Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7156 times)
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

I think that 99% of crypto holders lost 50%+ of their capital with current market tendencies, it lost around 600 billion from winter so nothing to do here...we have just to hodl.

yeap, almost everyone one lost a lot, when we saw this mad altcoins run and market cap was growing really fast, who knew that it starts to fall down so much fast, we thought that it will be for 1-2 months tops and after that we will see it again, but now it seems that it could take a lot more  Angry
More than 50% and i say that i have lost almost 60% of all my portfolio but i just try to hold it as long as possible consider about i still believe in the potential of the cryptocurrency dude. It takes a few year to generate another bubble to create hype. it's not easy as you said dude.

yeap, holding not that easy already you right  Grin i hope that your patience will be rewarded someday and you will get back all that you lost  Wink
just next time dont wait too much, sell by parts with profit, dont be too greedy, cause you never now when all will fall again  Grin
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

A loss of 50% of capital means that a person has no risk management. If correctly, then if you lose 10% of capital, trade in the current month should be stopped. Because nowadays a person doesn't understand the market.
No one is not losing money now, 50% or higher depending on the coin you hold, so I think we should consider before making a decision to hold any coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

A loss of 50% of capital means that a person has no risk management. If correctly, then if you lose 10% of capital, trade in the current month should be stopped. Because nowadays a person doesn't understand the market.
There are so many people who lost big margins of profits and after that their own worth as well. This is a general case for majority of the people just did not have a counter strategy for the falling price. The primary reason behind this is the incomplete guidance and often following blindly given advises.

This is the reason why we need crypto to be in the university syllabus across the world. Some things just cannot be avoided and crypto currency-in future- is no doubt one of those things.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

You absolutely have not lost anything until you sell your assets. Don't worry, the future of cryptocurrency is still ahead.

you are lucky.
most of investors lose their 95% capital in here since january.
Depending on the Altcoins maybe even 99% Cheesy
It is always wise to hold some BTC, try some rebalancing approach!
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

You absolutely have not lost anything until you sell your assets. Don't worry, the future of cryptocurrency is still ahead.

you are lucky.
Horrible years for cryptocurrency, and I guess most who complain about the loss in investing in cryptocurreny at this time are newbies. They started investing because of FOMO, when the cryptocurrency price was at ATH then they bought it, but at the beginning of 2018 the cryptocurrency price began to decline slowly and all they did was hold because they were so sure the cryptocurrency price would rise again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

trading is not an easy thing, it needs experience to become a reliable trader, now record what makes you lose then you have to know how to deal with it. I can only give advice for learning indicators and when you enter look for coins that are good news
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

You do not comply with money management, or do not have it at all. Both can lead to the loss of all capital, therefore, it is easier to determine and plan in advance both the degree of loss and the level of profit taking.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

you are lucky.
This dilemma and uncertainty has been word of the mouth everywhere in the crypto market. Actually government intervention, Whales involvement and ban on the exchanges in countries like China have been the reasons behind the fall in the values of cryptocurrencies. SO fall is obvious but the strategy of holding coins in your portfolio and not selling them pays off in the end for the market will recover soon or later.
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

With the unfavorable situation in the past. I think it is the reason that your capital has decreased a lot. But you calm down and patience because the market will recover and you will get back your capital.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

You do not comply with money management, or do not have it at all. Both can lead to the loss of all capital, therefore, it is easier to determine and plan in advance both the degree of loss and the level of profit taking.
The market is now gloomy, hardly anyone can make a profit with the market now, so he lost 50% which is very normal, I also lay in those cases, I lost 30 % of my existing capital. That's a loss, however I believe the near future coin will recover.

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

in this market situation. It's best to just hold back and wait for the right time to return to the renting of holds, and if you invest a lot more time to invest in more coins in crypto. that is trading. buy hold and sell.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

buy and hold, don't look at the price
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

50% is a decent loss this year, in which even some hedge funds have lost like 75% of the value of their investment, those people have a pity for are those people that enter the space in the bull run around January by now some would have lost more than 80% of their investment, but if it is in a great project it would come good
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

50% is a decent loss this year, in which even some hedge funds have lost like 75% of the value of their investment, those people have a pity for are those people that enter the space in the bull run around January by now some would have lost more than 80% of their investment, but if it is in a great project it would come good
that's right, because from last year the volume decline in the market reached 80% so it's natural if you lose 50%, because the estimai I have also decreased by 60-70% because I hold it from the beginning of this year.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

in this market situation. It's best to just hold back and wait for the right time to return to the renting of holds, and if you invest a lot more time to invest in more coins in crypto. that is trading. buy hold and sell.
Or maybe we could stop doing trading since then. One thing I need to know, how can we invest a lot more, if we are already loss 50% of the capital. Yes, it may possible by exchange the rest of the capital and the new coins. Be sure to make your management risk so that we won't lose that much. Some people lost their confidence if they reach the level of losing half of their capital. Hope we can survive in the ride.

Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

not just you that lost a big amount of money in crypto I also lose a lot, Its a mistake that I did not sell my bounty coins on All-time High, but that's ok because we all learn some lesson.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

not just you that lost a big amount of money in crypto I also lose a lot, Its a mistake that I did not sell my bounty coins on All-time High, but that's ok because we all learn some lesson.
Almost everyone who hold lost half or more of tgeir capital, tge market is really at tough situation that its hard to decide whether to sell at lose or just wait for it. Better wait atleast we know what to do next time.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

you are lucky.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

I suggerst not to trade for the moment and try to focus on holding your coins while the market is down. You can only suffer more losses if you continue on trading. It is much better to buy more good coins, wait for the market to recover and that’s the time you should sell.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

I think that's a very normal story for those who have invested in crypto while the market is on the rise. FOMO is one of the reasons why some are lured to invest while they think that the market will going to be healthy for long. Just hold your assets now and wait for the time when the market is green again.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: