Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:00:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7159 times)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

The first thing you should learn is to become patient. In trading, if you have no patience then you are a sure loser. Learning how to trade take time and in actual trading, it also take time to win it. Don't also allow your emotion to overcome you to avoid panic selling and other trading mistakes. Losses are part of trading and many of us have already experienced losses but they learned from it.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

The first thing you should learn is to become patient. In trading, if you have no patience then you are a sure loser. Learning how to trade take time and in actual trading, it also take time to win it. Don't also allow your emotion to overcome you to avoid panic selling and other trading mistakes. Losses are part of trading and many of us have already experienced losses but they learned from it.
we all know that emotion are really hard to overcome but to make some success on you and avoid this you have to over it and we see that when you are lose for this is normal cause it is some lesson that you have to learn for.
dadaec

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

i advice with you mate wait the price pump 10 percent interest is enough to sell your coins do not wait higher price interest because is very risky have time the coins straight dip dump into the hole.

good
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

I suggest you get to know the coin before you invest it. Not all coins will bring us profits. So it's important how we find value in all the coins.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

Same as my most of my portfolio is down and I am also waiting for the market to recover. The best thing at this time is to wait for the market to recover and recover your loss.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

it's been a difficult situation which I think every trader face it for a few months and I think we need to be patient for more because the price is not reached a higher position and it's around in that price only. but I believe that this conditions will not stay forever and everything will be back normal and even it will reach higher price again. just hold on tight your coins, be patient, and don't attract with the news that it might not true, I am sure that we can wait for the price

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

Man, you could lose your money only if you made the following mistake - sold your cryptocurrency. If you are still holding it, I do not think that it was a loss.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

Switch to Binance. Bittrex are greedy and they only list coins whenever devs can pay their expensive listing fee and not the projects that are very valuable. That is why you're losing too much with your coins.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

try to control your emotional when you trade. you should be able to return the coins you have lost, of course with a better way. hope you can benefit continuously no longer lost.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Do not lose your hope even you lose your 50% of your investment. I am sure that you know how risky is the trading of cryptocurrencies. You should study hard for you to regain all of your losses.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

I guess most of the people here experienced lost like that and the only way to not lose everything is hold and for as long as your coin is a good coin then there is a big chance for it to up and make a bull run you just have to wait for that time to come.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

It is normal to lose in cryptocurrency trading because it is one of the hardest job. Just move on and use the knowledge that you get from your losses. You can easily overcome all of your losses by thinking positive.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

I hope that you are holding your coins because you posted this before the rise in the price of almost all the market, if you did, you probably got some profits, if you didn't then this should be another sign that you should not be a trader, and that instead you should become an investor and hold your coins for at least a year and if possible to hold them for longer periods of time.
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

I think you should choose 2 of 10 top coin to buy and forget them actually Smiley. You will take profit in last of the year
anthonydav

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

I hope that you are holding your coins because you posted this before the rise in the price of almost all the market, if you did, you probably got some profits, if you didn't then this should be another sign that you should not be a trader, and that instead you should become an investor and hold your coins for at least a year and if possible to hold them for longer periods of time.

You said it.
He should buy BTC and hodl for a year or two.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

to restore capital, it is better to sell #btc and #alt in June, and buy the autumn. if bitcoin drops to 2K then later on we may go >20K
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

I have not traded till now. So I have not done any harm yet. But I know about trade. Trade you can earn money overnight. On the other side, there is a reverse of trade. You may not even have the capital you are due to trade.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

Remember these things:

• You do not lose your money, you sold them for less than you paid and that locked in a loss. In the future refuse to sell at a loss when holding bitcoin.
  • Forget about alt-coins. They are scams. A lot of new traders seem to think a crypto is a crypto. That is just not so. Almost every alt ever created is to solve the problem of you having money that cant be easily stolen. Alts solve that problem by convincing you that "these are better than bitcoin" or "bitcoin is too expensive". Don't fall for such BS.
Think of it this way. If you were going to buy gold and someone said "Don't buy gold, it has gotten to expensive. Instead buy this dirt from me, it's way cheaper".  Would you do that? Because when you buy most alts that is what you are doing.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

Many people have lost money when trading electronic money. I also lost 70% of my assets on Bittrex when I bought the XG at too high prices. But I think we just hold and wait for the market to recover

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
anthonydav

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:52:30 AM

to restore capital, it is better to sell #btc and #alt in June, and buy the autumn. if bitcoin drops to 2K then later on we may go >20K

2K??
Were did you get the info on that prediction?

Think of it this way. If you were going to buy gold and someone said "Don't buy gold, it has gotten to expensive. Instead buy this dirt from me, it's way cheaper".  Would you do that? Because when you buy most alts that is what you are doing.

Hahaha
Well done dear sir, you've explained it in such a great way.
I always think twice before trowing my money on some new alt.
I guess ETH is the only "safe" alt to bet on, am I right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: