Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7154 times)
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:25:56 AM

trading has a big risk and if you are not careful then you can lose, for now almost all coins have a low price then it is better to hold and wait for the price to rise again, and you can learn from your experience so do not repeat the same mistake

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
embarrasstor

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:51:16 AM

At the moment it still needs time for the market to return back to a higher price, i think you should invest the money to those still getting constant movement first. Do not easily trust the advice from others, you have the experience in trading to determine how you should continue.
You are not the only one losing such a percentage of capital.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:41:05 AM
Merited by monster2 (1)

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

In the beginning of your trading it's not a game because money is a trading issue you need to buy a cheap price of altcoins or other coins.
Before you buy this expensive price you should also hold altcoins to earn a great deal of your hold on your altcoins over time.
You also need to invest as much money as you can lose money when you spend big and you do not know much about trading.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:30:41 AM

It's been a lot of time to break down now that I understand it since 2016 and now 2018 because the price of tokens or altcoins in the first date of january is falling down I can lose the big price you need to hold it, because If you sell it now you are losing and you have nothing to earn.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
UltimatePro

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

The best advice is to not day trade. You already lost 50%, and that was during the big pump. People need to learn that day trading requires a lot of know how.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

The best advice is to not day trade. You already lost 50%, and that was during the big pump. People need to learn that day trading requires a lot of know how.
It is not good to trade for day if you have no experience and no kind of information about trading, we will have t have patience if the price falls and we will have to wait till the price will rise once again, losing 50% today will make you year almost 100% by tomorrow, you only will have to learn how to deal with it as buy at lowest price and sell highest.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Too bad but you can earn more than that upon learning more techniques in trading. Learn for more before you go. Again with your trading.  While you are learning try the long term investment wherein you will invest and will wait for the price to rise and gain some profits.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:57:32 PM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

It is not good to trade for day if you have no experience and no kind of information about trading, we will have t have patience if the price falls and we will have to wait till the price will rise once again, losing 50% today will make you year almost 100% by tomorrow, you only will have to learn how to deal with it as buy at lowest price and sell highest.

Well you have point in your opinion because day trading is so risky especially if you have no knowledge on reading the price chart and the indicators so before entering in day trading make sure you are aware to use tge trading site. And in trading those people who have a lot of patient can win in trading.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:48 AM

I lost 75% of my altcoins on this day and I'm still going to hold it because there is no other way. Letting all my rage out because of losses will not change into anything so I'll rather use my mind and think of a better future.
many altcoins do experience a price reduction such as bitcoin. maybe some altcoin even worse than bitcoin. some of them down more
than 80%. that's the risk that there is in altcoin investment. fluctuations and price changes are more extreme than bitcoin markets
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:18:16 AM

I lost 75% of my altcoins on this day and I'm still going to hold it because there is no other way. Letting all my rage out because of losses will not change into anything so I'll rather use my mind and think of a better future.
It is what it is, I will be surprised if a single person in the forum is not experimenting some kind of loss after the all time high, so you are not alone but the only solution is to hold your coins all of those that sold which are a majority already gave up any chance of recovering their money, in our case our losses are still only a potential, a potential loss that can change into great profits once the market recovers.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

It is what it is, I will be surprised if a single person in the forum is not experimenting some kind of loss after the all time high, so you are not alone but the only solution is to hold your coins all of those that sold which are a majority already gave up any chance of recovering their money, in our case our losses are still only a potential, a potential loss that can change into great profits once the market recovers.
I believe that all of us has a different loss due to the huge dumping of the current price. But we don't have to be afraid on it . This is really a normal thing in bitcoin feild we can really make a huge amount on this feild if we do believe and trust bitcoin. Because after this huge dump will be the big pump on the feild market will never going to down until forever.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

If anybody having lost in this present day market however, the best way to gain all your lost and make more profit to yourself is yo hold those altcoin. Moreover, the whole market now is very sick and unhealthy we don't really know the root cause of the unhealthy market.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

It’s sad to hear about the current loss which you are suffering but do not worry and do not sell at this point beacuse good days will come soon and will recover all your loses easily. If possible but some more coins now .
Azishu

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

I don't know if you hold a lot of cryptocurrencies. This will make it impossible for you to allocate time to manage and trade. What I did was to leave the small exchanges, with a small investment and a quick profit. If the amount of funds held is small, it is not recommended to proceed on large exchanges. Market fluctuations will affect your funds.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

From the beginning of 2018, I lost about 70% of my capital when I invested in Bitcoin and altcoin. I hope that at the end of 2018, I will earn 70% of the capital I have suffered losses
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

From the beginning of 2018, I lost about 70% of my capital when I invested in Bitcoin and altcoin. I hope that at the end of 2018, I will earn 70% of the capital I have suffered losses

Well I think most of people who came on market in the end of the 2017 can say the same. For some people would be interesting that people lost their money on November 2017 when market went up and price was high. A lot of people who came on market in the end of the 2017 think that you can lost your money only when market go down. But this is serious mistake. If you saw BTC price from 2013 to 2017 you would know that you can lost your money any moment.   
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

Your not only one who are losing their capital soke of them lose their money. Suggesstion next time before starting in trading you need to prefer yourself for losing money because even trading have risk and you can prevent it by doing research of everycoin you want to invest to make sure that your money isa safe to the coin you invested because most of the trader who are failed they did not do search.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

If in a long period of time there are no signs of improving, sell all your coins and switch on another coin. Also try using another exchange.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

Last week I lost more than 50% of my assets from $ 30,000 to $ 12,500. The market is falling sharply. Bitcoin charts continue to sideways, but other atlcoin prices fall sharply and strongly. I do not understand what is happening, they should have grown again. The market has been declining since February 2018, so hopefully it will end soon.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

Last week I lost more than 50% of my assets from $ 30,000 to $ 12,500. The market is falling sharply. Bitcoin charts continue to sideways, but other atlcoin prices fall sharply and strongly. I do not understand what is happening, they should have grown again. The market has been declining since February 2018, so hopefully it will end soon.
As of now the price  fluctuation is very unpredictable but most of the time it goes bottom, if you're capital is bleeding badly, you just relax and hold for  a while because  the price is still fluctuating just to stop the bleeding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: