Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7156 times)
Rocktop044

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

Never go blindly into trading, and then ask for guidance half way down.
Always learn all the skills. Pick a strategy that works for you, and stick to it.
And start small. (as an amateur, losses are inevitable) start with a little capital, to minimize your losses.
crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

If you mean that you have lost 50% of your capital on the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies, you can not worry and wait until this rate will rise again.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

So, until you lost everything, it's ok. About your holding, just be patient and more attentive with alts. Market's goong up now. Good luck.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 05:59:23 PM by AUruHM

50% is not so much  Wink Some of my coins lost more than 80% from their ATH in the Jan '18. And I don't know when they will be restored. Maybe never. There are losses. But I don't lose hopes. I think the market will go up in the future. I have enough patience for that. But slowly I replace some of my tokens with a new perspective. I'd like this process but I'd need some solid growth on the market Smiley
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

You panic - that's what you do wrong!!! We must be patient and wait!!! There is no doubt that in the near future, when large investors stop to pursue a policy of waiting, you will not only return your 50%, but also earn good money!!!

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:48:08 AM

Yes, most of the people lost their value more than 60% because due to the downtrend in the market, now slowly bitcoin market is recovering which it will take another 1 year to increase the prices.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:00:24 AM

I'm not surprised, as I can see even here in this thread, many people suffered this loss and I'm not the exception. But it's still virtual money for me and virtual loss, so I count with market recovery and wait for it.

Crypto investment is always a risk, the most important thing is to understand in detail about the crypto that we choose, but I am sure that there is always a risk in the investment so that when we lose, we must be ready.

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

50 percent? is this a joke? from September last year to the present day, I lost 90 percent of my capital, I have practicians nothing left but wrappers.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

There are many people who lost their holdings more than 90% by holding them, so once the market starts increasing we can able to see some changes in terms of prices. How much the prices will increase we don't know, everything we have to wait for the market recovery.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

There are many people who lost their holdings more than 90% by holding them, so once the market starts increasing we can able to see some changes in terms of prices. How much the prices will increase we don't know, everything we have to wait for the market recovery.

you dont loose anything from hodling  as long as you didnt sell anything whenever the market is down . you only need to wait for the recovery of the coins and that is the perfect time to sell to be able to get profit

. now if someone is loosing due to selling too early or selling because of panicking , then that is thier own fault anymore and not by the market or the cryptos .

the best way to do after a loss is nothing but to move on . you can always buy again and start your newly discovered strategy that you learn from your past bad experience .
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

Just keep on hodling, its at the bottom right now.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:24:44 AM

Almost all of them are currently experiencing losses in trading. including decreased asset estimates. but it is a natural thing and everyone should understand that it is a natural thing

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
You should either continue to wait until the market changes direction, or merge everything and forget about it for a while. Thus, you save half of the money invested, which you can then invest in something worthwhile and not at that risk.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
I think we should invest in some altcoin in the top 20 of the Crypto market. It is safe altcoin to invest and can bring big profits to you. Although I do not understand much about Crypto but I can rely on the status and trends of the market to make money from there. Please buy red bottom and sell at the top of the green.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

almost all people who hold may be like you by getting a loss on their assets. but they still believe and enjoy it. indeed the current loss is very pronounced but you better focus on the work to forget about the loss
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

And I have such experience. The most important thing is not to panic, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. The main thing here is cool head and patience. Wait. Leave your coins for a long time, because the market can rapidly go up even tomorrow.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

almost all people who hold may be like you by getting a loss on their assets. but they still believe and enjoy it. indeed the current loss is very pronounced but you better focus on the work to forget about the loss

That's only a part of holding and that's really what it takes to hold your crypto assets no matter what happens. And if you can still see the brighter side of your crypto, then it's just very logical to buy more of them while the price is very low. Keep holding because everything is going to be fine.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

More than 98 per cent of cryptocurrency traders are in a loss in this year hopefully this year the market may bounce back by this year end then we can expect good results
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

I see a trade expert they still increase their account. They have extensive knowledge of the market. They map out specific plans and will follow the market to create words. And with buyers to keep, you have to be calm when your co-owner keeps going down, you do not have the patience and wait, you'll be the shark's shark prey.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

Having loss is very usual in the world of crypto. Prices are very volatile, so the prices can change drastically in just a few days or even hours. According to me, be always patient and try to make the best choices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: