Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know which bounty campaigns should i join ??  (Read 660 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:51:48 AM

I have became a full member here and now i want to earn something as well...i wanted to join bounty campaigns but there are hundreds of them..i know some can make me earn close to 1000USD while in some i may earn only 3-5USD only in months totally wasting my time.
So how can i decide which bounty campaign should i join to get something worthy

Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:47:51 AM

I have became a full member here and now i want to earn something as well...i wanted to join bounty campaigns but there are hundreds of them..i know some can make me earn close to 1000USD while in some i may earn only 3-5USD only in months totally wasting my time.

Here there is no General strategy my friend. Participate in projects which in the future can change the world, get experience in bounty programs in the future you will be able to find worthy projects

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:51:41 AM

The question is which one would accept full members because i heard most campaigns today requires atleast sr.member or higher if you want to earn 1K usd per month.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:54:16 AM

Choose the campaign that has a big budget for the campaign, so you will earn big share when Its end, there is no assurance of any campaign unless it will success and you will get paid, most of us are used to it in this kind of job, so you better research first the campaign that you choose to join and check its budget to ensure that you get the salary that you want to earn.
Toropen

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

The question is which one would accept full members because i heard most campaigns today requires atleast sr.member or higher if you want to earn 1K usd per month.

His rank will be in any campaign, it is status sufficient to participate in a worthy bounty programs. Participate where there are bounty managers

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:05:00 AM

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 you can find bounty programs with weekly payments in bitcoin, less than 1k but almost guaranteed
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:08:27 AM

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 you can find bounty programs with weekly payments in bitcoin, less than 1k but almost guaranteed
The information yoi share is very resourceful,  i hqve beinglooking For this for a while now.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:42 AM

So you decide by yourself which one will you join. Of course not other people.
But to know which one is good just try to do research before joining.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:10:23 AM

Choose the campaign that has a big budget for the campaign, so you will earn big share when Its end, there is no assurance of any campaign unless it will success and you will get paid, most of us are used to it in this kind of job, so you better research first the campaign that you choose to join and check its budget to ensure that you get the salary that you want to earn.

But the thing is a lot of bounty campaigns now are just deceiving people with large allocated of bounty so participants come in waves thinking that they can be paid good. But in the end of campaign the manager will announce that they reduce the bounty or telling reasons that there's something happen. I know some campaigns like this and people accuse them as scammers. So OP I suggest that don't be deceive by large bounty or join at your own risk.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:29:31 AM

You want to earn $1,000 per month? Get a job mate and you are wearing a signature already. I don't have time to check if you are already enrolled to that trade.io signature campaign. You are the one to decide on what campaign you can join, just like an investor you had to do your own research on the campaign that you'll join. Rates aren't the same, it all depends on the stakes if you'll join bounty campaigns.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Noxmfs

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:35:45 AM

There is no way to predict that or say it for sure, find something that would make an impact and stick to it. I'm pretty happy with the campaign I am in. Don't seek the money, seek the experiance. Money will come to you if you are dedicated enough.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:36:44 AM

Consider if the program will benefit society, and ask yourself if you are a customer ,will you buy the product. A project that has a future will get you money in the long run after the coins start trading on exchange.
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:39:00 AM

Well i have found a really good campaign i think and i have joined that. i.e trade.io signature campaign..i have used all of your advices in searching and i think this one is the best for me.This is my first signature bounty campaign and i hope and trust to earn some decent amount from this campaign Smiley

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:46:24 AM

Some ICOs will tell you what bonuses you will recieve for being a JrMember or a Full Member.

Some Bounty programs could ask you the below:

You will need to write 15-30 posts within 1 week...
Those posts will have to be anything between 70-100 letters...
Posts will need to be posted in Altcoin Discussion or in a Group/Thread of there preference...
If you surpass the minimum amount of posts p/week you will earn a bonus amount of tokens for each post...

This is just a few things that you might see in a bounty program. From there on you will have to decide what suits you best and whats more profitable to you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
superdant1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:52:51 AM

and there is a thread on the forum where selected quality bounty? or it is better to look for?
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:04:35 AM

From my experience i would sugest you will find a campain with a stake sistem. At the end of the campain you could have a nice surprise like i had with Electroneum.

lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:14:16 AM

You should learn a project, know team, roadmap, what the project produces and what for =), the coin, terms, understand how you will recieve bounty payment (each week or in the end of campaign). Always look at the existing thread, read info that participants write there, wich problems they have with the manager and payment process.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:38:09 AM

It isn't easy to earn to earn such amount using full member rank, acquiring highest rank in this forum takes a lot of time and effort.
As i can see you are already in a good signature campaign. The project looks constructive, you may continue with this campaign to make sure you get enough from it.
You need to give sufficient time and concentration to this forum so that you will reach higher level
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:43:57 AM

That is Cool, I like to join in some ICO signature bounty since I treat them as a high risk and payback investment. That can help me keeping in touch with the latest news from the dev team.
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

I think that bounty campaign in which you have joined is a one good ICO. But if you're going to ask me, the best way to find which bounty campaign could bring more profit? All you need to do is to track their progress, their relevance, their team and their main objective. Though it's quite hard, because you may look like an investor instead of a participant. It will goes well if you try, and also, it depends on the person who is managing that certain campaign. I advice you to join a campaign with a manager that is well reputed, like sylon.  Grin

Priba10

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:10:05 AM

No one will tell you exactly. But there are signals that point to a good company. It is necessary to study in detail what the company is selling. Trite, you need to check the site for efficiency. Do the tabs work on the site. All this helps to distinguish good company from bad.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:13:18 AM

I think there is no specific site or place from where you can get exact best bounties but for the good project you have to research your self well about that project , you have to see the developer and advisory team also you have to check their white paper and road map , and most important thing check is they have real product that they are selling and what kind of issue they will solve with this coin.Also check the future of the project. Now a days there is lot of scam project as well but still with these research you will reach good bounties or project.

megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:07 AM

It's simple)) You need to evaluate the company and find the best one for several indicators: ICO will collect a lot of money, a good percentage is given to the bounty campaign, the percentage of signature on the common pool of the bounty is high - 30% or more, a small number of participants in the signature campaign. You still need to consider such subtleties as stakes. In some companies give for the legendary 10 times more than for junior. In some, 4 times more. If you have a high rank, it is interesting to participate in those where they give 10 times more, so that low ranks get less stakes.

Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:59:10 AM

Many people have already said what to pay attention to and they are all right, but there is one more point to look at. But I'm still looking at the list of participants - if there's a lot of Hero, Sr.  Member and Legendary - this may mean that there will be good rewards, because these people are more experienced and have already thought of everything to you) But this does not always work
Bitcocoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:33:16 AM

Bounty campaigns really work really well sometimes
but sometimes we don't get the money we deserve
I'm look at behind to them supporters, i'm look at investors
the size of the plant and its functionality are also important
danmoris

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:22:40 PM

Bounties are found in most upcoming ICOs and i believe that trade.io is worth investing in. You can learn more about them via Telegram or its Bounty Program.
The Bounty program states its requirements and from there you can get an idea of how bounties generally work.

Click here for more info on Participating and Bounty info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:27:47 PM

Actually there is no assurance if these bounty campaigns will be successful or not but to break down your choices, you should read their project, the whitepaper, also you need to do a research on the team members as well and lastly check how much they have raised if ever they already had their pre-ICO started.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:55:02 PM

It's too hard to you can earn $1000/month when you participated bounties campaign even you were Full Member. I think you only can earn about $200-$300/month. If you want to know which bounty campaigns should i join before you have to analysis project, With a good project most likely its value will increase in the future so you should join its bounties campaign.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:08:09 PM

Try to join bitdegree campaigns . Bitdegree offers a lot of opportunities which will help you to earn more tokens. 😊

Capeshifter

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

you can earn quite some good money by doing bounties, but as you've said it's not always easy or obvious which project will succeed and which won't. What you can search for are projects that you genuinely like and projects that you would invest your own money in (if you were to). Try to follow the approach as though you're an investor and are looking for ICO's to invest your money in, you are investing in some way because you're investing your precious time, so you should be taking it just as serious in terms of researching about the project, reading the whitepaper and generally learning anything there is to learn about its technology, the industry and customers it is going to target. A combinations of all of these are what will help you determine whether a project will pay off or not.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

I think the best way to pick a good bounty project, is to look inot the project and ask yourself if you can invest into the project and if not just don't carry the signature at all
angelic$111

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:41:07 PM

Promote project which is good and transparent and dont sell all tokens which you get.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:47:43 PM

I'm getting fantastic returns from my signature campaign, DeepOnion, but you need to think about some factors before you join. The earlier you join, more you will profit. It's not too late but soon it will be too late.
To join the airdrop, you need to have at least 100 ONIONs in you wallet. This means that you need to make small investment before you start (around 150 USD at the moment), or you can join DeepOnion forum and earn points there by making useful posts or completing tasks. This way you can earn 100 ONIONs in a week or even more.

DeepOnion Airdrop requires that you wear DeepOnion signature and it pays you about 7% of ONIONs that you hold in your wallet. So if you hold 1000 ONION you will get about 70 ONION per week, which is worth more than 100 USD.
I have more than 1000 ONION, so this airdrop or signature campaign, whatever you call it, pays me more than any other bounty campaign here on Bitcointalk.
As I said, you have to think about how much time you can dedicate to participate in DeepOnion forum, if you have enough time, you can reach 1000 ONIONS in a few weeks and than you will get more and more ONIONs each week, because you get percentage, not fixed number. Other option is to buy ONION and get 70 or more ONION per week right from the beginning.
To learn more, visit the website or ANN thread.
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:54:10 PM

Join a bounty program that you  can profit from and one that benefits you! Keywords here Profit, Benefit and You!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

You need to analyze the idea of the project and the team. Better to earn 5 usd with a good project and what does not get 100 usd with project skam. Very often deceiving((

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:13:56 PM

consider yourself as investor and customer then look at their product, will you invest into it? then if you are a customer, will you buy their product? If both you answer yes then you should join their bounty  Wink
m. yasir

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

See a good team in bounty with a high ico price in line with the rewards you expect in bounty payments.
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:20:14 PM

hard to find big project. because not all bounty is a project with a high price. but I think for now, if you want to follow a big bounty project, you should look at projects like exchange, gambling, sports, and real estate. I think their prices are fantastic
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:43:21 PM

consider yourself as investor and customer then look at their product, will you invest into it? then if you are a customer, will you buy their product? If both you answer yes then you should join their bounty  Wink
This is good advice. Participating in bounty means that you support the project and advocate it. So you should join bounties of projects that you consider investing in.
I invested to Neufund and I truly think the project stands out from others. That's why I also participate in their bounty, to promote the project so it will be more successful, which is good for them and also for me as investor. And I will get some extra tokens as reward.

If you don't have the money to invest in any ICO, then look for projects that already raised sufficient amount of money. This means that projects are serious and they have enough support to succeed. If the project has enough investors, the price will not drop when hitting the exchange. Some projects offer huge bounty rewards but they don't sell enough tokens and this means that price will fall because most bounty participants dump tokens as soon as they get listed on exchange.

There's one more thing you need to check before you decide for a bounty campaign - is payment fixed (for example 100 tokens per week) or you get stakes (for example 2 stakes for Jr Member, 3 stakes for Member...). If it is fixed, then check the ICO price for one token and calculate how much are those 100 tokens worth.
If bounty pays you in stakes, in this case it's more tricky to calculate and predict how much you will get. First you need to check what is total number of tokens reserved for bounty, let's say 100 000. Then you need to know what percentage of that is reserved for your bounty campaign, for example for signature campaign, let's say 30%, meaning 30 000 tokens. Lastly you need to check spreadsheet how many people already joined signature campaign and predict how many people will join till end of campaign. Let's say there are already 100 people and you expect another 100 to join after you because it's the middle of campaign. So you calculate how many tokens is each person getting. 30 000 / 200 = 150 tokens per person for the whole campaign (not per week!)
This is not very accurate calculation, because some people get more/less tokens depending on their rank, I also didn't take into account that some people participated for the whole campaing and some people only for last week or two.

One more thing, some bounties promise high payments, but then they pay less than expected. This is the case with ICOs which reserve PERCENTAGE OF SOLD TOKENS for bounty, and not fixed number of tokens. So if ICO collects small amount of investments and they don't sell all their tokens, this means that they will give only percentage of that small number of sold tokens, so they will give very small number of tokens to bounty members.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
runawayspacecock

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:04:32 PM

First off, you will not earn $1000 USD a month from bounties.

Please make sure that if you participate in Bounties that you are not just supporting and shilling some shitcoin that pays you a lot of tokens that will be worth nothing in the long run.

Support projects that you have done a lot of research on, have strong fundamentals and believe in their vision.
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

You should read everything about the project. Check if the project is good , is it doable , are the goals of it achievable. There are lots of things to check but you will have that judgment with time.

rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

It’s nearly impossible to choose a good ico now a days. There are hundreds of them and most of them are just scam only 2-3% are genune.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:08:28 PM

First of all spend more time on researching about the company first and this should be your top most priority because if you join a fake bounty campaigns you not only get paid but also you'll lose your precious time. After finding some basic information check on the bounty percentage allocation from ICO. Check who is managing the campaign. Percentage allocation for the campaign you are joining.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:35:55 PM

In fact, the forum has a lot of feedback, information and advice on the correct choice of ICO. But it's still not so easy to make the right choice, because most projects enter the market in order to attract capital - no more.
Obi2024

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:42:17 PM

I will advise you to first of all study the project or what the ICO is offering in terms of solution, that will be a pointer to whether the token will become something valuable in future, once you are satisfied with that, then check the allocation and requirement of the bounty, some of them will make you work like hell and pay very little share, if the allocation and requirement are good, then go ahead and good luck in your bounty work.

Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:48:38 PM

No one can able to say a precise thing regarding into this since most bounty hunters would really have the same questions on mind which we wont even know on what project or bounty campaigns do really be worth of to be joined that we can able to see that we can make money later on when it hit exchanges and do have potential to reach up their cap.Its hard but we can make research on our own there are really lots to join on which it makes it hard for us to select which one.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:13:52 PM

First, research on the net about the devs of the bounty campaign that you want to join. Any project that is being shady or don't want to divulge the names or personal info about the devs is considered a scam. Second, check for the allocated budget for the said bounty campaign. Last, check if they asking you some money for some "abuse protection" purposes.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
big_bounty

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:18:11 PM

In fact, the forum has a lot of feedback, information and advice on the correct choice of ICO. But it's still not so easy to make the right choice, because most projects enter the market in order to attract capital - no more.

I agree with you - many projects were created only in order to raise money. They do not benefit people. I think that you need to choose a project in which there is a real and interesting product

yen10

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:29:39 PM

There is no exact way of getting the best and the right bounty campaigns. Sometimes you earn, sometimes you just wasted your time. Maybe you can check the bounty first. Look for signs or indicators that it might be successful in the near future. Also your rank affects your earning. Usually senior members and up are the ones who earns a lot, so you should aim for those ranks. Also the amount of bounty affects the amount of how much you might earn. So look for bounties with a huge budget.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: