Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has reached the $10,000, is now the time to sell up and move on?  (Read 1413 times)
roddy5

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:52:24 AM

in my opinion this is the right time , sell your bitcoins now , we don't really know when will the bitcoin go down or go up , so while its high sell it , take the opportunity

I would love to buy your bitcoins if you have one. It only means that you are in this forum for nothing. If you really trust bitcoin you should know that it is just the beginning of a more higher price. It just broke the $10,000 barricade and price even went up to $11,500. That only means that bitcoin is really getting more popular and more people are investing on it and we should expect the price to go higher in the next months.
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:25:23 AM

Forget about sell bitcoin. This coin is only for strong HOLD and not sell in any way. May be few corrections, but after this BTC have more power to go forward
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

depend on you. if you want more profit hodl for a month. but all of of us need also fiat. so need to encash a little bitcoin for our expenses. the buy again in low price if you have extra money. that is the game today
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:28:41 AM

People where asking the same question when btc reached 1000$.3000$.7000$ .
i say it's better to hold bcz it's only going up and if u sell now u will regret it when it hit the 20k mark Cheesy
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:08:03 PM

I have not sold bitcoin right now, I'm still expecting a higher price, I will sell when Bitcoin reaches $ 12500
You will have to wait for a little longer. The bitcoin price is going to decrease. Perhaps it is going to reach the price you mentioned and then drops. That is why you should keep an eye on the price. You should always check if it increases or decreases. That is how to be a good trader.

Plus, you should have a plan B if the price did not reach 12500$. You know that the bitcoin price is unpredictable and it always surprises you. For instance, I did not know it would reach 10k$. It is beyond expectations.
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:11:18 PM

The best clever decision is to hold more than half of portfolio and then invest the other portion into other Cryptocurrencies but if you need money then you can sell some of them.
Bitcoin has proven that it's price is constantly increasing so you'll regret if you sell your Bitcoin and after a year it will reach $50,000 to $100,000... That's more than you'll ever imagine

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:24:57 PM

In my opinion, if you already have reached your goal/have gained enough profit, you could sell your btc now and move on. It all depends on one's decision making and management of own investment. Greed could take over if you don't set your goal for your investments.
aalfadhala (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Hey!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

In my opinion, if you already have reached your goal/have gained enough profit, you could sell your btc now and move on. It all depends on one's decision making and management of own investment. Greed could take over if you don't set your goal for your investments.

Well said - I agree 100%

Learn Cryptocurrency on Coinlu
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

more agree to save first, waiting until the end of the new year we can do next, because in that month there is a big day to the religion that may be able to change the price to be a significant change.
be patient for the next good.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:48:51 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 08:33:55 AM by HasHe

No.Its not time to move on.This price is far less than what actually bitcoin deserves.It is predicted to still move in bullish trend.Wall street companies entering the market would definitely trigger bitcoin price more.

Or else,you could do one thing.If you want to enjoy the price rise a little bit,then just sell 20% of your bitcoins.Even if its price falls down,you could buy that 20% of bitcoins again at a lower rate.On the other hand,if its price increases,you still have almost 80% of your bitcoins in your hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: