Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7159 times)
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:58:28 AM

when you have lost 50% of your trading capital you should make yourself correct and record and remember what mistakes you have made and as much as possible you do not repeat them again.
Everyone has lost a huge amount of money in this market so he is not alone in this the only thing you need to do is if you are holding good coins is to keep holding until those coins recover but if you invested in coins which are not worth anything then the most likely outcome is that you are never going to recover your money but he deserves it for investing in bad coins. keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:21:20 AM

If you want to be on the safe side then I think go for the highly stable and reputable projects which are here to stay like WAN, VECHAIN, ICX, FSN, ONT, MAN, POA, NCASH, PCHAIN. Some of them might not do you 10 x but these projects will give you peace of mind. From this list If i had to chose, i would go in this order (first two projects i already invested today): FSN, Pchain, MAN, POA, Ncash, WAN, Icx,Ont, Vechain.I would shortly discuss here the two i invested today
FSN: Main net end of june, Strong project and team. Low hard cap compared to other projects like WAN, ICX, ONT
Pchain: Really solid team and project, long road map but they are doing something innovative. Low market cap
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

What I can say with this the losses you had encountered should be charged to your experience.
Crypto Currency trading is really risky almost every minute the market do flactuates.
Better study first the coin that you are eyeing to buy before you start trading.
And also it is better to invest on the coins that is on the top of the market.
I will not advice you to stop trading just be careful with the next investments you will make to avoid losses.

trang1188

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

i am very understand you now because i same you before.i am so very boring when my capital is lose 50-60 %,i still my coin,i am very worrry my coin can't grow up again,now with this market you should again your coin and wait the market grow up,i beleive your coin wil grow up again and you should sell your coin when you get 100% capital or you have a little profit,you have to wait next trend to make profit,you have to wait to buy with cheap price,patience is key
Aneesh13

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

I am also in a big loss approx 55%  but I realize cryptographic market come again in a bull run,
But it takes some time.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

I recommend not to remember and let your strategy run well.
look at the supply of coins and prepare your plan. Long-term trading will probably give you big profits.
From time to time we decide to hold them. But if he loses 50% of his existing capital it's a shame that he will try and stand on the Crypto market, which is very risky if we do not have enough knowledge. will lead to capital losses on the market immediately.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

I recommend not to remember and let your strategy run well.
look at the supply of coins and prepare your plan. Long-term trading will probably give you big profits.
Today's market is down, we're losing money, so be careful, do not risk too risky, take a look today, do not buy BTC and ETh with expensive. Maybe we will lose money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

What I can say with this the losses you had encountered should be charged to your experience.
Crypto Currency trading is really risky almost every minute the market do flactuates.
Better study first the coin that you are eyeing to buy before you start trading.
And also it is better to invest on the coins that is on the top of the market.
I will not advice you to stop trading just be careful with the next investments you will make to avoid losses.

before entering the market learn first, what is trading? so we are not surprised with the risks that occur. but now you have many friends, because many who experience like you when the market is bad as now
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

Then the best thing that you can do is just to try to exit trading and just stick to holding, it would be profitable for you because you do not have do nothing, just buy and keep the coins
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

I think for now the best thing you do is to stop temporarily on trading. You must re-assess yourself, maybe you did something wrong or your strategies are not right. Know the root of the problem first and make steps to improve it nd your trading skills. Once it is solved, then it would be the right time to trade again.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

If you invest in capital loss then it is normal because when it comes to investment we will have some time to profit and also lose money is also a simple thing in 10/2017 I just has lost 10% of the capital I have recovered quickly
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

This moment is not good enough for making good trading profits, that is why i think that you should try to wait a little bit longer until the entire market recovers, at least, by a little until you can see everything on green again

Hello!
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

This moment is not good enough for making good trading profits, that is why i think that you should try to wait a little bit longer until the entire market recovers, at least, by a little until you can see everything on green again

not typically applied for a daytrading, bears and bulls should be considered, not unless you're a hodler and wait for big bull
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

I am also in a big loss approx 55%  but I realize cryptographic market come again in a bull run,
But it takes some time.

Yes, Situation will not be same always not only you many people are facing the same situation in the market everybody is in a big loss. So we have to wait till until market regains back to the normal situation but how long it will take nobody don't know.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

True trading is not a very easy job especially if you do not know how this cryptocurrancy market works. If you buy a good coin then it is not a loss unless you already sell the coins. If you do not know what to do right now, I would advise you to hold it up.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

you lost 50% of capital it is so sad i think you were don't have experience of trade and invest your all capital in trade but don't worry it will give you alot experience of trade if you invest in valuable coin so hold it tell when you gain in profit if you sell it on lost it will be lost for you. and sell all those coin which are shitcoin because shitcoins are never go back to their target. you should do day trade on lowest amount if you become expert in trade then go for high investment.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:02:10 AM

i lost over 90% of my capital. it was hell for me. i lost interest and almost flt like abandoning crypto. but i remembered i was broke and and unemployed.  i restarted with the remaining 10%, been participating in bounties and Airdrops. i have recovered over 40% and still growing. between trading is hard and in crypto there are a lot of bad guys wanting to dump you their bags, lot of HYip inform of 200%- 8000% in stake returns. be careful. workhard, stay strong. oneday you will be a winner also. btw everyone in this space has made a loss
Losing 90% of capital is a huge figure. I think you did not calm down in the deal. There are several safeguards that each hole is more than 10% of the transaction; then I will stop rest and look for another coin to invest. Do not invest in pennies that make you lose money
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

I hope you had come out form your loss in last December and starting January. Now, what about your capital? Could you share your current situation about your trading and investment? At the present how are you felling in the crypto world? If I am not wrong to guess then you are happy. Smiley Grin

Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

That is a huge amount of money, i would never  continue trading if i have already lost more than 25% of my entire capital, because it would be an insane loss.. how did you continue?
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

It is a good trading platform but I think you need to have a good strategy to increase your profits. I think you should learn more about Cryptocurrency and learn about how to analyze altcoins. It will help you a lot and your portfolio will become better and more diversified.
Do not invest in the crowd, believe in your decisions and thoughts. That is the best investment I've ever known.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: