Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am time traveler from the future,here to beg you to stop what you are doing.  (Read 1824 times)
cau

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:01:22 PM

I dont think giving warning will make any difference,if he is from the future why dont he just go to the time when the BTC was launched or stop it before its created but nice frictional story very interesting that the events are actually happening.

May be he tried and failed. After the first failure not much power left to time travel again physically but enough to send us message Smiley

I am not worried about bitcoin surging but I was worried about the crash. I thought the price was high but now I am going to load up on btc  Wink (unfortunately i do not have more funds).

May be in 2025 too Satoshi's identity is not revealed so that he couldn't stop the launch or Satoshi from developing BTC Cheesy
Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:41:53 PM

I read that on reddit today via another website and I must admit it gave me the creeps just to imagine what the future holds. It's not easy to predict the future but with all that is going on in the world at the moment, I think crypto has a role to play in this unknown destiny that we all face whether it be positive or negative play your role in a level headed way. Personally I would not be surprised if BTC  is 50k-100k by Dec 2018. Just don't miss this game.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:13:07 AM

I am sending this message from the year 2025. Things are looking bleak here, and some of you will carry blood on your hands.
If you don't believe me, please move on, as I have no way of proving to you I'm really who I claim to be.
I don't want to waste any of your time, so I'm merely going to explain what happened.

On average, every year so far, the value of Bitcoin has increased by about a factor ten. From 0.1 dollar in 2010, to 1 dollar in 2011, to 10 dollar in 2012, to 100 dollar in 2013. From now on, there's a slight slowdown, as the value increased by a factor ten every two years, to 1,000 dollar in 2015, to 10,000 in 2017, 100,000 in 2019, and 1,000,000 in 2021. From here onwards, there's no good way of expressing its value in dollars, as the dollar is no longer used, nor is any central bank issued currency for that matter. There are two main forms of wealth in today's world. Land and cryptocurrency.
There are just over 19 million Bitcoin known to be used in the world today, as well as a few hundred thousand that were permanently lost, and we're still dealing with a population of just over 7 billion people today. On average, this means the average person owns just under 0.003 bitcoin. However, due to the unequal distribution of wealth in my world, the mean person owns just 0.001 bitcoin. That's right, most of you reading this today are rich. I personally live next to an annoying young man who logged into his old Reddit account two years ago and discovered that he received a tip of 0.01 Bitcoin back in 2013 for calling someone a "faggot" when he was a 16 year old boy. Upon making this discovery he bought an airline ticket, left his house without telling anyone anything and went to a Citadel.

"What is a Citadel?" you might wonder. Well, by the time Bitcoin became worth 1,000 dollar, services began to emerge for the "Bitcoin rich" to protect themselves as well as their wealth. It started with expensive safes, then began to include bodyguards, and today, "earlies" (our term for early adapters), as well as those rich whose wealth survived the "transition" live in isolated gated cities called Citadels, where most work is automated. Most such Citadels are born out of the fortification used to protect places where Bitcoin mining machines are located. The company known as ASICminer to you is known to me as a city where Mr. Friedman rules as a king.

In my world, soon to be your world, most governments no longer exist, as Bitcoin transactions are done anonymously and thus most governments can enforce no taxation on their citizens. Most of the success of Bitcoin is due to the fact that Bitcoin turned out to be an effective method to hide your wealth from the government. Whereas people entering "rogue states" like Luxemberg, Monaco and Liechtenstein were followed by unmanned drones to ensure that governments know who is hiding wealth, no such option was available to stop people from hiding their money in Bitcoin.
Governments tried to stay relevant in my society by buying Bitcoin, which just made the problem worse, by increasing the value of Bitcoin. Governments did so in secret of course, but my generation's "Snowdens" are in fact greedy government employees who transferred Bitcoin to their own private account, and escaped to anarchic places where no questions are asked as long as you can cough up some money.

The four institutions with the largest still accessible Bitcoin balance are believed to be as following:

-ASICminer - 50,000 Bitcoin
-The IMF's "currency stabilization fund" - 70,000 Bitcoin
-Government of Saudi Arabia - 110,000 Bitcoin
-The North Korean government - 180,000 Bitcoin
Economic growth today is about -2% per year. Why is this? If you own more than 0.01 Bitcoin, chances are you don't do anything with your money. There is no inflation, and thus no incentive to invest your money. Just like the medieval ages had no significant economic growth, as wealth was measured in gold, our society has no economic growth either, as people know their 0.01 Bitcoin will be enough to last them a lifetime. The fact that there are still new Bitcoin released is what prevents our world from collapse so far it seems, but people fear that the decline in inflation that will occur during the next block halving may further wreck our economy.

What happened to the Winklevoss twins? The Winklevoss twins were among the first to die. After seeing the enormous damage done to the fabric of society, terrorist movements emerged that sought to hunt down and murder anyone known to have a large balance of Bitcoin, or believed to be responsible in any way for the development of cryptocurrency. Ironically, these terrorist movements use Bitcoin to anonymously fund their operations.
Most people who own any significant amount of Bitcoin no longer speak to their families and lost their friends, because they had to change their identities. There have been also been a few suicides of people who could not handle the guilt after seeing what happened to the bag-holders, the type of skeptical people who continued to believe it would eventually collapse, even after hearing the rumors of governments buying Bitcoin. Many people were taken hostage, and thus, it is suspected that 25% percent of "Bitcoin rich" actually physically tortured someone to get him to spill his password.
Why didn't we abandon Bitcoin, and move to another system? Well, we tried of course. We tried to step over to an inflationary cryptocurrency, but nobody with an IQ above 70 was willing to step up first and volunteer. After all, why would you voluntarily invest a lot of your money into a currency where you know your wealth will continually decline? The thing that made Bitcoin so dangerous to society was also what made it so successful. Bitcoin allows us to give into our greed.

In Africa, surveys show that an estimated 70% of people believe that Bitcoin was invented by the devil himself. There's a reason for this. It's a very sensitive issue that today is generally referred to as "the tragedy". The African Union had ambitious plans to help its citizens be ready to step over to Bitcoin. Governments gave their own citizens cell phones for free, tied to their government ID, and thus government sought to integrate Bitcoin into their economy. All went well, until "the tragedy" that is. A criminal organization, believed to be located in Russia, exploited a hardware fault in the government issued cell phones. It's believed that the entire continent of Africa lost an estimated 60% of its wealth in a period of 48 hours. What followed was a period of chaos and civil war, until the Saudi Arabian and North Korean governments, two of the world's major superpowers due to their authoritarian political system's unique ability to adapt to the "Bitcoin challenge", divided most African land between themselves and were praised as heroes by the local African population for it.

You might wonder, what is our plan now? It's clear that the current situation can not be sustained, without ending in a nuclear holocaust. I am part of an underground network, who seek to launch a coordinated attack against the very infrastructure of the Internet itself. We have at our disposal about 20 nuclear submarines, which we will use to cut all underwater cables between different continents. After this has been successfully achieved, we will launch a simultaneous nuclear pulse attack on every densely population area of the world. We believe that the resulting chaos will allow the world's population to rise up in revolt, and destroy as many computers out there as possible, until we reach the point where Bitcoin loses any relevance.
Of course, this outcome will likely lead to billions of deaths. This is a price we are forced to pay, to avoid the eternal enslavement of humanity to a tiny elite.

This is also the reason we contacted you.
It doesn't have to be like this. You do not have to share our fate. I don't know how, but you must find a way to destroy this godforsaken project in its infancy. I know this is a difficult thing to ask of you. You believed you were helping the world by eliminating the central banking cartel that governs your economies.

However, I have seen where it ends.

source : reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/
POSTED IT LAST 2013 IN REDDIT.

Whats your opinions?
Goose bumps!!! I mean, if this was posted in 2013, and the things mentioned are actually happening today like the price landing at $10,000, that's just crazy! Dude, that was 4 years ago! Creepy...this is just like in the movies, Terminator like! Scary, but a bit excited at the same time...

wish9

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:37:58 AM

I thought I wasn't going to read this, but I did.
Great fiction article but it makes us think about the future...  Shocked
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:51:41 AM

Maybe hes really from the future and gave us the chance to change whats coming,it can really happen if the BTC will be accepted worldwide,the government wont have anything to tax on,cash will be useless and the BTC will dominate thats a scary picture of our future.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:53:58 AM

Impressive how many people are actually believing this, lol... It cant be, our average user must be smarter than that...

Thanks for coming from the future buddy, to warn us on the wrong section of an online forum... hahaha

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:54:04 AM

This reading really interested me in the beginning, but after that begin some sort of crap reading about citadels in 2025 and bodyguards. So that's just a nice story then, even if bitcoin will worth 1000000$, time machine just a dream.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:17:55 AM

Well,this was an entertaining read.  A lot more worthwhile than reading the millions of "Which Ico should I CHOOOOOOSE!?!?" posts.

What is more interesting is that it was posted in 2013 and is scary accurate.
Crypto Nostradomas?

The funny thing is, I bet a lot of you (admittedly me too) were excited in thinking that if the trend is correct btc will be 100,000 in 2019, then 1mil in 2021.
We are gonna be rich!

But the scary argument in here is not if the future is going to be like how the post says, but more, we have no idea what a world of only crypto looks like.
I have this gut feeling that decentralized works as long as there is a centralized entity to counter it.
But if world mass adoption starts to take shape and fiat becomes a thing of the past? Is that actually going to be a good thing?
In political terms, that would be beyond a democracy, not even in the same category really.
A truly open source way of paying for things that everyone uses? Well, I think that would simply be chaos.

Uao
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:27:47 AM

source : reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/

Whats your opinions?

Great read.

Well, I'm wondering how Luka Magnotta, a convicted murderer traveled back in time to post that on Reddit, uhm interesting.

Wait, he was convicted on December 23, 2014 and posted that on Reddit on August 31, 2013.

The plot thickens.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 8173

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:30:35 AM

I am sending this message from the year 2025. Things are looking bleak here, and some of you will carry blood on your hands.
If you don't believe me, please move on, as I have no way of proving to you I'm really who I claim to be.
I don't want to waste any of your time, so I'm merely going to explain what happened.

On average, every year so far, the value of Bitcoin has increased by about a factor ten. From 0.1 dollar in 2010, to 1 dollar in 2011, to 10 dollar in 2012, to 100 dollar in 2013. From now on, there's a slight slowdown, as the value increased by a factor ten every two years, to 1,000 dollar in 2015, to 10,000 in 2017, 100,000 in 2019, and 1,000,000 in 2021. From here onwards, there's no good way of expressing its value in dollars, as the dollar is no longer used, nor is any central bank issued currency for that matter. There are two main forms of wealth in today's world. Land and cryptocurrency.
There are just over 19 million Bitcoin known to be used in the world today, as well as a few hundred thousand that were permanently lost, and we're still dealing with a population of just over 7 billion people today. On average, this means the average person owns just under 0.003 bitcoin. However, due to the unequal distribution of wealth in my world, the mean person owns just 0.001 bitcoin. That's right, most of you reading this today are rich. I personally live next to an annoying young man who logged into his old Reddit account two years ago and discovered that he received a tip of 0.01 Bitcoin back in 2013 for calling someone a "faggot" when he was a 16 year old boy. Upon making this discovery he bought an airline ticket, left his house without telling anyone anything and went to a Citadel.

"What is a Citadel?" you might wonder. Well, by the time Bitcoin became worth 1,000 dollar, services began to emerge for the "Bitcoin rich" to protect themselves as well as their wealth. It started with expensive safes, then began to include bodyguards, and today, "earlies" (our term for early adapters), as well as those rich whose wealth survived the "transition" live in isolated gated cities called Citadels, where most work is automated. Most such Citadels are born out of the fortification used to protect places where Bitcoin mining machines are located. The company known as ASICminer to you is known to me as a city where Mr. Friedman rules as a king.

In my world, soon to be your world, most governments no longer exist, as Bitcoin transactions are done anonymously and thus most governments can enforce no taxation on their citizens. Most of the success of Bitcoin is due to the fact that Bitcoin turned out to be an effective method to hide your wealth from the government. Whereas people entering "rogue states" like Luxemberg, Monaco and Liechtenstein were followed by unmanned drones to ensure that governments know who is hiding wealth, no such option was available to stop people from hiding their money in Bitcoin.
Governments tried to stay relevant in my society by buying Bitcoin, which just made the problem worse, by increasing the value of Bitcoin. Governments did so in secret of course, but my generation's "Snowdens" are in fact greedy government employees who transferred Bitcoin to their own private account, and escaped to anarchic places where no questions are asked as long as you can cough up some money.

The four institutions with the largest still accessible Bitcoin balance are believed to be as following:

-ASICminer - 50,000 Bitcoin
-The IMF's "currency stabilization fund" - 70,000 Bitcoin
-Government of Saudi Arabia - 110,000 Bitcoin
-The North Korean government - 180,000 Bitcoin
Economic growth today is about -2% per year. Why is this? If you own more than 0.01 Bitcoin, chances are you don't do anything with your money. There is no inflation, and thus no incentive to invest your money. Just like the medieval ages had no significant economic growth, as wealth was measured in gold, our society has no economic growth either, as people know their 0.01 Bitcoin will be enough to last them a lifetime. The fact that there are still new Bitcoin released is what prevents our world from collapse so far it seems, but people fear that the decline in inflation that will occur during the next block halving may further wreck our economy.

What happened to the Winklevoss twins? The Winklevoss twins were among the first to die. After seeing the enormous damage done to the fabric of society, terrorist movements emerged that sought to hunt down and murder anyone known to have a large balance of Bitcoin, or believed to be responsible in any way for the development of cryptocurrency. Ironically, these terrorist movements use Bitcoin to anonymously fund their operations.
Most people who own any significant amount of Bitcoin no longer speak to their families and lost their friends, because they had to change their identities. There have been also been a few suicides of people who could not handle the guilt after seeing what happened to the bag-holders, the type of skeptical people who continued to believe it would eventually collapse, even after hearing the rumors of governments buying Bitcoin. Many people were taken hostage, and thus, it is suspected that 25% percent of "Bitcoin rich" actually physically tortured someone to get him to spill his password.
Why didn't we abandon Bitcoin, and move to another system? Well, we tried of course. We tried to step over to an inflationary cryptocurrency, but nobody with an IQ above 70 was willing to step up first and volunteer. After all, why would you voluntarily invest a lot of your money into a currency where you know your wealth will continually decline? The thing that made Bitcoin so dangerous to society was also what made it so successful. Bitcoin allows us to give into our greed.

In Africa, surveys show that an estimated 70% of people believe that Bitcoin was invented by the devil himself. There's a reason for this. It's a very sensitive issue that today is generally referred to as "the tragedy". The African Union had ambitious plans to help its citizens be ready to step over to Bitcoin. Governments gave their own citizens cell phones for free, tied to their government ID, and thus government sought to integrate Bitcoin into their economy. All went well, until "the tragedy" that is. A criminal organization, believed to be located in Russia, exploited a hardware fault in the government issued cell phones. It's believed that the entire continent of Africa lost an estimated 60% of its wealth in a period of 48 hours. What followed was a period of chaos and civil war, until the Saudi Arabian and North Korean governments, two of the world's major superpowers due to their authoritarian political system's unique ability to adapt to the "Bitcoin challenge", divided most African land between themselves and were praised as heroes by the local African population for it.

You might wonder, what is our plan now? It's clear that the current situation can not be sustained, without ending in a nuclear holocaust. I am part of an underground network, who seek to launch a coordinated attack against the very infrastructure of the Internet itself. We have at our disposal about 20 nuclear submarines, which we will use to cut all underwater cables between different continents. After this has been successfully achieved, we will launch a simultaneous nuclear pulse attack on every densely population area of the world. We believe that the resulting chaos will allow the world's population to rise up in revolt, and destroy as many computers out there as possible, until we reach the point where Bitcoin loses any relevance.
Of course, this outcome will likely lead to billions of deaths. This is a price we are forced to pay, to avoid the eternal enslavement of humanity to a tiny elite.

This is also the reason we contacted you.
It doesn't have to be like this. You do not have to share our fate. I don't know how, but you must find a way to destroy this godforsaken project in its infancy. I know this is a difficult thing to ask of you. You believed you were helping the world by eliminating the central banking cartel that governs your economies.

However, I have seen where it ends.

Whats your opinions?

Faggot!

Bitcoin address: 14424295685752722zNMsMiTcKGHAWgerA

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:40:49 AM

reserved  Cool  lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:48:19 AM

Maybe... just maybe him going back in time and telling the internet about Bitcoin's future is what led to the significant success and rise of Bitcoin that is plaguing his future timeline.

I guess that is rather bad luck for him. 

Well, at least 2025 is like 8 years away.  I probably won't be alive by then.  Poor Africa though, shit keeps on happening to it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 4369

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:51:35 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 07:20:04 PM by jojo69

that's...kind of one sided

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:59:37 AM

I would rather if the future remains a mystery. I think just as altcoin remains a mystery today. whatever will happen our most important future can face the process.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:17:05 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 04:27:14 AM by Lm2e4

For that person who post that on reddit at year 2013 all I can say is... He is such a good story teller.  Grin
You know what, I believe that time travel is possible but I don't think it will end up like that. And so, he came back from the future to let us know what will happened to bitcoin! And if he came back to write that story on reddit, something might change in the future, because we all knew when something changed in the past (even small things), it will affect the future. So, if ever his statement is possible, he changed it already.

Just saying...  Grin
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:39:33 AM

maybe hes a prophet from the future,i believe in multi universes like dragon ball super and the flash but telling his futureis really scared me.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
lambofan

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:56:37 AM

Maybe hes really from the future and gave us the chance to change whats coming,it can really happen if the BTC will be accepted worldwide,the government wont have anything to tax on,cash will be useless and the BTC will dominate thats a scary picture of our future.
Obviously he is not a time traveler as he says that he is,he just uses his imagination to tell a story that came to his head at that time,for example he only mentions that in that time there are two main forms of wealth in the world.Land and cryptocurrency,He leaves out gold,diamonds,etc things that  always had a lot of economic value,on the other hand,if we should care more about the environment and the feeding and care of the species we should not be so afraid of the future,also if there was no government who would be responsible for issues such as social security, justice, free education,etc.

Ichitaka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Anyone know what happen to him or the account?
He went back to the future? Shocked
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:17:49 AM

The fact that some of the highlight of this story has happened and is still happening is scary indeed. A world where everything is decentralised will be awesome and have it bad side too just like any system.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:22:42 AM

I've read the entire message and it actually gave me goosebumps, especially that it was 4 years ago that Bitcoin may hit $10,000 by 2017.

Oh it's true, it's damn true!

2025 is a long way to go, and I'll be turning 38 by that time. I checked his account and it was no longer found, maybe he time traveled back to the future.

I'm gonna bookmark this thread and Reddit link (until the site would delete this without notice) to keep an eye on it. If it hit's $100,000 by 2019 as he predicted, I just don't know what to say.

I still believe we have a brighter future ahead. We're the ones who control our future, and it remains unpredictable. For now, let's just focus on our goals to bank some $$$ in Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.

Since he's a good storyteller, he should publish a lot of fiction books by now and become a best-selling author. Cheesy

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█