Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am time traveler from the future,here to beg you to stop what you are doing.  (Read 1824 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:24:01 AM

Interesting post form four years back. He nailed the price in 2017 and might be right for the future price also. It will be interesting to see where this will lead to.

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:33:44 AM

Lolx, good story. If Bitcoin is fraud and created by devil himself then what about the other 1000+ crypto coins? Those are also created by devil, lmao
RealCrypto.org

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:37:06 AM

What really got me was the part about the North Koreans. They are attempting to become leaders in Bitcoin mining right now. Of all the countries to choose from in 2013, he mentioned NK. That on top of the price prediction is pretty impressive. Not saying I believe this but he has done a very good job in predicting where we are at now.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:39:32 AM

Lolx, good story. If Bitcoin is fraud and created by devil himself then what about the other 1000+ crypto coins? Those are also created by devil, lmao
He didnt say that mate,he said the BTC? what is the foundation of alts?you clearly not seing the picture.If your father is a murderer does the child commits his father's crime?
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:04:04 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 06:15:16 AM by Jannn

Anyone know what happen to him or the account?
He went back to the future? Shocked
Maybe dude  Grin , or he is right now watching us Grin

But overall im in goosebump while i reading it
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:08:51 AM

This is the interesting part of the story,when the BTC reaches $1M the golds,diamonds etc. would be worthless,the ones who adopted btc will have no problem so we can be rich in the future,no one will now until the time has come.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:09:45 AM

Sorry time traveler, but everything i do is so i can move to Mars in the year 2024.
At that point i dont really care what happens on Earth.

Edit : and we are taking Dash with us !  Roll Eyes

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Abdelirius@Tokeny

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:17:25 AM

A lot of the people who own bitcoin are nice people.. They'll know how to make things right.. or not.. Exciting times ahead! Better cushion up in your btc and grab some popcorn!
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:26:01 AM

Sorry time traveler, but everything i do is so i can move to Mars in the year 2024.
At that point i dont really care what happens on Earth.

Edit : and we are taking Dash with us !  Roll Eyes
Cheesy Before 2024 will be created a BTCMars special for the first Mars citizens.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:31:47 AM

He didnt say that mate,he said the BTC? what is the foundation of alts?you clearly not seing the picture.If your father is a murderer does the child commits his father's crime?

If Btc fall, some coins still can survive like Eth and Dash.
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:48:05 AM

^When he said btc is anonymous i laughed.
oil.vision

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

this post will definitely cause nightmares! I'm going to just hope that somebody like Elon Musk will appear and save us all
UnknownBTC

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:58:48 AM

This is already happening I'm already starting to get away from friends who suspects that i own a large amount of bitcoins for my security's sake i can't trust anyone.

My custom wallet: 1LearBTCNt5HnruJFdPHH1VAYDKtnTbDYR
oil.vision

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

This is already happening I'm already starting to get away from friends who suspects that i own a large amount of bitcoins for my security's sake i can't trust anyone.

Big money - big problems
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:13:27 AM

Interesting read! Many point made as far as I am concern is just somebody's fantasies and guesses! Bitcoin is going to mature in to proper currency and there won't be war on internet. Rich people may try to hijack bitcoin though! But many people will be lifted from poverty as a result of cryptocurrency even in Africa!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:32:04 AM

cool story of time traveller  he guess it right for 2017 to hit $10000 Grin
i have a hope that bitcoin will hit 1 million dollar someday but i dont believe in time travel you can only change your future but you cant go back in the past because its just a past action that you cannot replace

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:16:44 AM

I am sending this message from the year 2025. Things are looking bleak here, and some of you will carry blood on your hands.
If you don't believe me, please move on, as I have no way of proving to you I'm really who I claim to be.
I don't want to waste any of your time, so I'm merely going to explain what happened.

On average, every year so far, the value of Bitcoin has increased by about a factor ten. From 0.1 dollar in 2010, to 1 dollar in 2011, to 10 dollar in 2012, to 100 dollar in 2013. From now on, there's a slight slowdown, as the value increased by a factor ten every two years, to 1,000 dollar in 2015, to 10,000 in 2017, 100,000 in 2019, and 1,000,000 in 2021. From here onwards, there's no good way of expressing its value in dollars, as the dollar is no longer used, nor is any central bank issued currency for that matter. There are two main forms of wealth in today's world. Land and cryptocurrency.
There are just over 19 million Bitcoin known to be used in the world today, as well as a few hundred thousand that were permanently lost, and we're still dealing with a population of just over 7 billion people today. On average, this means the average person owns just under 0.003 bitcoin. However, due to the unequal distribution of wealth in my world, the mean person owns just 0.001 bitcoin. That's right, most of you reading this today are rich. I personally live next to an annoying young man who logged into his old Reddit account two years ago and discovered that he received a tip of 0.01 Bitcoin back in 2013 for calling someone a "faggot" when he was a 16 year old boy. Upon making this discovery he bought an airline ticket, left his house without telling anyone anything and went to a Citadel.

"What is a Citadel?" you might wonder. Well, by the time Bitcoin became worth 1,000 dollar, services began to emerge for the "Bitcoin rich" to protect themselves as well as their wealth. It started with expensive safes, then began to include bodyguards, and today, "earlies" (our term for early adapters), as well as those rich whose wealth survived the "transition" live in isolated gated cities called Citadels, where most work is automated. Most such Citadels are born out of the fortification used to protect places where Bitcoin mining machines are located. The company known as ASICminer to you is known to me as a city where Mr. Friedman rules as a king.

In my world, soon to be your world, most governments no longer exist, as Bitcoin transactions are done anonymously and thus most governments can enforce no taxation on their citizens. Most of the success of Bitcoin is due to the fact that Bitcoin turned out to be an effective method to hide your wealth from the government. Whereas people entering "rogue states" like Luxemberg, Monaco and Liechtenstein were followed by unmanned drones to ensure that governments know who is hiding wealth, no such option was available to stop people from hiding their money in Bitcoin.
Governments tried to stay relevant in my society by buying Bitcoin, which just made the problem worse, by increasing the value of Bitcoin. Governments did so in secret of course, but my generation's "Snowdens" are in fact greedy government employees who transferred Bitcoin to their own private account, and escaped to anarchic places where no questions are asked as long as you can cough up some money.

The four institutions with the largest still accessible Bitcoin balance are believed to be as following:

-ASICminer - 50,000 Bitcoin
-The IMF's "currency stabilization fund" - 70,000 Bitcoin
-Government of Saudi Arabia - 110,000 Bitcoin
-The North Korean government - 180,000 Bitcoin
Economic growth today is about -2% per year. Why is this? If you own more than 0.01 Bitcoin, chances are you don't do anything with your money. There is no inflation, and thus no incentive to invest your money. Just like the medieval ages had no significant economic growth, as wealth was measured in gold, our society has no economic growth either, as people know their 0.01 Bitcoin will be enough to last them a lifetime. The fact that there are still new Bitcoin released is what prevents our world from collapse so far it seems, but people fear that the decline in inflation that will occur during the next block halving may further wreck our economy.

What happened to the Winklevoss twins? The Winklevoss twins were among the first to die. After seeing the enormous damage done to the fabric of society, terrorist movements emerged that sought to hunt down and murder anyone known to have a large balance of Bitcoin, or believed to be responsible in any way for the development of cryptocurrency. Ironically, these terrorist movements use Bitcoin to anonymously fund their operations.
Most people who own any significant amount of Bitcoin no longer speak to their families and lost their friends, because they had to change their identities. There have been also been a few suicides of people who could not handle the guilt after seeing what happened to the bag-holders, the type of skeptical people who continued to believe it would eventually collapse, even after hearing the rumors of governments buying Bitcoin. Many people were taken hostage, and thus, it is suspected that 25% percent of "Bitcoin rich" actually physically tortured someone to get him to spill his password.
Why didn't we abandon Bitcoin, and move to another system? Well, we tried of course. We tried to step over to an inflationary cryptocurrency, but nobody with an IQ above 70 was willing to step up first and volunteer. After all, why would you voluntarily invest a lot of your money into a currency where you know your wealth will continually decline? The thing that made Bitcoin so dangerous to society was also what made it so successful. Bitcoin allows us to give into our greed.

In Africa, surveys show that an estimated 70% of people believe that Bitcoin was invented by the devil himself. There's a reason for this. It's a very sensitive issue that today is generally referred to as "the tragedy". The African Union had ambitious plans to help its citizens be ready to step over to Bitcoin. Governments gave their own citizens cell phones for free, tied to their government ID, and thus government sought to integrate Bitcoin into their economy. All went well, until "the tragedy" that is. A criminal organization, believed to be located in Russia, exploited a hardware fault in the government issued cell phones. It's believed that the entire continent of Africa lost an estimated 60% of its wealth in a period of 48 hours. What followed was a period of chaos and civil war, until the Saudi Arabian and North Korean governments, two of the world's major superpowers due to their authoritarian political system's unique ability to adapt to the "Bitcoin challenge", divided most African land between themselves and were praised as heroes by the local African population for it.

You might wonder, what is our plan now? It's clear that the current situation can not be sustained, without ending in a nuclear holocaust. I am part of an underground network, who seek to launch a coordinated attack against the very infrastructure of the Internet itself. We have at our disposal about 20 nuclear submarines, which we will use to cut all underwater cables between different continents. After this has been successfully achieved, we will launch a simultaneous nuclear pulse attack on every densely population area of the world. We believe that the resulting chaos will allow the world's population to rise up in revolt, and destroy as many computers out there as possible, until we reach the point where Bitcoin loses any relevance.
Of course, this outcome will likely lead to billions of deaths. This is a price we are forced to pay, to avoid the eternal enslavement of humanity to a tiny elite.

This is also the reason we contacted you.
It doesn't have to be like this. You do not have to share our fate. I don't know how, but you must find a way to destroy this godforsaken project in its infancy. I know this is a difficult thing to ask of you. You believed you were helping the world by eliminating the central banking cartel that governs your economies.

However, I have seen where it ends.

source : reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/
POSTED IT LAST 2013 IN REDDIT.

Whats your opinions?

This is very interesting prediction considering the fact it was said 4 years ago and it has so far being truth. I wonder who wrote this article . This article maybe ignored by many at 4 years ago but this article has some serious points and should not be ignored.  I think this article should be forwarded to bitcoin community and they should make their plans according to the fears mentioned in this article.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:19:29 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 07:31:09 PM by jojo69

So, against my better judgement, I feel that I have to weigh in on this.  

You see, I too am from the future, and it may or may not surprise you to learn that we still have plenty of politics here.  While most of what junjunsalsalani says is true, as far as it goes, they have cherry picked and distorted facts to serve an agenda.  Allow me to attempt to paint a more balanced picture.

While it is certainly true that the transition to a deflationary economic model has been rocky (and yes the Africa Tragedy was outright fucking criminal) and fraught with collateral damage, junjunsalsalani conveniently ignores that the inflationary system was totally unsustainable and headed for its own reckoning.  Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your view, we don't have access to a control timeline where the central bankers played out their game to the bitter end, but let me tell you; by 2020 it was not looking good.

The Citadels are a problem, to be sure, but their economic and military reach is not as pervasive as junjunsalsalani would have you believe.  Without access to the printing presses, the lords simply lack the resources to impose their will over most of humanity.  Oh sure, a fiery demagogue rises up every so often, scrapes up some gunships and burns a few villages, and it sucks, but they run out of steam after a time, and their reach is never more than regional.

A much bigger problem is the radiation.  Junjunsalsalani will tell you they plan their terrorism to avert "nuclear holocaust".  Piffle, we are already living in it.  You see, when things started to really come apart quite a few spent fuel pools boiled over due to corporate or government negligence.  Weapons are the least of our worries.  They sit inert in their bunkers with decaying tritium triggers, most of them wouldn't even go off any more.  But the dry pools just burn and burn.  If there is one thing you could do to help us it is not destroy Bitcoin for fucks sake, but deal with your dirty diapers.

On the flip side, the natural world has proven to be remarkably resilient.  The inflationary system of fractional reserve fiat and derivatives allowed resource extraction to radically outpace any sane balance.  When I look around here in the past, I can hardly believe what is going on.  You manufacture garbage.  I don't mean actual waste.  Your "goods" are absolute fucking shit.  I see this stuff stacked up in your "WAL-Marts" 99% of it is totally useless.  Valuable resources have been invested in creating this junk, packaging it, and shipping it, literally, to the far side of the globe where it's useful life is hours before it hits the landfill.  It is obscene.

Purchases in our system actually cost you.  There is no "putting it on the card".  There is no new wealth coming into the economy so if a new belonging is not going to help feed you, you don't buy it, period.  We invest in quality tools, productive land, water purification projects and you know what? It's all right.  We mark the seasons, we harvest our crops, we celebrate births and deaths.  It is hard work, but we get to keep what we produce and the arrangements we enter into are largely voluntary.

Don't let Junjunsalsalani's citadel underclass zealots fool you.  There is no going back.  You can't create some daddy State that will roll back the clock and take care of everything for you...time marches on.

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

What do you have on the plan, change your appearance and go to the Citadel ?? ; D
In fact, I believe that this is a beautiful fairy tale. This is my personal opinion)
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:17:24 PM

Both technical revolution and revolution in minds must happen to make all these things come true. However, I remember the time when all giggled at the idea to have a phone without wires.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: