Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:26:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7159 times)
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

don't use all in your capital, make your capital to be some part and use defeat compensation trick, never use stop loss / cut loss too often
megacrypto

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

Are you down 50% in BTC or USD value? Go to twitter, it's a great source of knowledge if you can use it wright. A bunch of great tips.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

The best thing to do is just hold your coin, i know that the market will sometimes dump the prices but it was natural in order for other people to hoard coins while the prices are down.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
Invest only in coins with solid project and backed by goodvand trusted developer don't be easily persuade by others in hype coins as this has the higher risk that will fall with in a short period of time snd may not recover anymore.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

same with you. I also lost my 50% share in trade. But I am holding all of good coins and torated coin from coinmarketcap. So i am not in panic and dont going to sell them. I would hold them and wait for a pump season.
my assets decreased by more than 50%, but i also remain calm about it, because of the many coins, altcoins, or tokens i hold, so i'm sure there will be some one pumped up. and i make a profit
dont be panic, or you will see your asset decrease again.it just about time , soon or later our asset will recovered again.so keep patience and always monitor your asset update.
Exactly. Do not worry, market up and down is too normal. We need to be alert and have confidence in the market. Observed enough, do not observe much leading to worry. Poor spirit leads to poor results. Optimistic to have good results. I believe so.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

there is still a chance to get your money.
should keep your coins hold or you buy back at the lowest price. but the risk of trading is when you decide.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
I will just advice you to choose a promising coin because if you buy a promising coin there is no doubt that you can sell it with a  very good price on the future, and i am also advicing you to just hold your coin and wait until the price of your coin will back on it's original price, or will pump more than it's original price.

snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

due to the date of the post I guess you would be able to cover your loss during the bull run in January and February and hope that than you sold all the coins you held, otherwise now you would be more on loss.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

ok friend first comes out of bittrex and when to withdraw the funds of the tire in the form of dogecoin invest in something that you wanted to advise token erc20 and decentralized exchange
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:03:50 AM

Losing your capital will serve as a good experience or let say you already know the volatility of the market so keep on holding your coins today and wait for the price to go back to normal.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

Is your loss from trading or from the recent bloodbath?

If it's from trading, I guess you need to re-evaluate yourself
if trading is for you. don't worry there are still many alternative
investments out there that is related to crypto.

If it's from the recent bloodbath. don't worry about it too much
the fiat value of it is the only one that is decreasing, focus more
on trading and wait for a couple of months for the market to recover.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:51:31 AM

Just like Mr. oP many people are losing a lot of money from listening to chills and not believing what the indicators and chart says. I also lose 25% of my money from buying NEO at the top.

ratna altika

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

i advice with you mate wait the price pump 10 percent interest is enough to sell your coins do not wait higher price interest because is very risky have time the coins straight dip dump into the hole.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

if you lose some of your capital you should be more careful and not to repeat the mistake for the second time and do not let you lose from the same way. I think your patience is very important.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

I essentially lost more than that so you could consider yourself lucky at that losses because I've known many of traders that almost lost 80% of what they have. But our differences to you is we don't stop  and just mourn, we still look for profitable coins and that is how we recover our losses slowly.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

You should postpone your investment and review where you have gone wrong, I think you should check your investment knowledge and focus on the analysis to choose the right coin for you, that is the first step. most important.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

Dismal to hear that yet I figure you put resources into coins where not on the highest priority on the rundown of coins that is the reason even a year ago bullish pattern your coin still doesn't perform well. I recommend you put just in coins with a great undertaking and has brighter future or on the off chance that you are uncertain simply pick in the main 20 coins in coinmarket.cap and put resources into which you think the great one. this can diminish the likelihood of losing your venture.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

Inauspicious to hear that yet I consider you put assets along with coins where not on the most noteworthy need on the once-over of coins that is the reason even multi year prior bullish example your coin still doesn't perform well. I prescribe you place just in coins with an incredible endeavor and has brighter future or if you are questionable basically pick in the principle 20 coins in coinmarket
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

same with you. I also lost my 50% share in trade. But I am holding all of good coins and torated coin from coinmarketcap. So i am not in panic and dont going to sell them. I would hold them and wait for a pump season.

Most of the guys here lost a lot of their money during the bloodbath. However, those, who did not sell their crypto, can hope now for the best - the bull run is coming.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

It is impossible without losses because life is unpredictable and you can't calculate everything beforehand. You should be able to analyze the situation not to make the same mistakes in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: