Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bgold or Bcash?  (Read 1301 times)
Rosewater Foundation (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:24:12 AM

Discuss pls

Knowledge-Princes of Earth-man, come to my lone presence into this Vortex named Kansas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:47:08 AM

Discuss pls
i like bitcoin cash than bitcoin gold.
I have a good feeling that only bitcoin cash will be the second top in crypto market after 5 years. It will also reach $5k price someday.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:49:57 AM

you mean bcash?

Knowledge-Princes of Earth-man, come to my lone presence into this Vortex named Kansas
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:26:04 AM

you mean bcash?

bcash this meant bitcoin cash
bitcoin cash still above Bgold, about community user or volume transaction
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:53:29 AM

They have their advantages, but Bitcoin Cash at the moment has a huge community
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

Bitcoin Gold is yet still at it's starting point, it has a long way to run before it reaches the two, so I could say BCH is better. It's 3rd for my ranking's list after BTC and Eth. When Bitcoin had it's fork back on august 1, BCH was created and had a smooth start adoption.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

Discuss pls

In value aspects that bitcoin cash is better than BTG. You will be able to find these both coins are worst in the marketplace very soon. Since it is splitted coin in the chart. Going to invest on bitcoin would be right decision for the people who is looking initially into crypto currency investment.
By comparison as you asked BCH has the more marketplace supply than BTG and value wise also you will find more people also when compare with BCH.
minhhieubg

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:01:12 AM

No, i don't choose, I will buy KCP
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:57:31 AM

Discuss pls

bitcoin gold is a joke and worthless coin that comes from a forked of bitcoin, on the other hand bitcoincash is the most valueable and has the most potential to boom and succeed among other forked coins.  bitcoincash recently beats and surpass etherium and officially takes the second spot next to bitcoin. overall both bitcoin gold and bitcoincash are still altcoins with own specified value.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:34:35 AM

Gold seems to be irrelevant at the moment and created solely for profits, nothing wrong with that, as perceptions could change soon as soon as the price improves. The community is fickle, and most will back whatever makes them profits. Its only a matter of time for bitcoingold price to shoot up, then most will take notice as was the case with bitcoincash.

kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

Both of them are good but bitcoin cash has already risen and bitcoin gold will do the same just wait for it. Both of these currencies will be the rival of bitcoin and I recommend you to buy bitcoin gold it will rise like bitcoin cash because of manipulatiions

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

None of them. Go for the original. Bitcoin Cash and Gold are just altcoins. The only reason they are still worth anything is FUD. When the Bitcoin developers solve the problems both currencies will lose their value. Might be a good investment short-term though.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:43:37 PM

if choose between bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold, i choose bitcoin cash, because its older than bitcoin gold, but if you want invest for a long time choose only bitcoin (mother 2 of them)
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:49:05 PM

Discuss pls
i like bitcoin cash than bitcoin gold.
I have a good feeling that only bitcoin cash will be the second top in crypto market after 5 years. It will also reach $5k price someday.

As like bitcoin, Bitcoin cash also making some good price. For the short term Bitcoin cash is best.The price of Bitcoin cash is move to 1500$+.Since the price of bitcoin cash is less compared to Bitcoin ,you can  inverse in bitcoin cash now for your future.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin cash. Bitcoin gold is just shit. No one will ever do anything. Just scam.
Cash was a really successful project. People are still buying Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bulson

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

https://owloper.com

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:32:39 PM

I think Bgold will be pumping in 2 months so my answer bgold.
aspirinix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:14:47 PM

I am alsow on BGold side.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:51:04 AM

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/bitcoin-gold-the-latest-bitcoin-fork-explained/

goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:42:07 AM

I choose bitcoin cash, because bitcoin cash has a higher value than bitcoin gold. besides bitcoin cash the price is also stable compared to bitcoin gold and altcoin others.

welshie

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:23:30 AM

Current valuation is, yes, in Bitcoin Cash's favour. However, if we're going on valuation then Bitcoin will be winning for a long time (although BTC isn't in this conversation).
They're both quite young and Bitcoin Cash does have a lot more activity and many more well-known faces behind it (it is also slightly older). The differences are in the protocols of the chains themselves. Bitcoin Cash has larger blocks and therefore can handle larger transaction quantities on the network. Bitcoin Gold does not support Asic mining (a superior mining hardware that far outperforms all that came before), and this protocol difference means that mining can be more decentralized and spread out. Currently, most of the mining power of BTC and BCH is held by those that have been doing it for a long time or who have a lot of money and have large mining farms, therefore controlling a lot of the hash rate, making a lot of the mining profit and getting richer and buying more mining gear (ASIC rigs) and getting large and larger etc etc.
Because of this, I am for Bitcoin Gold over Bitcoin Cash, and will continue to be. Yes, this is a problem that can be solved for BCH by forking the software but it's not going to happen anytime soon, neither for BTC in the near future. Only once such "centralized" mining becomes a problem BTC and/or BCH move away from ASIC mining, potentially scrapping a lot of what BTG has going for it, I just hope it's made it's point by then and has a strong hand.
With the success of NO2X many say that it's been shown that the miners don't control the network. I disagree. They may not control it and they may have been beaten this time but they will come back, they will try and get what they want at some point (whatever that what may be at the time). Eventually it will come to a head and the network (BTC or BCH) will be hardforked away from these mining farms to a non-ASIC mining chain and the ecosystem will suffer. Initially. Then the power of the people will prevail and it will recover. Unless they start selling laptops with built in ASIC miners and we can all crowdsource our mining efforts to compete and level the playing field. (Might go away and draw that up myself right now actually)
Bit more than just BCH vs BTC, but yea that's my take.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: