Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanger is best?  (Read 1296 times)
kioicoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

So far I like Binance best, because they really provide good service. And the second maybe EtherDelta, it's a decentrinized exchange, you dont even need an normal account to trade there, but it only support the ethereum token.
Olijf5

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:33:46 PM

I mostly use Bittrex for my trading. Used to do this via Kraken, but the site goes offline too often. Especially when you want to daily trade this is an issue.

I don't see a lot of people trading via Binance, does this have a specific reason? I thought more altcoins were traded via Binance than Bittrex?

Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:41:32 PM

I think Bittrex and Poloniex are best exchanges. Both of them are big exchanges with thousands people use. They are safe
bettingscores

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:50:33 PM

I use Polo and Bittrex.
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:05:48 PM

Polo is a nightmare for withdrawal IMO. I will switch to binance shortly it's just a question of time. I like bittrex too but there is few interesting things to do right now.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:17:50 PM

bittrex and polonix have the largest volume and their security is good 

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:57:49 PM

before poloniex and bittrex but now cryptopia is my best choice exchange site and using this now, it is depend on the value of the token of every exchange.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:32:31 AM

maybe for now I think etherdelta is the best exchanger, because I have not done trading yet, selling only my bounty campaign results, and etherdelta is the place for almost all new coin coming in, and also very low fee

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:10:53 PM

maybe for now I think etherdelta is the best exchanger, because I have not done trading yet, selling only my bounty campaign results, and etherdelta is the place for almost all new coin coming in, and also very low fee
Why are you suggesting Etherdelta? I don't know exactly how it works, Using a smart contract to perform the trades and acting as escrow but the fees are too high, And when you import your private keys you can't use the same address again. If scammers couldn't fool exchanges to list their scam tokens, With a decentralized exchange no one can stop them from listing their useless tokens Cheesy
I use services like Shapeshift, Everything goes as I'd like them, I like the fact that you are not allowed to store any coins in their wallets.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

Etherdelta works good as a decentralized exchange. But i really dont like its interface and background. I think new decentralized exchanges will be active in the new year.
iLatios

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:55:06 PM

There is a special website which can help to monitor the price and choose the best exchanger.
I mean https://www.bestchange.ru
As for me, it is useful to check before change, because price can really vary. So not to loose extra money, check before making a decision

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:05:48 PM

The criteria for Best is to my opinion not available for now. But there are exchanges that have won the hearts of many. exchanges like Etherdelta, Bittrex, Cryptopia, and HitBTC stand out. Yet there are good exchanges spring up. These new once are seeking to improve on the issues raise by users of the existing exchange.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

I used Kraken loads for my main trades but it became so slow and buggy that I now do any big trades on GDAX. I also use the others for altcoins but only out of necessity.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:17:31 PM

I think Bittrex and Poloniex are best exchanges. Both of them are big exchanges with thousands people use. They are safe
I also agree if the problem most good markets for now is bittrex and poloniax yng've obviously safe and nice price doesn't really destroyed in the market
ukiert

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:23:20 PM

I used Kraken loads for my main trades but it became so slow and buggy that I now do any big trades on GDAX. I also use the others for altcoins but only out of necessity.
I have not so understand if in it and still haven't kreken never done any deals, let alone the GDAX I also have never know so I am less familiar to those markets might be another time I try
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:24:51 PM

Agree with this, both Bittrex and Poloniex have a huge volume that than others. Although not all coins are enlisted in here, but in terms of fees is totally fair. And it is easily to  used in trading coins.
ukiert

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:32:00 PM

true etherdelta is a market first received the coin coin that will release, but that his biggest problem is his low price, so make us sad, and possible will also be getting a little
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:38:35 PM

I personally think Binance and Bittrex are the 2 best exchanges out in the market. A lot of volume and liquidity, coupled with good customer service and many options of trading pairs for the users.

If you are considering decentralized exchanges, i recommend Etherdelta. It works really well but it is not as user friendly as the 2 above.

summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 729

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:07:12 PM

Earlier I would say that Polonix, but because of their problems with verification, which is prolonged for a long time - I'll write that it's Bittrex.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:12:34 PM

What exchanger do you think is best for trading altcoins?

in my opinion, I really like etherdelta, because the transaction cost is very low, and many new coin that go there first. but should be seen again, coin that will be sold more profitable in the exchanger where, because usually the coin in every exchanger has a different price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: