback and recover your loss in half of percentage in capital. Don't be too greed in selling coins because its probably a test.I suggest to hold tightly your coin and sell after this trend.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
that is true , Every one should start with small money , It's a jungle out there and you could lose your everything like drinking water! before everything knowledge is a must and a good weapon to survive in this market , learning before trading and during trading reduce the risk of trading and increase the possibility of getting more profits.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Yes trading is not a very easy job especially if you do not know how this crypto market works. If you buy a good coin then it is not a loss unless you already sell the coins. If you do not know what to do at this time, I would suggest you buy Bitcoin and hold it. You can lower the average price by buying more and keep the price to go up again.
mudasarali43

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

Hello dear, if you bear loss and lot of time to come back your coins into profit that is good thing according to duration i appreciate you but i think you have to some more wait because from last couple of months bitcoin price is decreasing it is go up from few days but not in a high pump way so keep hold and still wait some more time when bitcoin price will go up the other coins will go to the moon with unexpected profitability ration and that is the point of you,
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

Yes trading is not a very easy job especially if you do not know how this crypto market works. If you buy a good coin then it is not a loss unless you already sell the coins. If you do not know what to do at this time, I would suggest you buy Bitcoin and hold it. You can lower the average price by buying more and keep the price to go up again.
True is not easy at all we may lose some we may win in this industry. Pricd value of bitcoin somehow may climb and drops into dips. We don't know what's next the future but us users should take risks in order to win ans get profit.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Even your losses is in half percentage of your capital, keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment because it leads us you to panic selling or greedy for trading.
I think it depends on the coins you buy. if you buy a potential coin is not a problem to hold the coins until the next few months because the potential for the price back up is still there. but if you buy coins that are not clear or unknown. maybe you should reconsider to hold back because maybe the price will continue to decline and die. keep on eye the marketcap on the coin market you have dude
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

Trading is a serious profession and requires a lot of knowledge and experience. You first need to learn all the technical fundamentals before you start to trade..then start with very small amounts because losing money is inevitable. My advice to you is to be patient and wait it out. Don't sell at a loss..wait for the bull market and you'll probably be OK.
anthonydav

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

The only coins that are semi risk-free are ETH and BTC. Buy BTC if you don't trade, that's more like an investement.
It's risky to hold to some altcoin that has uncertain future. If your alts start going down then it's better to sell than to go under 10%-20% loss.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

I guess if we are lost 50% is not forever because I am sure that there will be a moment that the price will increase and we can get more profit. this is already happening in the cryptocurrency so we need to know this before we decide to invest or buy the coins and without any knowledge, we are hard to recover our money and even to make a profit. so I think it's better to wait for the price to increase back and we can make the profit again.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

It seems that your skills and strategies is not enough. By studying hard, you can regain all of your losses. It is really hard to make profit from trading due to its volatility of the cryptocurrencies.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

One deviate from loss while trading crypto currency even though you are an expert in trading crypto currency you must experience lost in some occasion. So, I will advice you t learn the technical and fundamental aspect of trading.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

I guess if we are lost 50% is not forever because I am sure that there will be a moment that the price will increase and we can get more profit. this is already happening in the cryptocurrency so we need to know this before we decide to invest or buy the coins and without any knowledge, we are hard to recover our money and even to make a profit. so I think it's better to wait for the price to increase back and we can make the profit again.

In time of failures it doesn't mean you have to stay long for that, we need to move on and deal with our frustrations. Get up  and don't be discourage, because if you stay with your fears I guess it won't gain positive results. Like what I did being scammed with peer to peer trading that's a big loss already but still am here struggling to gain back what's wasted.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

if you did not study your mistakes in trading, did you just buy randomly without seeing the potential of the coins you bought, before I even felt lost capital when I started trading, but I decided to correct my mistake while trading, I researched every decision I have made, whether in accordance with what is expected or it is a useless decision, then I started trading again but now I already have enough experience to make better decisions, so there are advantages that I get from Trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: