Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥Eigencoin🔥 - Next Gen Lending Platform - Dec 1, 2017  (Read 9794 times)
eigencoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:27 AM

Looking like a good project. But I didn't understand yet what do you mean premium content???
You will make website like steemit for this project??

Yes, we will have a blog platform that rewards EIGC tokens. The focus will be on HYIP/lending content. HYIP/lending is a fairly stigmatized subject on Steemit, so we're creating a portal for those in the lending subculture to share tips and knowledge.
coinbull

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:51:19 AM

Hey Folks,

Eigencoin generously gave me 200 coins to giveaway on my youtube channel.  You must be a sub and must watch the video I just posted for directions on how to enter.  This video is the 1st round and I will announce winners on the video after.  I'm going to match their 200 coins and do 8 rounds of 50 coin giveaways on this video and my next 7.  These will be given out directly by Eigencoin and myself when wallets are open after the ICO.  50 coins will be worth more than $50 after the ICO and hopefully much more when the exchange opens.  I'm a new youtuber, so your chance to win is greatly increased.  Please don't put your email in the comments.  If you win, I will message you for your login to pass to Eigencoin.

Speaking of which, Eigencoin, we need usernames. Smiley

Cheers and good Luck!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWTZiGSZBjU&lc=z23hcfeasqj3z54vfacdp431x2flfdtjua3pea1yl1lw03c010c

Coinbull

bitcoin2daMoon

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:35:06 AM

Looking like a good project. But I didn't understand yet what do you mean premium content???

Yes, we will have a blog platform that rewards EIGC tokens. The focus will be on HYIP/lending content. HYIP/lending is a fairly stigmatized subject on Steemit, so we're creating a portal for those in the lending subculture to share tips and knowledge.

Can you please update the OP with the github link to make it official repo for the Eigencoin project?

Thanks.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:39:52 AM

22% yearly staking is massive. What made you pick that number.

Also what is the 35% per month figure for 'lending' actually based on? If you can earn that much, it means someone is borrowing that much. Why would someone borrow at that kind of interest rate - I mean you could go to a regular bank or even a credit card and get less than 20 per cent per month as the interest on your loan. What am I missing here?
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:08:19 AM

The Crowdsale started Dec 1, how was the sale doing? Would mind giving us an update regarding the Crowdsale.

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:19:09 AM

how do you plan on making this a sustainable platform?

We are building an ecosystem around our coin. We are sustainable because:
1. Our team of ICO analysts will invest in promising ICOs, yielding consistent results every month.
2. Our exchange and website will have banner ads, which we re-distribute revenue back to coin holders. This will increase lending traffic to our site, since we offer additional bonuses. Also, coin holders are more likely to hold our coins b/c they are getting ad revenue + staking. This will increase the value of our coin.
3. Our content portal will provide useful articles and tutorials on lending platforms, i.e which platform yields the most profits and why, as well as which to avoid. We want our members to write articles to help each out in the lending world. Content writers are also being compensated for their time, similar to Steemit.
4. Bi-annual buy-back program will gradually increase the value of our coin, since less and less supply will be circulating around.

@MURONDI, We will definitely consider a bonus for a blog post or video review depending on site traffic and/or # of subscribers. If you're interested please contact us at support@eigencoin.co. We do not offer translation bonus at this point. Thank you,
you also have  banner ads to create traffic and to gain more profits and what you earn in this traffic ads is the one you give to you investor as thier rewards or bonuses. Am I correct?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kiristbn

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:57:14 AM

Round 2 of crowndsale is going to open in the next days. Don't miss the chance!
Register and ref me: https://www.eigencoin.co/register?ref=C06qI

eigencoin (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:25:20 AM

The Crowdsale started Dec 1, how was the sale doing? Would mind giving us an update regarding the Crowdsale.
Round 2 of the crowdsale will open on December 6, 8PM CST. Don't miss it!
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:16:37 AM

Can you please update the OP with the github link to make it official repo for the Eigencoin project?

Thanks.

You are making a portal on steemit that's great.
But have any way to earn BTC either ETH by posting on steemit about your project??
Crypto808

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:26:55 PM

I've recently written a review on the Eigencoin ICO and it's long term viability

Read here:

https://medium.com/@crypto808x/eigencoin-and-its-long-term-viability-a842915a03a9

Any questions feel free to ask!

Find me on Twitter here where I post updates and reviews on upcoming ICO's
https://twitter.com/Crypto808x

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Crypto808
xman78

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:30:06 PM

i have send money in my account before 1 round, balance is 0 btc, please adjust my balance, thanks
eigencoin (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:44:41 AM

Updated the OP to add our public Github and block explorer.

Round 2 of our crowdsale begins in 1 hour at 8PM CST. Prepare yourselves!
gmoneyjive0

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:37:26 AM

I sent a large amount of BTC an hour and a half ago and it's still not showing - is your site going to make me miss out on this round as well?
keysa carolline

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:16:11 AM

who happended with platform that can not be bought ? i was from half an hour before and the score tuned into negative... tou can not buy .. solve these problems as soon as possible to acquire the coins since i have deposit my bitcoins.
xman78

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:19:33 AM

web site down Huh
xman78

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:52:21 AM

crash
bitcoin2daMoon

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:56:19 AM

I keep trying and trying but the website keeps crashing. Help, please.

xman78

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:30:44 AM

Is absurd, I wasted 1 hour trying to buy, nothing, crash, block, I bought other ico without problems.
These put the site in maintenece 10 minutes before, after crash directly
Crypto808

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

If you're unsure about Eigencoin check out my review on its long term viability and potential.

https://medium.com/@crypto808x/eigencoin-and-its-long-term-viability-a842915a03a9

If you liked my review please join my team here:

https://www.eigencoin.co/register?ref=iLQJs

And if you like my reviews and want to see more then follow me on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Crypto808x

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Crypto808
tungtroy

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:08:17 PM

The problems is i cant buy your ico cause the web down all the time?! What do you guys do to fix this?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: