Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know which bounty campaigns should i join ??  (Read 660 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:51:48 AM

I have became a full member here and now i want to earn something as well...i wanted to join bounty campaigns but there are hundreds of them..i know some can make me earn close to 1000USD while in some i may earn only 3-5USD only in months totally wasting my time.
So how can i decide which bounty campaign should i join to get something worthy

Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:47:51 AM

I have became a full member here and now i want to earn something as well...i wanted to join bounty campaigns but there are hundreds of them..i know some can make me earn close to 1000USD while in some i may earn only 3-5USD only in months totally wasting my time.

Here there is no General strategy my friend. Participate in projects which in the future can change the world, get experience in bounty programs in the future you will be able to find worthy projects

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:51:41 AM

The question is which one would accept full members because i heard most campaigns today requires atleast sr.member or higher if you want to earn 1K usd per month.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:54:16 AM

Choose the campaign that has a big budget for the campaign, so you will earn big share when Its end, there is no assurance of any campaign unless it will success and you will get paid, most of us are used to it in this kind of job, so you better research first the campaign that you choose to join and check its budget to ensure that you get the salary that you want to earn.
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

The question is which one would accept full members because i heard most campaigns today requires atleast sr.member or higher if you want to earn 1K usd per month.

His rank will be in any campaign, it is status sufficient to participate in a worthy bounty programs. Participate where there are bounty managers

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:05:00 AM

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 you can find bounty programs with weekly payments in bitcoin, less than 1k but almost guaranteed
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:08:27 AM

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 you can find bounty programs with weekly payments in bitcoin, less than 1k but almost guaranteed
The information yoi share is very resourceful,  i hqve beinglooking For this for a while now.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:42 AM

So you decide by yourself which one will you join. Of course not other people.
But to know which one is good just try to do research before joining.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:10:23 AM

Choose the campaign that has a big budget for the campaign, so you will earn big share when Its end, there is no assurance of any campaign unless it will success and you will get paid, most of us are used to it in this kind of job, so you better research first the campaign that you choose to join and check its budget to ensure that you get the salary that you want to earn.

But the thing is a lot of bounty campaigns now are just deceiving people with large allocated of bounty so participants come in waves thinking that they can be paid good. But in the end of campaign the manager will announce that they reduce the bounty or telling reasons that there's something happen. I know some campaigns like this and people accuse them as scammers. So OP I suggest that don't be deceive by large bounty or join at your own risk.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:29:31 AM

You want to earn $1,000 per month? Get a job mate and you are wearing a signature already. I don't have time to check if you are already enrolled to that trade.io signature campaign. You are the one to decide on what campaign you can join, just like an investor you had to do your own research on the campaign that you'll join. Rates aren't the same, it all depends on the stakes if you'll join bounty campaigns.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Noxmfs

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:35:45 AM

There is no way to predict that or say it for sure, find something that would make an impact and stick to it. I'm pretty happy with the campaign I am in. Don't seek the money, seek the experiance. Money will come to you if you are dedicated enough.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:36:44 AM

Consider if the program will benefit society, and ask yourself if you are a customer ,will you buy the product. A project that has a future will get you money in the long run after the coins start trading on exchange.
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:39:00 AM

Well i have found a really good campaign i think and i have joined that. i.e trade.io signature campaign..i have used all of your advices in searching and i think this one is the best for me.This is my first signature bounty campaign and i hope and trust to earn some decent amount from this campaign Smiley

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:46:24 AM

Some ICOs will tell you what bonuses you will recieve for being a JrMember or a Full Member.

Some Bounty programs could ask you the below:

You will need to write 15-30 posts within 1 week...
Those posts will have to be anything between 70-100 letters...
Posts will need to be posted in Altcoin Discussion or in a Group/Thread of there preference...
If you surpass the minimum amount of posts p/week you will earn a bonus amount of tokens for each post...

This is just a few things that you might see in a bounty program. From there on you will have to decide what suits you best and whats more profitable to you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
superdant1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:52:51 AM

and there is a thread on the forum where selected quality bounty? or it is better to look for?
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:04:35 AM

From my experience i would sugest you will find a campain with a stake sistem. At the end of the campain you could have a nice surprise like i had with Electroneum.

lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:14:16 AM

You should learn a project, know team, roadmap, what the project produces and what for =), the coin, terms, understand how you will recieve bounty payment (each week or in the end of campaign). Always look at the existing thread, read info that participants write there, wich problems they have with the manager and payment process.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:38:09 AM

It isn't easy to earn to earn such amount using full member rank, acquiring highest rank in this forum takes a lot of time and effort.
As i can see you are already in a good signature campaign. The project looks constructive, you may continue with this campaign to make sure you get enough from it.
You need to give sufficient time and concentration to this forum so that you will reach higher level
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:43:57 AM

That is Cool, I like to join in some ICO signature bounty since I treat them as a high risk and payback investment. That can help me keeping in touch with the latest news from the dev team.
Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

I think that bounty campaign in which you have joined is a one good ICO. But if you're going to ask me, the best way to find which bounty campaign could bring more profit? All you need to do is to track their progress, their relevance, their team and their main objective. Though it's quite hard, because you may look like an investor instead of a participant. It will goes well if you try, and also, it depends on the person who is managing that certain campaign. I advice you to join a campaign with a manager that is well reputed, like sylon.  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: