Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has reached the $10,000, is now the time to sell up and move on?  (Read 1410 times)
aalfadhala (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Hey!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:41:00 AM

Hello!

I have come to an interesting article discussing if its actually time to sell your Bitcoin or not:
https://coinblip.com/blog/10000-stick-twist-bitcoin-hits-magical-mark/

But before that, let me congrats everyone who has been holding Bitcoin this year.... Congratulations!! Grin Grin Grin

Is now the time to sell up and move on?
Are we in a bubble? Think back to the US real estate bubble of 2006-2012, or the dot com bubble of 1997-2001. Bitcoin’s rise surpasses them all.

Learn Cryptocurrency on Coinlu
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:45:24 AM

I have not sold bitcoin right now, I'm still expecting a higher price, I will sell when Bitcoin reaches $ 12500
aalfadhala (OP)

Activity: 86

Hey!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:10:46 AM

Sounds like a plan - bitcoin hasn't really given bearish signs as of now. As they say - keep riding the trend!

Sounds like a plan - bitcoin hasn't really given bearish signs as of now. As they say - keep riding the trend!

Learn Cryptocurrency on Coinlu
Paflex

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:27:34 AM

I don't think its right to sell now. Btc still moving forward than before so I will advise you to still hold it and continue smiling Undecided Kiss
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:33:03 AM

I don't think its right to sell now. Btc still moving forward than before so I will advise you to still hold it and continue smiling Undecided Kiss

Bitcoin has now not only crossed 10k mark but suddenly it has surged to 10700$ . This 700$ movement has being in no time . Just people were waiting for the year end to mark the 10k but in November end only it has risen above 10700$ mark. So are we seeing 12000 this Christmas or will we see a fall before Christmas.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:35:08 AM

yes, i see bitcoin prices today soared up, is this a good time to sell bitcoin?
I think it's not the time yet, bitcoin drives me crazy, because every time I predict bitcoin is always wrong. and today the bitcoin price is well above my predicted price.
I think the right attitude today is hold, until bitcoin value above $ 13000. we'll see the end of the year.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:35:53 AM

Though bitcoin's value is soaring high as of the moment and kind of tempting to change those coins to cash, i think it's best to hold on a bit. I'm still hoping for it to reach pass 10k by the end of the year; kind of risky though but i do believe it will continue to rise.

parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:43:52 AM

Hello!

I have come to an interesting article discussing if its actually time to sell your Bitcoin or not:

But before that, let me congrats everyone who has been holding Bitcoin this year.... Congratulations!! Grin Grin Grin

Are we in a bubble? Think back to the US real estate bubble of 2006-2012, or the dot com bubble of 1997-2001. Bitcoin’s rise surpasses them all.

Its up to you that how much risk you want to take. Because i think the bitcoin price will increase a lot more in future but it can't be said with surety. So, if you don't want to take more risk then you sell them but if you can take risk then hold it for some more time.

vkimxjor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:49:27 AM

Yes, it's time to pay attention to the risk. Christmas is coming, and the price of bitcoin is already 10K. I'm going to sell some of it. Will you be the same as me?
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:51:13 AM

I think I will sell a little because I expected there will be a correction soon and whne the correction happen I will biy it again, but if you don't want to take a risk and dont want to spend your time to keep on looking the price then just hold, because the price will keep going up again in the future
JayT22

Activity: 168

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:03:23 AM

i will not sell my bitcoins because its now over 10k $ bucks,i think we have much more space to increase .
one month to go for 2018 and we are even now already over 10k,im really excited what will happen 2018 with bitcoin.
i keep holding my bitcoins now for long term.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:11:09 AM

I think it is good idea to sell some bitcoins today. If you got 100% profit, for examle, then selling half of it is resonable. Noone knows the future but you can get your dollars back and still keep some coins, why not?

polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:18:14 AM

Hello!

I guess no, the price of bitcoin still increasing right now and not stop! Maybe hold it more ? Hard to not say we are not in a bubble but the reality the bubble still not popped. Well just following the flow and let's see how long the price of bitcoin can stay at $10,000. Still hoping this all thing is not a bubble though.
Tesorex

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:27:03 AM

If you think people around the world will stop needing a decentralized currency, selling is your best option. if you are unaware of an economic war between US and RU and US vs CH you would sell now, the best option for you.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:47:59 AM

some are hinting of a looming crash, while some don't think that it'll go that far. it's really up to your own conviction. sell up and take your gains or wait up for the ultimate peak. just remember to be prepared to lose that amount you're willing to lose.

i'm actually both anxious and confident (lol) about bitcoin's milestone. and i'm thinking that there certainly will be a price correction - but not an outrageous crash - unless a really unpleasant news jars the crypto economy.... if anything like that happens, cryptocurrency - not just bitcoin, might lose credibility.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:51:57 AM

I think if your vision is long term then hold it. Otherwise you can move on alt coins.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:59:59 AM

You can sell your coins when Bitcoin's price start's to decrease after the CME on December 2nd Week, but then again who knows, everyone of us are speculators and we cannot but wait on what will be happening within this year, as of now I am happy to this new milestone of Bitcoin hitting $10K is really amazing even if the month of november is not yet ended, What will be happening to December? Reaching $12K?

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:45 AM

sell and move on? i can understand why you talk about selling because of the price rise but what i don't get is what is the move on part about? move on to what? bitcoin is still the same decentralized cryoptocurrency that offers lots of things if you stop thinking only about the price for a moment!

your article is also a short story of the same old thing calling bitcoin a bubble without any originality to the arguments.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:22:14 AM

Hello!

Nope, not true. The dotcom bubble was worth trillions, without even considering inflation. Bitcoin isn't even worth half a billion right now. I always see the two being compared, but come on. The dotcom bubble only lasted 4 years, while Bitcoin has already existed for 8. Bitcoin has lasted twice as long, with only a small percentage of the value.

The article cited few facts, and was really just issuing a warning that Bitcoin could be like the tulip incident. Yeah, okay.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:24:25 AM

Hello!

Nope, not true. The dotcom bubble was worth trillions, without even considering inflation. Bitcoin isn't even worth half a billion right now. I always see the two being compared, but come on. The dotcom bubble only lasted 4 years, while Bitcoin has already existed for 8. Bitcoin has lasted twice as long, with only a small percentage of the value.

The article cited few facts, and was really just issuing a warning that Bitcoin could be like the tulip incident. Yeah, okay.

Dotcom bubble lasted 4 years in the boom phase, bitcoin has only this years tarted to reach the masses.

Personally I'm just selling small bits along the way the slowly cash out a bit and hedge against a crash.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: