Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7158 times)
pehatas

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

I would advise you to make long-term investments in the most popular crypto currencies (Bitcoin and Ethereum). Since if you followed this strategy, you would now be in a big profit.
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

Take a break in trading, know yourself first,
what are your strength and weakness, there
are still many alternative investments here in
crypto, maybe trading is not for you.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
You was lucky, I already lost 70% of my capital. I still hodl the coin from I bought it.
Shit, i am unlucky when invest on crypto Sad
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
You was lucky, I already lost 70% of my capital. I still hodl the coin from I bought it.

Don't get mad. Just learned from your mistakes ,I already lost my money because I buy my coin at all time high. But the most important we need to do is to stay hold as long as the price is not increase.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

Do not worry, because investors are losing the same amount of capital as you. My friend has lost more than 60% of his fortune earned from 2016 to now. That was a huge amount of money but he said we should be calm. The market is down and going up in the future, it's a cycle and we have to believe that.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

The biggest losing fund has been lost since the fall of the bitcoin price
 I think I'm in the $ 300 loss of money now but bitcoin has been raised since I started selling it.

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

I suggest if you just start trading do not start with big capital because if you fail you will lose big and it will make you down.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

Well not sure what you exactly did after this post but in December every single altcoin including bitcoin reached at it's highest point so i hope you were able to recover your losses atleast if not profit as may the prices weren't so high as you are exaggerating
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

Trading is not very easy job particularly if you don't know how this crypto market works.

If you bought good coins then it is not a loss unless you already sold those coins. I suggest you can average down your prices by buying some more of them and hold for prices to go up again. But it all depends on what kind of coins you traded.

Another suggestion if your new to crypto trading then just buy only those top performing coins or just Bitcoin whenever there is some correction and sell at a profit or just hold them for long-term to make a profit.
Exactly. Trading is not a very easy job, especially if you do not know how this market works. However, you need to equip yourself with the knowledge and information necessary to participate in the project for good. Then analyze the market and then make the comments and conclusions. Will achieve more goals and safer.

Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

Don't get mad. Just learned from your mistakes ,I already lost my money because I buy my coin at all time high. But the most important we need to do is to stay hold as long as the price is not increase.
It's right. People buy high and sell low all the time! it's because lots of people Panic Sell or Buy at significant highs. Everyone wants profit usually the opposite of what the majority expects happens. Most likely we have to learn patience.
Failures will be a lesson that investors need to remember and learn from experience to succeed in future investments. The market for cryptocurrency is very risky but the opportunities are also great so I think investors should have their own investment strategy in order to be more successful.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:32:14 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 10:58:06 PM by cryptoalfs76

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

Trading is not an easy way its risky the only things could i advise is follow the fundamental basic analysis,learn to hear the situation in crypto market right now,you hear the situation if its right to make a transaction or wait a right moment beforemaking a trading transaction so that we could earn a better profit,otherwise lossing is part of experience,before you can gain success you must go into the path of test.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

if you lose some of your capital you should be more careful and not to repeat the mistake for the second time and do not let you lose from the same way. I think your patience is very important.

I think the guy was talking about the problem with the market fall. I suppose, 90% of us had losses from it. meanwhile, it does not mean that we can give up - go on holding and trading during the better times.
Btcmistress

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

It has been a tough year for most, I am hoping by year end we will see a surge again in Bitcoin at least will will drag the market upwards
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

if we see today many people who have lost as steadily their assets at the beginning of this year, but this time slowly back up again, because in trade, if we do not have patience then we are a real loser.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Even your losses is in half percentage of your capital, keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment because it leads us you to panic selling or greedy for trading.
Yes it is tue,holding a coin if is not in profitable or causing your money to loose.What we should is that if our coin was losing,be patience to wait until it gain a profit in the future.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Patience to be able to wait for the market to recover. but not you alone who experienced it. I think a lot of people are losing a lot of cryptocurrency. their assets are down from the value they were buying.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

You're talking about what you've lost!!! Why? why are you saying this? Why are you complaining about? If you think that you can earn easily in the exchange, then you are deeply mistaken. Any kind of investment is a risk. The risk is always justified and rewards the patient.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

You should know that trading requires a bit expertise and good knowledge of crypto currency and the trending news, and in trading, you will not always make profit, some times you lose and some times you gain, I will advise you keep holding until you make the profit to exist the market,
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:16:00 AM

Looking at the current situation of the market, it seems that the majority is in a very serious loss. This damage is inevitable if people bought bitcoin in January or December. All we have to do now is to be patient and to wait for the next bull to arrive. I wish it had an easier solution, but it doesn't.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

I also have lost 50% of my money in the past few months, I am upset with the unstable market situation, bad news also makes the situation more obscure, my friend suggested that I be patient and refrain from selling the rest of my assets, my friends are confident the next few months the market price will increase and I will get a profit from my investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: