Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect on the cost of bitcoin CME Bitcoin futures  (Read 290 times)
icanscript (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:22:42 AM

Lately there have been a lot of rumors and conversations on the subject of CME Bitcoin futures.
What do you think, really affect the cost of bitcoin without buying it.?
imshon

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:27:51 AM

Clearly CME listing becomes credit of BTC, giving people a sense of security.
I think that it makes it easier to participate in the market.
In any case, it is certain that interest will spread.
bluejam

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:21:27 AM

Clearly CME listing becomes credit of BTC, giving people a sense of security.
I think that it makes it easier to participate in the market.
In any case, it is certain that interest will spread.
Agreed. Some people (see Reddit) fear that somehow they will be able to manipulate BTC's price level although I don't really underdstand how. I'm not very familiar with "finance speech". Even if BTC somehow drops the increased awareness will make it rise again.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:47:15 AM

Lately there have been a lot of rumors and conversations on the subject of CME Bitcoin futures.
What do you think, really affect the cost of bitcoin without buying it.?

I don't know what are these rumors you are referring to, but the announcements regarding bitcoin futures have been pretty clear and coming from CME group directly. there was nothing to doubt and become rumor.

and as for the effects, I believe the current rally is mostly because of that news. and when the price rise begins, everyone else joins in. it is not just because they are adding a market and that market is attracting investors, but instead it is the news about them adding the market which is putting bitcoin on the radar of many investors who now are seeing bitcoin as a valuable option to invest in. and as the demand increases the FOMO buyers start joining in and price rise becomes fast. probably even reaching $12k pretty soon.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: