Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: $11k? Too fast or just hyped?  (Read 2126 times)
TheServerDown (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:34:26 AM

Are you worried with the current pace of the rise in pricing of Bitcoin? Is it too fast? Are we expecting a dormant Q1 of next year? Any speculation? Share your thoughts below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:13:28 AM

Every expert is expecting some correction but bitcoin prices are not coming down. Let's see where it will end up.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:13:33 AM

Are you worried with the current pace of the rise in pricing of Bitcoin? Is it too fast? Are we expecting a dormant Q1 of next year? Any speculation? Share your thoughts below.

I genuinely see no reason as of now as to why Bitcoin would suddenly slow down. For most of those huge drops there has been some kind of explanation. For example with the drop in Q3 of this year, the main reason was the China FUD. I don't really see anything of the sorts coming unless there are plans for a lot more hard forks. In this case, we'll see bubbles leading up to each of the forks and then a correction right after as well.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:40:53 AM

Every expert is expecting some correction but bitcoin prices are not coming down. Let's see where it will end up.

I believe that prices won't go down. Haven't we heard enough of this already. Butcoin is an international product, a commodity that have the potential to surpassed even gold reserve, the adoption of it is increasing in different parts of the world and I think this is not about whales buying the BTC anymore, this is about the demand that the world wants and the demand is getting higher and higher every minute causing BTC to go up in a fast pace, and this might even go for years to come until it reaches the price where it meets the demand of the people who are using and holding it. As we can all see, there are forks coming up but that doesn't mean that it is a bad news. If you have BTC you have the new coin so don't be worried.

I have a prediction that this might even go to 40k$ in 3 months.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:08:22 AM

I expect this rise to continue on the same trend that it currently is on until it reaches $11k or even $12k in a very short time because there is a lot of money coming in these days according to exchange stats and also with looking at the huge growth in the trading volume.

but when those higher prices were reached we may see some downtime. even big drops and lots of FUD because it is time!
every time we have a rally like this when a big rise happens and new unexpected ATHs are set, the FUD machines start right after. it starts with a simple correction then continues to get bigger with FUD and then jumps back up on the same previous trend again.

Only Bitcoin
protactinium91

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:14:45 AM

I cannot believe in this price rise. I was SURE it will drop by at least 30% at 10000

New >>> BITCOIN mining Game <<< with real PROFIT! 100 Satoshi register bonus!
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:54:27 AM

I'm not worried right now. Even if a correction does come it's going to be temporary, bitcoin's going to be shooting right up there in the 200 billion market cap region until at least the end of the year 2017.

It is rising fast, but compared to 2013 you'll see some obvious differences.

2013 is a "flash in the pan", whole thing lasted no more than 1 month, whilst this bull market's been going on for months now, nearly a year.

Smiley
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:03:45 AM

I expect this rise to continue on the same trend that it currently is on until it reaches $11k or even $12k in a very short time because there is a lot of money coming in these days according to exchange stats and also with looking at the huge growth in the trading volume.

but when those higher prices were reached we may see some downtime. even big drops and lots of FUD because it is time!
every time we have a rally like this when a big rise happens and new unexpected ATHs are set, the FUD machines start right after. it starts with a simple correction then continues to get bigger with FUD and then jumps back up on the same previous trend again.

But before that, im sure their will a big price drop for about a week then the price will start rise up again. I hope by that time i should invested in bitcoin and some altcoin. Becuase i do think that when btc drops, the trading market will be flooded.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

Maybe the price grows too fast and thus looks suspicious and everyone is worried that the price is bubble who is going to burst fast or maybe we just have to get used to that bitcoin price is changing much faster than before and I mean in both ways, up and down. At the momemnt I'm not worried and I'm also prepared on the dump scenario. My speculation is that the price could rise up until the end of the year but afterwards tho whole process would slow down a bit and some slight correction will happen.

malaj
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:14:58 AM

It is too fast in my opinion, there is no fundameltal aspect that suppor the current price. Bust just try to sell some of my bitcoin at this rate. I just worry about there will be another huge dump soon.
While some people are still hyping the bitcoin and it should be a good time to take a rest a little bit.
Jnoy92

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:18:27 AM

What are you guys talking about?! Bitcoin exchanges say they're adding 500K users A DAY. Google and Amazon have already started investing in mining at least and that's a step up. And as soon as Amazon or Google start accepting Bitcoin I'm telling you there's going to be at least a 30% rally. I don'y know about that correction though, I've been waiting to buy low for the past few months but its just not going down and when you think about it 500K people a day adding money into Altcoins and most of them are buying Bitcoin bc they don't know about the other ones yet. That's all everyone outside the community are talking about... NOT ETHER NOT DASH NOT LITECOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:22:44 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 10:34:18 AM by talkbitcoin

at this point $11,000 is only $300 or 2% away so it is coming. it is fast, but not faster than it normally is when there is some big news about bitcoin increasing the adoption of it.

I cannot believe in this price rise. I was SURE it will drop by at least 30% at 10000

you mean at most, because so far the worst case scenarios couldn't push the price past 30% drop. and now there is no bad scenario let alone being worst Cheesy
and by the way we are nearly $1000 past 10k now!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:24:44 AM

Yes, when we hear the price of Bitcoin increase it feels very good but when the price of Bitcoin in real time it makes afraid me because again the price drops. So we have to be very careful with price of the Bitcoin.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:43:20 AM

I've been a little surprise you of how fast the value is going high right now, but I dont see any reason for it to go down. I think it will continue to rise until the month of december. And after thtlat the price willbe steady and slowly rise up. I have just converted some of my btc to fiat but upon seeing the value that is conti uing to go high I am right now hesitant to convert what's lefy on my btc wallet. I will just hold it and enjoy the pump.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

Yes, when we hear the price of Bitcoin increase it feels very good but when the price of Bitcoin in real time it makes afraid me because again the price drops. So we have to be very careful with price of the Bitcoin.

There is nothing to be careful about the price of bitcoin it is fluctuating the way it uses to be, you just need to be cautious about the price because it might burst down and we need to be ready to convert our bitcoin to fiat then after the price drops return it to bitcoin again so you can accumulate earnings, I really think the big whales are gonna be responsible with a sudden drop of bitcoin because there gonna be manipulating the price by dumping their own bitcoin, because right now we need to be prepared with the correction.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

It's too fast for sure, but I'm not worried. I'm realistic enough to understand that we may end up going back down at some point, and for that reason will wisely secure profits at various moments. I firstly secured profits at just over $9500, and will secure the next bit of profits at $12,000, of course assuming that we'll reach these levels. It's impossible for anyone here to say something of value regarding how long we'll be able to maintain this bull run. This market has literally trashed like 99% of all predictions this year, and the 1% minority that was right, was nothing more than a good (lucky) guess. Just sit back and enjoy how your wealth is going up. What we're experiencing this year is not something we get to experience many more times.
mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:19:09 AM

There were large drops at around 9700 but they were immediately bought again and prices rose back to 9700
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:37:29 AM

Let's just accept it on what's going on with bitcoin now. Isn't it great that the price went up too quick? $11,000 is real and probably speculations on national television is helping to get more investors and this is why the price seems to keep on fluctuating in a positive way. I can say that it is really fast but what we can do is just ride on it and keep on holding what we've got, it's better to stick with long term plans.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:47:35 AM

There were large drops at around 9700 but they were immediately bought again and prices rose back to 9700

Yes, chances are there soon there will be correction in the price and value of Bitcoin price will change. Really the price of Bitcoin will start decreasing and will settle at the 9000$ soon.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

It is too fast bro it is growing for about $1000 in a week or more only bitcoin is so aggressive it is ridiculous seriously i didnt think this is the reality on bitcoins  progress. It will probably go low in the next months or so and were facing some events like christmass and new year.
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:04:16 PM

It's definitely too fast to be sustainable in the long term. This is a parabolic run. It usually ends harshly, with a major wick at the top followed by a 50-70% price drop.

Now the question is, where is the top? I don't see any volume to indicate heavy distribution in the $10k-$11k area. Supply is still lacking; nobody is selling. This has to go higher. Looking for $15k, $20k, maybe $25k....... then crash. Fingers crossed. Smiley
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:27:17 PM

I was definitely expecting a drop around $10k back down to $7500 - though any crash would be very short lived just like the week long crash to $5500 on the 2x cancellation.

Still expecting a drop soon. But organic user growth is so huge right now it might not drop for a while. All these new people piling in aren't thinking oh I'll wait for a drop, they're now thinking "crap I coulda bought in $5000 lower a month ago, I better not wait now!"
After getting my parents (~80yo) a little interested in Bitcoin back in August, and a little bit more in October, they finally after seeing this month's rise opened up a Coinbase account last night, just one piece of anecdotal evidence.

So yeah I expect a drop at some point soon but I expect it to be very short lived. I do think we could hit $20k in or before April.
EtihadBitcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:27:27 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 12:41:37 PM by EtihadBitcoin

It is rising too quickly and should expect it to take a dive and hard if it ever does before the year is up.

What is driving an over $1200 rise within the past 24 hours does not seem sustainable at all.

It was $9750 now it is over $10920 which is not viable one bit. Roll Eyes
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:32:30 PM

I think that for now it will increase incredibly high until CME release its product, then there will be a correction. But we will remain above 8000$ for sure, so not really worrying.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:05:10 PM

It's definitely too fast to be sustainable in the long term. This is a parabolic run. It usually ends harshly, with a major wick at the top followed by a 50-70% price drop.

Now the question is, where is the top? I don't see any volume to indicate heavy distribution in the $10k-$11k area. Supply is still lacking; nobody is selling. This has to go higher. Looking for $15k, $20k, maybe $25k....... then crash. Fingers crossed. Smiley

At this point, even if the price corrects by 60% it would still only go back to $4.5K --- which is not low at all given this is the price we have seen just half a year ago!!

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:14:40 PM

I think it's going too fast too. But for some reason the price is increasing a lot and doesn't stop... Is it really because Bitcoin investment funds being created giving more security to investors?

Or is it just because people are seeing the opportunity, the "hype" and are investing heavily now?

Too much speculation, too less real facts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

From +$11200 to $10500-10700 in different exchanges. Well, big whales cashing out huge profit apparently  Wink

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:48:02 PM

From +$11200 to $10500-10700 in different exchanges. Well, big whales cashing out huge profit apparently  Wink
Just doing a routine and make sure that they will benefits from such action, for me this price really gone so fast and if correction happen I wish 10k$ would be its support level, and while its trying to jumped more we can accumulate and try to invest, just keep holding as we already seen how big the future can be for bitcoin investment.
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

Yes, whales might be cashing out to manipulate the price of bitcoin. This doesn't mean that price is being hyped and maybe some people get into panic just because of the sudden price pumping. Have trust and surely the growth will make us reach a bigger price and profit good holding long-term.

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:31:31 PM

I think that before Christmas people should sell their coins to make yourself and your family gifts. This should reduce the price of bitcoin. But bitcoin always denies any logical argument. Vozmozno this is because the price of bitcoin is controlled by the whales. They can easily manipulate large volumes of coins and this makes the price of bitcoin is unpredictable.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:39:03 PM

From +$11200 to $10500-10700 in different exchanges. Well, big whales cashing out huge profit apparently  Wink

It's normal and quite expected to happen. Good thing is that the market is still bullish enough to get bought up quickly -- the only question is how long this will be the case. Not that it in current market has much value, but I expect things to reverse pretty soon (soon meaning 1 to 2 weeks). If it happens, I will use it to convert some of my growing bunch of fiat into Bitcoin if it falls back significantly. That being said, the more people cash out, the sooner they run out of coins, and the more likely it is that they won't interfere much in the next best rush.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:00:24 PM

perhaps, monitoring the current price is really a good thing. it could be bitcoin prices rose to more than $ 11k in the near future. but, if you want to sell it, I think it's also a good decision, because it can minimize the risk.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:24:24 PM

I think that before Christmas people should sell their coins to make yourself and your family gifts. This should reduce the price of bitcoin. But bitcoin always denies any logical argument. Vozmozno this is because the price of bitcoin is controlled by the whales. They can easily manipulate large volumes of coins and this makes the price of bitcoin is unpredictable.
No i think the price can be increase more this coming december the movement of the price is just like last year and other year ago.. that the price is always increase every around november and december..
And i think it can be happen again this following month.. maybe this january we will see the price will decrease but i think it can be decrease until 9k it can be stay  long in this price and increase back again in march of 2018..  This is base in what movement of the price year ago..
dmamigo

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:41:44 PM

No i think the price can be increase more this coming december the movement of the price is just like last year and other year ago.. that the price is always increase every around november and december..
And i think it can be happen again this following month.. maybe this january we will see the price will decrease but i think it can be decrease until 9k it can be stay  long in this price and increase back again in march of 2018..  This is base in what movement of the price year ago..

The price shall go up till 25 December to 1st of January for sure, then it might fall, as many short term investors will probably convert it to fiat. But in the next year something great is going to happen I believe, already its being predicted it will grow 3-4X more. Hyped in the sense of profit, as many new peoples want to get it to earn or grow their money, but I believe its not blind hype.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:51:00 PM

LOL the price is getting now so the hype is over. The price is getting down now, I wonder on how long this correction will take place.

This is normal and the thing that you've been worrying now has just happened and it is also quick in going down. I had to sold a small amount at $10,000 and I feel bad that I miss it on $11,000.

Still that's a good price for me, will wait for it's increase after this dip.

redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:58:03 PM

It was overhyped but we missed these days. It remember me 2013 November. Those were the days. Smiley
Over 11k to 9k correction was expected. It's healthy for long term. There's no need to worry about. It can't go up and up without any correction or stop.
cellard
Legendary

Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:11:56 PM

LOL the price is getting now so the hype is over. The price is getting down now, I wonder on how long this correction will take place.

This is normal and the thing that you've been worrying now has just happened and it is also quick in going down. I had to sold a small amount at $10,000 and I feel bad that I miss it on $11,000.

Still that's a good price for me, will wait for it's increase after this dip.

We are retracing back to the mid term range channel, which means the line that meets $5555.6 and $7833, so as long as we stay above $9000 we are pretty safe, and it seems we are going up again as we speak.

Looks like the classic figure to test a former top is forming, so I expect us to test $10000+ again in the new hours. All the shorts that were nervous in the brand new 5 figure territory have been liquidated already.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 736

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:18:36 PM

They did cashed out now, profit taking at spree $$$ they helped each other to make the price of bitcoin reached $11,000 and after that goal has been succeed it's now the returning time. Selling those coins that they got earlier and now it's the time of waiting again for the least dip before buying.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
DustyRah

Activity: 530

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:23:25 PM

$11,000 a coin is severely undervalued if we consider investors getting in on this game. I would put the value of Bitcoin this year at $70,000 and next year at over quarter million dollars.

If the general public wants to be part of Bitcoin, then $1 million a Bitcoin will start to look paltry.

Once again, $11,000 a Bitcoin is very undervalued.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:26:33 PM

Now we are seeing a bit of a pull back so maybe the price rose too quickly. This is probably just temporary but we don’t know for how long exactly and how low it will drop. I would guess that it’s a correction rather than a crash with some profit takers bringing the price down a little along with some panic sellers. This would be a good time to look at a target price for buying if anyone is ready to invest.
thecodebear

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:34:39 PM

I was definitely expecting a drop around $10k back down to $7500 - though any crash would be very short lived just like the week long crash to $5500 on the 2x cancellation.

Still expecting a drop soon. But organic user growth is so huge right now it might not drop for a while. All these new people piling in aren't thinking oh I'll wait for a drop, they're now thinking "crap I coulda bought in $5000 lower a month ago, I better not wait now!"
After getting my parents (~80yo) a little interested in Bitcoin back in August, and a little bit more in October, they finally after seeing this month's rise opened up a Coinbase account last night, just one piece of anecdotal evidence.

So yeah I expect a drop at some point soon but I expect it to be very short lived. I do think we could hit $20k in or before April.

Yay crash time!

As I said in the above post, I've been expecting a crash around $10k. It just happened to go up to $11,450 or so before finally crashing. So far it dropped as low as under $8500, currently back around $10,000. I'm guessing it will continue dropping under $8000 overall and maybe take a few days to come back up. Though I dunno buy pressure is so huge and so much new money is coming in maybe it'll stabilize back over $10k very quickly.

Either way a good healthy drop today!
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

I think the sharp drop below $10k shows that we did go up too fast. They hype about crossing $10k, coverage in all major media outlets and the phenomenal gains of bitcoin this year all played a part in getting people to invest. Now I hope we go up again slowly and steadily.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rickirs

Activity: 206
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:43:55 PM

I think the sharp drop below $10k shows that we did go up too fast. They hype about crossing $10k, coverage in all major media outlets and the phenomenal gains of bitcoin this year all played a part in getting people to invest. Now I hope we go up again slowly and steadily.

True, now I am seeing more regular coverage in traditional media than ever, now even people with nothing to do with tech are showing interest in BTC .. time for another high soon, may be 13K next time ?
ahmadakbari

Merit: 116

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

Now we are seeing a bit of a pull back so maybe the price rose too quickly. This is probably just temporary but we don’t know for how long exactly and how low it will drop. I would guess that it’s a correction rather than a crash with some profit takers bringing the price down a little along with some panic sellers. This would be a good time to look at a target price for buying if anyone is ready to invest.

Yes, Agree with you. This is exactly what happening and it is not something new. Every time the price rises very much, then it is corrected and then it rises again.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:46:44 PM

Why should we worried? It will just stress you honestly. Rather than take it as a worry thing to think, treat that as an advantage instead and take a ride. Right now there is a dip and those who take advantage selling at that price level got a profit. But now what in return? They have to wait now for more dip before can get in again because it's non sense if they will just bought today at the price of what they did their sell. They just should hold instead if that is the case.

The advantage of having too "fast" in the movement of bitcoin price is, we can expect a new high bottom after some large correction that will happened. Who wants to go back again for let's say $7,000 below after reaching this level? I doubt those waiting for that level will really buy coins.

Speculation? It will continue to rise so HODL.

Yay crash time!

As I said in the above post, I've been expecting a crash around $10k. It just happened to go up to $11,450 or so before finally crashing. So far it dropped as low as under $8500, currently back around $10,000. I'm guessing it will continue dropping under $8000 overall and maybe take a few days to come back up. Though I dunno buy pressure is so huge and so much new money is coming in maybe it'll stabilize back over $10k very quickly.

Either way a good healthy drop today!

You really called it a crash? To called it a crash it must be stayed for long duration but it didn't meaning there is no crash as price push up back. I think it's just stay for less than a hour.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:40:07 PM

I think that for now it will increase incredibly high until CME release its product, then there will be a correction. But we will remain above 8000$ for sure, so not really worrying.
I'm not so sure if bitcoin value will going into deep this coming 2018, but don't worry because I'm sure that this coin will continue raising up. Because if you see the trend of bitcoin now in the market their price now are going up and if there's a time that it will fall down I think a little bit only. Moreover we don't need to worry regarding fall down of price, because I'm sure it was part of daily movement of bitcoin in stock market.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:52:17 PM

I'm not worried right now. Even if a correction does come it's going to be temporary, bitcoin's going to be shooting right up there in the 200 billion market cap region until at least the end of the year 2017.

2013 is a "flash in the pan", whole thing lasted no more than 1 month, whilst this bull market's been going on for months now, nearly a year.
When we do try to compare on what happened on those previous years on the situation on where major price corrections did happen then I would say it wont possibly happen as of todays for sure since I can able to see that theres a strong support which a crash or too big correction is imminent.I was really surprised on how fast the price did rise in a matter of days and hitting up 11k+ price but well as expected it did able to reduce back to 9k.

btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:50:53 PM

Yes, Agree with you. This is exactly what happening and it is not something new. Every time the price rises very much, then it is corrected and then it rises again.

Indeed it is healthy to see such a correction. Rising $1000 every two days is just horrible to watch. It does not make sense at all. Some kind of correction is indeed needed.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:29:05 PM

$11,000 a coin is severely undervalued if we consider investors getting in on this game. I would put the value of Bitcoin this year at $70,000 and next year at over quarter million dollars.

If the general public wants to be part of Bitcoin, then $1 million a Bitcoin will start to look paltry.

Once again, $11,000 a Bitcoin is very undervalued.
With such predictions you aren't making yourself look that credible. If we look at Bitcoin's long term potential, current levels are definitely undervalued, but it's the short term we're dealing with right now, and undervalued isn't part of it.

However, if we have CME come on board, we might end up shooting up even further, which basically means that even how overbought the short term market might be, it will ignore all this and increase even more.

I am not paying much attention to how this market bounces up and down today since I am not a trader. I just look at the market a few times a day to see what's up, and that's really it ~ we'll see where the market goes from here.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:41:08 PM

Definitely too fast. In my opinion there should have been a rise until $5000 until the end of 2017. A constant organic rise. The way it actually soared up is not healthy, I guess everybody with some common sense has to agree here.
PranDoW

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:48:26 PM

In my opinion that these 11k were artificially made, for some purpose. After correction, bitcoin will drop about 7-8 thousand but it is not exactly. Just a small analysis based on graph
cellard
Legendary

Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:22:12 AM

In my opinion that these 11k were artificially made, for some purpose. After correction, bitcoin will drop about 7-8 thousand but it is not exactly. Just a small analysis based on graph

I don't believe the bull pressure is artificial at all. The tether FUD is just that, unfounded FUD. It is true that Bitfinex hasn't had an audit in 3 years and the damn thing could collapse for all I know, but the good news is: it doesn't really matter. The demand is real, and if tether went down, all of this money would go to Bitcoin. Altcoins would suffer the most, Bitcoin would benefit. Tether FUDsters are reading it wrong or being deliverately FUDish to try to crash the price and buy at a cheaper price.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:26:45 AM

I agree, there is a lot going on that we probably don't know about. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another run up on BCH soon either to try and get all the miners to switch back. Who knows.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:32:15 AM

a fairly rapid rise keeps the bitcoin price down quickly. well, this is really happening at the moment. bitcoin prices dropped $ 1000 in less than 2 hours. at this time, bitcoin prices will stabilize at a price of $ 10k in some time.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:02:43 AM

People are getting hyped of the fast pacing increase in the price of bitcoin. I mean who wouldn't be with the price increasing unto 10,000 just before November ends for sure many people are getting more motivated to invest in bitcoin. So basically that is one of the reasons why I see no fall of bitcoin and the increase will even go high as many would expect it to be.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:29:06 AM

I agree, there is a lot going on that we probably don't know about. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another run up on BCH soon either to try and get all the miners to switch back. Who knows.
Everyone usually say bitcoin will drop but it's hard happen now. Bitcoin's upward trend is considered unstoppable by experts. Everyone is waiting for the Bitcoin price at the end of the year.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:48:56 AM

Everyone usually say bitcoin will drop but it's hard happen now. Bitcoin's upward trend is considered unstoppable by experts. Everyone is waiting for the Bitcoin price at the end of the year.

I might be one of those who didn't see bitcoin rise to $11,000. Maybe its too fast that it quickly drop to $10,000 today and now its trading above $10,620 as per coinmarketcap. There's still a lot we don't know and don't understand what's keeping this uptrend, price manipulation? Maybe. Who knows?

So for me, although its a fast climb to $11,000, price above $10,000 is sustainable, with few minor corrections along the way but sustainable. And with CME coming on-board next month (if rumors is true) then bitcoin could shoot up once again to $11,000 and stay there.

I still have though the attack coming from Bitcoin Cash at the back of my mind. They will still try to grab some of that cash flowing to bitcoin ecosystem, but I don't think they will succeed long term.

Just continue to HODL, its the best and logical choice for now.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
thecodebear

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:12:02 AM

Looks like today's price action was maybe just a quick correction rather than turning into a big crash, but I guess we'll see what happens the next few days. Right now it looks pretty stable above $10k. Would love to just see some sideways action in the 10,000s for a few days before starting to push up to possible $13k-$15k by end of the year.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:26:22 AM

Maybe? We really really like this right if bitcoin reaches $11,000. Then it's really good right? Even if it's too fast bitcoin say's it all and giving us more and more opportunity... Because of that many big people will more convince to invest and take a part in to cryptoworld such as BITCOINERS. All i can say? Better to increased now and go up into $25,000 hahaha even if it's to exoensive and fast hahahaha

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:26:00 PM

A lot has changed over the years and I agree with you that this cannot be compared to 2013. A lot of investors know what they are getting into and are ready to be a part of something big.

Any correction that would happen may not be huge but a lot is going to keep happening in the long run and next year will surely bring even much more surprises than what we are seeing so far. I won't say we have seen too fast yet, but we are getting there.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:15:55 AM

The returns of the prices are truly remarkable, given that recently banning on bitcoin trading in China. The adaptation were above my expectations wondering that what have been left by China traders where fastly devoured by new investors.
I'm not worried at all, corrections are seemingly fair. I am glad that bitcoin is starting to become widespread.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:31:22 AM

I think that $11k are also made by big whales as they pump hard the price recently and the people are gone crazy for that. Just proves that bitcoin can reach beyond what we imagine.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:38:19 AM

This is just a new beginning of bitcoin uptrend. I can see more people getting interest on bitcoin as they are amaze on how bitcoin growth until this time
I can say that bitcoin will reach another highest record on 2018 so my suggestion, just keep purchase and hold btc as long as possible !
naidray
Legendary

Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:27:21 AM

I would not say I am worried and at the same time, I may just say it is getting interesting and more confusing by the day. A lot of us expected a correction to come at $10,000 and it did after touching $11,000.

Bitcoin has shown us all some pretty crazy surprising bull run and the slowing down with the recent little correction may be concerning as to understand where the bull is actually headed right now. As it is, we just have to keep looking where it is all going to be headed.
DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:38:54 AM

it's not surprising to see it around that place for a moment,
they did it deliberately to make a confusion for traders,and they're successfully did that,right?
many people do not what should they do and most of them felt afraid of it.
there're a lot of thread opened about that move and asked about it,something like this :
it's a healthy move ? it's a bubble ? will it burst right now ?
the whales always break the pattern to maximize the profit,so it's not about too fast or hype,
but instead it's total manipulation,
for Q1 i heard a rumour that there'll be another listing in some place for Bitcoin.
so we may be can see another movement until we find out about the truth about that rumour.
holding it right now is not a bad idea in my opinion because Bitcoin still has a lot of room to grow and potential await it in the future.

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
oegarod

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

Bitcoin price has grown gradually and if that's a hyped growth surely with the ongoing price drop it could have reached much low in value. Now the scenario is same as that happens every time after a drop. It has begun to grow retaining the value from which started it to drop low.
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:06:15 PM

I was also sure that price will drop by 40-50% again to 5-7k area after it hit $11.500 2 days ago but it seems it is unstoppable.
It's realy frightening to see that big rise and also media attention right now, everyone is fomo'ing.
Maaaaaaybe it needs a big correction again because it is definitely rising too fast right now. We would see 100-200k in 1 year if that uptrend continues :O
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:29:36 PM

No I'm not worried, it was too fast and then there was a correction but that was to be expected now the price is once again close to 11000 dollars and I think it is very likely we get a price even higher than that at the end of the year taking into consideration all the factors that are currently affecting the price of bitcoin since we know the price of bitcoin most of the time has a tendency to go up in December.
bitcoin_lover_1234

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:52 PM

You can just check http://didthebitcoinbubbleburstyet.com/ and see if it's over or not  Smiley
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:03:54 AM

The pattern that we saw is just normal, there was no hype, it was not that fast, this is what suppose to happen to any high volatile investment, you'll see the price shooting up at any time and going down as fast as it goes up, we should not be worry at all about bitcoin going up so fast, it is also not a hype, considering that we did see a gradual increase on the value, considering that bitcoin has no open or closing markets, it is one of its advantages, people can trade anytime around the world.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

My view is not to hold more because selling is best now because maybe it will be like excess of hold and it lead to another waiting time of many weeks so I am going to sell my coin because I don’t think so that many of people will keep calm and see the prices going up they will surely cash out and if this trend get started prices will come down a bit and take time to go back so sell and earn profit and wait for next dump.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:00:34 PM

The returns of the prices are truly remarkable, given that recently banning on bitcoin trading in China. The adaptation were above my expectations wondering that what have been left by China traders where fastly devoured by new investors.
I'm not worried at all, corrections are seemingly fair. I am glad that bitcoin is starting to become widespread.

Some of the Chinese trading was fake. I also think that the Chinese are still buying, but just in person instead. See the following article:

https://www.ft.com/content/d576e4e4-c374-11e7-a1d2-6786f39ef675

Chinese investors are still trading bitcoin and buying initial coin offerings, suggesting authorities in Beijing are struggling to clamp down on cryptocurrencies just weeks after announcing that public exchanges would be shut down.

Observers feared the closure of Chinese exchanges would lead to a sharp drop in demand for bitcoin, given China has been a key source of demand. Instead, more of the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies has gravitated towards the private over-the-counter market.

“The situation with China’s exchanges has pushed more of its trading over the counter, where there is a fairly robust and liquid market,” said John Riggins, head of Asia operations for BTC Media, a fintech information platform.

Chinese investors are also using mobile messaging platforms to connect, negotiating bilateral trades without the help of an exchange. Many OTC bitcoin transactions originally used WeChat, Tencent’s ubiquitous mobile messaging. However, concern about surveillance has driven many traders to Telegram, an encrypted platform that boasts greater security.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

I was hoping the BTC would die, now all my alts are struggling, this is not ideal

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
thecodebear

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:19:37 PM

My view is not to hold more because selling is best now because maybe it will be like excess of hold and it lead to another waiting time of many weeks so I am going to sell my coin because I don’t think so that many of people will keep calm and see the prices going up they will surely cash out and if this trend get started prices will come down a bit and take time to go back so sell and earn profit and wait for next dump.

You're gonna lose money if you sell now. Correction is already over and the price is moving up again, will probably hit new ATH's this weekend. Selling in the last thing anyone should be doing right now.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

I doubt that it is a hype specially hearing that the CME bitcoin futures contracts has been finalized in Dec 18 this year. I told in another thread that another theory I think why the price keeps on going up is the result of the Venezuelan crisis. The demand by the Venezuela's is going up because they used bitcoin as hedge against their economic woes they are facing right now. You can even check that the price of bitcoin in Venezuela is premium, higher than Western and Asian trading platforms. Now we have reached $11,000 once again and I think it will not go down very soon. Investors are still very bullish with the CME news and there's one coming Q2 next year, Nasdaq bitcoin futures as well. In my opinion, its no longer hype topping $11,000 and its gonna be here to stay and we can sustain it for longer period of time.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

The $11,000 mark is neither too fast nor just hyped. You can see a trend, and you can definitely rely on it. Upon checking my data, I have seen remarkable trends that are worthy of consideration. Say, it reaches $11,000, then it drops to $9,500, then it goes mainstream between $9,500 to $10,500, then climbs again to $11,000 or more. You can see it never really buckles down with such huge disparity. Hence, it is neither too fast nor just hyped.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

I was also sure that price will drop by 40-50% again to 5-7k area after it hit $11.500 2 days ago but it seems it is unstoppable.
It's realy frightening to see that big rise and also media attention right now, everyone is fomo'ing.
Maaaaaaybe it needs a big correction again because it is definitely rising too fast right now. We would see 100-200k in 1 year if that uptrend continues :O
No it is right on time and I think if bitcoin was given a proper chance to circulate now scenario must be changes prices must be high at this time but due to lack of advertisement his point came slowly but now talking about future bitcoin has to clear new milestones and next one is 15k and I think this will be achieved in the end of December as start of December is good and I wish end will be more awesome than start.
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:22:36 PM

You're gonna lose money if you sell now. Correction is already over and the price is moving up again, will probably hit new ATH's this weekend. Selling in the last thing anyone should be doing right now.
There is no reason to sell our bitcoin. it seems the signal to push the price of the bitcoin into another all time high soon. But the latest all time high already reached @11850 and this time looks the correction already happened. I just try to speculate about another bullish after this little correction. Bitcoin can get the more demand and that can make the price of bitcoin increase a lot.
The next it will be the hype caused by the futures contract.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

I would not say I am worried and at the same time, I may just say it is getting interesting and more confusing by the day. A lot of us expected a correction to come at $10,000 and it did after touching $11,000.

Bitcoin has shown us all some pretty crazy surprising bull run and the slowing down with the recent little correction may be concerning as to understand where the bull is actually headed right now. As it is, we just have to keep looking where it is all going to be headed.
I also thought that we will see a correction at 10000 and  that did not happen it seems the rise in price is a lot stronger than I thought, since we need to take into account that probably many people sold at that price and that many others like us thought there was going to be a correction and did not invest in bitcoin anymore and yet it reached 11k and now we are close to 12k.
jjacob
Legendary

Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:18:13 PM

I also thought that we will see a correction at 10000 and  that did not happen it seems the rise in price is a lot stronger than I thought, since we need to take into account that probably many people sold at that price and that many others like us thought there was going to be a correction and did not invest in bitcoin anymore and yet it reached 11k and now we are close to 12k.

We crossed $12,000 during the day. You might have missed it.
Why are people waiting for a correction? To buy more? I think in the long run, it doesn't really matter when you bought.
Just buckle down, get invested and wait out the short-term volatility.

████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
   24 hour Customer Support   

redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:42:52 AM

The $11,000 mark is neither too fast nor just hyped. You can see a trend, and you can definitely rely on it. Upon checking my data, I have seen remarkable trends that are worthy of consideration. Say, it reaches $11,000, then it drops to $9,500, then it goes mainstream between $9,500 to $10,500, then climbs again to $11,000 or more. You can see it never really buckles down with such huge disparity. Hence, it is neither too fast nor just hyped.
The price today is after the crash to the 9.5k and all this is just because how were waiting to buy bitcoin they bought It and soon many people who are waiting for crash will also put their money in because price will rise and in result they will see no option and yeah that was not hyped nor correction it was the trend of investor which take the price to the higher level and now we will be used to it in future it will happen is future also.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:17:23 AM

There's no problem about it and also don't forget that the bitcoin is really famous now where celebrities are using bitcoin too and they're trying to advertise it to know that bitcoin is really legit where there friend curious about and tried bitcoin too. I don't mind about the drop of bitcoin because it is part of it where you will see it your self when you see the graph once you visit those market cup.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:51:53 PM

now it's 12.7k USD bro
it seems that market demand is high and also a lot of hardfork that will happen in 2018, so people will save BTC with the aim of doubling their money

meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:32:01 PM

We are now very close to $13k which can be achieved in next 1 or 2 days and if we see that price then it will continue to move up and our next destination should be $15k which is possible by the end of the year or in the beginning of next year.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

youghten

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:44:10 PM

this fast growing is make all bitcoin gambling .

bitcoin keep rise without any reasons and when down down with small price and back rise again
protactinium91

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:47:17 PM

Funny to read this two days later with price 16k...
ANd I was the one saying there will be a crash at 11k

New >>> BITCOIN mining Game <<< with real PROFIT! 100 Satoshi register bonus!
naidray
Legendary

Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:02:01 PM

The price today is after the crash to the 9.5k and all this is just because how were waiting to buy bitcoin they bought It and soon many people who are waiting for crash will also put their money in because price will rise and in result they will see no option and yeah that was not hyped nor correction it was the trend of investor which take the price to the higher level and now we will be used to it in future it will happen is future also.
Unfortunately, not many people want to believe this. Many people feel that it is just a hyped bubble and coinbase and some other exchanges keep getting more users who are registering every single day. A lot missed at that $9k that you said because they fell for the huge correction bullshit and then the value kept kicking and kicking higher.

It was a crazy move though and something that was not expected, and imagine someone who thought $11k was too fast and now we have bitcoin over $16k.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:05:41 PM

I think it went too fast. To think that its market value jumped from 1000 earlier this year and now it already reached 12000 uSD of market value. It is really hyped up and that's why there are people that are worried that its market price might fall in a sudden. So the best thing to keep in our minds is to hold.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

Unfortunately, not many people want to believe this. Many people feel that it is just a hyped bubble and coinbase and some other exchanges keep getting more users who are registering every single day. A lot missed at that $9k that you said because they fell for the huge correction bullshit and then the value kept kicking and kicking higher.

It was a crazy move though and something that was not expected, and imagine someone who thought $11k was too fast and now we have bitcoin over $16k.

Coinbase getting new users each day does not contradict the hype theory. Its in the nature of a hype that many people hop on the train. I dont think that we are in a bubble though, but hype is definitely a factor of the recent rise. I believe that the recent price rise was too much and we will see a correction anytime soon. Maybe even down under $10,000. I just wait for the big players start cashing out. Of course after this correction Bitcoin will soar up even higher, that happened in the past in this manner and is likely to repeat itself now again. Maybe we see $20,000 to $25,000 even before the correction will come, but it will come.
nominee

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:48:24 PM

I think it went too fast. To think that its market value jumped from 1000 earlier this year and now it already reached 12000 uSD of market value. It is really hyped up and that's why there are people that are worried that its market price might fall in a sudden. So the best thing to keep in our minds is to hold.

It went too fast, but this was really needed. The total number of them is really small and this will happen in a price increase. Imagine, millions of people are demanding bitcoin every day.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:17:35 AM

Funny to read this two days later with price 16k...
ANd I was the one saying there will be a crash at 11k
Lol, that is how it is bro. No one can predict anything and trust me most of the things people are saying about crash are just some ways to spread FUD to generate panic in the minds of some investors for their own sake. The market cap is growing every day, so if anyone is waiting for a crash right now, they may just as well wait until they get old. Even if corrections should happen, it won't be a crazy one.
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

We crossed $12,000 during the day. You might have missed it.
Why are people waiting for a correction? To buy more? I think in the long run, it doesn't really matter when you bought.
Just buckle down, get invested and wait out the short-term volatility.
It is not something that I want but something that seemed natural, the correction came but at an higher price, bitcoin almost reached 19k before correcting to 14k so as I have said before it seems the support for bitcoin was a lot higher than I thought, this is one of those instances were I do not mind being wrong since I'm a holder and bitcoin at an higher price than I thought only puts more money in my pocket.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:34:20 PM

Three days back, when there was a sudden spike of $2K in a day, every one was in chaos what is going to happen next, whether bitcoin would get crashed somewhere or will keep growing with the same speed to $40K. It has come back to normal now to $15K plus. Every new

speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:51:51 PM

Three days back, when there was a sudden spike of $2K in a day, every one was in chaos what is going to happen next, whether bitcoin would get crashed somewhere or will keep growing with the same speed to $40K. It has come back to normal now to $15K plus. Every new
I could suppose that is better that the price increases gradually to do it in a sudden way as it has happened recently,but now invariably if the price remains above the 15k is a clear signal that there is another level of usability with respect to previous years.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:06:10 PM

All are too fast. To reach this much heights within just days are way too fast to be considered healthy for Bitcoin. I admit that I am happy about the price, however, I do not what to see the possible consequence. I know that the higher Bitcoin goes, the harder it would crash. But if the increase is in a steady manner, a hard crash would be avoided.

I believe that the Q1 of 2018 would be bullish. The hype is not yet over and the Lightning Network will be imposed soon.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:40:37 PM

There's no problem about it and also don't forget that the bitcoin is really famous now where celebrities are using bitcoin too and they're trying to advertise it to know that bitcoin is really legit where there friend curious about and tried bitcoin too. I don't mind about the drop of bitcoin because it is part of it where you will see it your self when you see the graph once you visit those market cup.
Asides celebrities, bitcoin massive adoption is expected and a lot of people want in on the ride with some rich investors seeing it as a chance and a moment to buy now while some of them are trying to create FUD to find a way to buy at a price to make them have a huge position on every trade. Some will always fall for it, but for those who are wise, they would rather just use those moments to invest more.
oegarod

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:11:46 PM

To manipulate the price in the name of speculation users hype about the specific altcoins. Similar thing never takes place with bitcoin. The entire decentralized functioning lets for a independent functioning and grow naturally without some sort of push from external forces.
richardsNY
Legendary

Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:54:47 PM

I could suppose that is better that the price increases gradually to do it in a sudden way as it has happened recently,but now invariably if the price remains above the 15k is a clear signal that there is another level of usability with respect to previous years.

Slower but more steady growth is more sustainable for sure, but that doesn't go up in current times where people from all around the world see Bitcoin as an interesting investment option. This might be a process that will take years before it settles where we can then focus on sustainability, especially when institutions provide the much needed liquidity to this market. It of course also depends on how exchanges progress throughout the years, because at some point they might not be as free as they are right now due to stricter regulations. We have already seen the first signs of what regulations do to exchanges, and I am quite sure that there is far more to come.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:18:55 PM

What can I say,, I’m loving it.. So fast,, yes but it’s also so profitable for holders and that matters.. It is now at 17000$ then the 20000$ is even closer to reach this year alone.. Corrections are just used as FUD now because it can help to lower the market price because of panic by new investors but seems not working effectively unlike before..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
staleref

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:00:31 AM

Due to the positive comments that bitcoin is getting nowadays, more and more investors are starting to make trades in the crypto. This may definitely be a hype.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: