Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will any Crypto Surpass Bitcoin  (Read 1276 times)
wisdomabioye
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

Eventually Ethereum may surpass Bitcoin in price probably because of the smart contract feature on the Ethereum blockchain.

https://exclusiveplatform.com - PaaS for Blockchain Project.
Build your bot in seconds, Host your Bounty/Airdrop, We build the right crypto audience
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

I just woke up this morning and saw the recent price of bitcoin and its really alarming high! so i wanted to know, could there ever be a crypto that surpasses the mighty Bitcoin??

In my opinion, the only cryptocurrency that can and will surpass bitcoins given all the chances, will be Etheriums. Etheriums have been here quite a while now and eventually, a lot of investors would jump in to Etheriums just so bitcoins can have a competitor.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

All I can say is we dont know what will happen or if there is an altcoin that surpasses bitcoin, it all depends on how the market cap goes, and also the investors that play the role of how bitcoin and other altcoin price.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:42:24 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 12:05:56 AM by betMaster

I don't think so. Bitcoin reached a price that nobody ever imagined. It best price reached 19.800$. It's very hard for any other cryptocurrency to reach that no matter how the market cap goes.
Investors have a big part to make a currency reach high prices. To catch up with bitcoin, it needs a huge amount of money in that cryptocurrency which seems hard to achieve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: